IGNORED

Trump 59: The Walls Are Closing In, So Naturally He's Running Another Grifting Scheme

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Taking bets on how many times per hour the good folk of FJ will be refreshing their browser’s tomorrow.  

I wonder how many diapers a certain someone will be fouling while he tweets.  He could then try selling them to his admirers.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1

34 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I wonder how many diapers a certain someone will be fouling while he tweets.  He could then try selling them to his admirers.

Sadly I bet some might buy them. 

35 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief:

Who are these guys?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Who are these guys?

I was guessing Qevin and Melanie, but it’s hard to tell. I just love the 75 pound lighter TFG. Also, he’s about four shades less orange than usual. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Who are these guys?

Is the woman Hope Hicks? Don't you just love the enlarged hands? 🤣

• Upvote 6

Woman on the left looks like she is held hostage and begging for rescue.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I was guessing Qevin and Melanie, but it’s hard to tell. I just love the 75 pound lighter TFG. Also, he’s about four shades less orange than usual. 

If that’s Melania, that picture is the only way he’ll ever get that adoring look from her. He does love his own fan fiction!

• Upvote 6

Four criminal referrals were made

The House Jan. 6 committee is wrapping up its investigation of the violent 2021 U.S. Capitol insurrection, with lawmakers on Monday declaring that they have assembled a “roadmap to justice” to bring criminal charges against former President Donald Trump and his allies.

As they cap one of the most exhaustive and aggressive congressional probes in memory, the panel’s seven Democrats and two Republicans are recommending criminal charges against Trump and associates who helped him launch a multifaceted pressure campaign to try to overturn his 2020 election loss.

The committee alleged violations of four criminal statutes by Trump, in both the run-up to the riot and during the insurrection itself, as it recommended the former president for prosecution to the Justice Department. The charges recommended by the committee are conspiracy to defraud the United States, obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress, conspiracy to make a false statement and insurrection.

While a criminal referral is mostly symbolic, with the Justice Department ultimately deciding whether to prosecute Trump or others, it is a decisive end to a probe that had an almost singular focus from the start.

By the way is there any ketchup left in Florida or has it all been taken already?

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

Has any unusual seismic activity been registered in Florida? The kind of shock that would come from, say, a giant rage-crying manbaby having a temper tantrum and throwing himself on the floor? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Shrubbery said:

Has any unusual seismic activity been registered in Florida? The kind of shock that would come from, say, a giant rage-crying manbaby having a temper tantrum and throwing himself on the floor? 

Oh, he's not happy at all.

332554790_Screenshot(12291).png.1d9cc92abaa0ddba3d32c3e6891942eb.png

I think someone doesn't understand that the impeachment process was not a criminal trial.  Double jeopardy?  No, Donny.  Just, no.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

And he goes on:

1198267143_Screenshot(12293).png.8fe43e7ee9bac693eaf9df5edfa1d66e.png

Oh great.  Now's he quoting stuff from "Steel Magnolias".  And he didn't tell everyone to go home until after 4 PM.  Nice try, Donny.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Xan said:

I think someone doesn't understand that the impeachment process was not a criminal trial.  Double jeopardy?  No, Donny.  Just, no.

Maybe he knows better, and thinks his followers don't. It's the eternal problem:

Stupid or evil?

How much of each is involved?

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

He wouldn’t throw himself on the floor. He’d shove someone else or trip/kick them to make them fall down. 

25 minutes ago, Xan said:

There’s so much he doesn’t understand….

• I Agree 7

1 hour ago, Xan said:

I’m surprised that fucker was able to write coherently. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I’m surprised that fucker was able to write coherently. 

I doubt he can spell all those words but I'm sure the effed up capitalization is his.

I'm glad he's raving...Liz's comment clearly hit pay dirt.

I'm also glad I'm not a ketchup bottle in Florida.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

9 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I doubt he can spell all those words but I'm sure the effed up capitalization is his.

I'm glad he's raving...Liz's comment clearly hit pay dirt.

I'm also glad I'm not a ketchup bottle in Florida.

Sometimes though I do wonder if he has a ghost writer helping him with his angry screeds, that he's far enough along with dementia that he can't string even a half a sentence together anymore.  (Then again, I figure most political figures even if they have all their mental faculties at least have someone review their posts before they hit send so they don't come off looking foolish due to grammar errors or because said posts would make them look like unhinged fuck sticks). 

Yeah it's nice he's raving because unTruth Social posts A, B, and C will be government's exhbits 1, 2, and 3.

• Upvote 8

29 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Sometimes though I do wonder if he has a ghost writer helping him with his angry screeds, that he's far enough along with dementia that he can't string even a half a sentence together anymore.

I definitely think there are multiple people who manage and post on his social media accounts.  Some try for his voice,  but miss the mark because they can't quite achieve Trumpian peak incoherence. 

• Upvote 8

Donny Dumbass is "truthing" again this morning.

Spoiler

1945433298_Screenshot(12302).png.d0ef549e451d0246420d64ab428ec644.png408876053_Screenshot(12301).png.fef6659d02ebffde08feaf5539afaf9c.png

Methinks he's trying too hard to make this be about Hunter Biden.  Even if there was something there, I don't believe it would have changed "millions of votes".  And the "massive evidence that has come to light" is comical.  Also, he's afraid the House Ways and Means Committee might release his taxes.  Bad day for Donny.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Just now, Xan said:

Methinks he's trying too hard to make this be about Hunter Biden.

He’s so frantic to distract that he’d start whining about Benghazi, but I doubt he can spell it. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic