IGNORED

Trump 59: The Walls Are Closing In, So Naturally He's Running Another Grifting Scheme

GreyhoundFan

Pick a lane, Donnie. Is Hunter a raging drug addict who “deserves” to have his dick pic displayed all over the internet without his consent or is he some kind of evil criminal mastermind whose laptop contains such supervillain secrets that would topple the Dems that he haphazardly leaves it with a shady “repairman” and never picks it up? I know his followers aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed but they really have to be incredibly stupid to keep falling for this shit. 

Watching the meltdown, though, is really entertaining.  He just can’t help himself and he doesn’t get that he may be able to pull the wool over on his followers but he’s just digging a deeper hole politically, legally, and even in terms of his business interests. Keep it up, Donnie. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

52 minutes ago, Howl said:

I definitely think there are multiple people who manage and post on his social media accounts.  Some try for his voice,  but miss the mark because they can't quite achieve Trumpian peak incoherence. 

I don’t think anyone could achieve peak orange dipshit ignorance the way said orange dipshit could. I’m just waiting for the day one of his marginally saner kids talks a court into being named guardian then changing the passwords on all his accounts. 

• Upvote 3

When do y’all think Malaria is going to file for divorce? She must know the gravy train is going to dry up some day. 

• I Agree 6

6 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I don’t think anyone could achieve peak orange dipshit ignorance the way said orange dipshit could. I’m just waiting for the day one of his marginally saner kids talks a court into being named guardian then changing the passwords on all his accounts. 

When Daddy Fred went senile, the kids let him come into the office but changed his phone lines so that he couldn't dial out past the secretary.  I suspect Donny's kids will do the same sort of thing.  They'll give him a pretend office and he can sit in there when he's not cheating at golf.

• Upvote 5

I love this reaction to the Travolta wannabe:

• Haha 7

Donny's just squatting over on Truth Social and posting anything that falls into his empty head.  Now the FBI have cost him "millions and millions" of votes.  And he's pissed that they're working on the Electoral Count Act.  

Spoiler

569619523_Screenshot(12306).png.64cf2386b8b733f95b040beaa12e1996.png1851221121_Screenshot(12307).png.c0f0d35efea56dc448c66395f0e98cf4.png1826918717_Screenshot(12308).png.31e79a017f2ecf595b2004e15344f657.png

I see that he's added Lisa Monaco to his enemies list.  He does like having a female to verbally attack.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Xan said:

And he's pissed that they're working on the Electoral Count Act.  

It’s interesting that he’s taking the tack that the VP did have a choice (like his personal attorney supposedly said), otherwise why would they be strengthening that law.  He’s probably being coached to say this to get him out of at least one legal jam.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Democratic-led House Ways and Means Committee votes to release Trump’s taxes to the public. CNN

No audit when President? How'd he pull that one off? 

oops posting as @GreyhoundFan did.

Edited by WiseGirl
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, WiseGirl said:

No audit when President? How'd he pull that one off? 

A Trump minion was the head of the IRS during his term.

• Upvote 3

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Merry Griftmas:

50092F66-BC9F-41E4-9038-E4A934BDD307.jpeg

E4FCDC30-E086-4FA8-9F18-12819EB93624.png

And none it is worth the paper used to print it. (Aw poor JRod- another lost opportunity for the bestest printing ministry ever with the hunky headship in charge!)

• Upvote 3

He’s looking rough. The extra layer of waxy orange makeup doesn’t help.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

How about multiple disasters, one worse than the other?

• Upvote 3

I find it amazing that the MAGAts are so virulently anti-LGBTQ, yet they play the music of The Village People. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I find it amazing that the MAGAts are so virulently anti-LGBTQ, yet they play the music of The Village People. 

25 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yea. Wasn’t it Michelle who was roller skating to it?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

As much as I loathe Sad Turtle and the destruction he has caused on the SCOTUS, it is still and always will be funny to me that as stupid as Trump is, he has to have realized he was Mitch’s bitch and as soon as he was no longer of use he was tossed out faster than Melania’s Botox needles. 

• Upvote 9

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good gravy:

No, bad honey.

Sorry - couldn't resist.

I want to know what makes it Trump-loving republican honey? Do the bees only turn to the right when they do their dances? Does Donald charge them exorbitant amounts of money  for their hive, and evict bees that have more black stripes than yellow? Do they gather the pollen by pulling a gun on the flowers and demanding it?

Here's a reaction from a well-known public figure:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b815ac952cacee7dd1bb61bb48026626.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The extra layer of waxy orange makeup doesn’t help.

Hmmm . . . wax . . . honey . . . could there be a connection?

Nah, MAGAts aren't savvy enough business people, or interested enough in avoiding waste, for that.  Donald's makeup is, no doubt, a petroleum product.

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

Art? I guess art is subjective.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic