IGNORED

Trump 59: The Walls Are Closing In, So Naturally He's Running Another Grifting Scheme

GreyhoundFan

I think the one on the left looks like a stylized, cartoonish, insignia-type image.  Teddy Roosevelt?

7A0E6136-4292-43C8-8FBF-6440729FB8B1.jpeg.5f104f830b532c630861209562fc8f61.jpeg

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

I think the one on the left looks like a stylized, cartoonish, insignia-type image.  Teddy Roosevelt?

7A0E6136-4292-43C8-8FBF-6440729FB8B1.jpeg.5f104f830b532c630861209562fc8f61.jpeg

Looks like an upside down lamp to me

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I liked the man in the hat.  He didn’t stand, clap or cheer. 

• Upvote 8

The funeral certainly seems like … something:

• Disgust 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 8

I can’t stop laughing:

• Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 1

10 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I can’t stop laughing:

Let’s be real. He didn’t know either of them. Or racist that he is, he’s met them both many times but thinks they are one person because all he sees is skin color and the sex of the person. 

That rambling speech that had nothing to do with the person being memorialized- gross. I couldn’t stand the woman but show some class you buffoon! Or at least make some damn sense! “When I was President everyone had cheese. But not the cheese from other countries we hate. No Swiss cheese. Just American cheese. I made American cheese great again. But Russian cheese is good. Now you got the liberals, and you can’t get American cheese. They’re making you eat cheese from the other countries! MEXICAN CHEESE! Do you know about this Mexican cheese? They call it- get this- KEY-WHAY-SAW but it starts with a Q not a K! And nacho cheese!! They’re having NACHO chee- listen, you go to a ballgame- what’s more American than a ballgame? and you ask for potato chips and maybe you want some American cheese and you know what they give you? MEXICAN CORN CHIPS AND MEXICAN NACHO CHEESE! That didn’t happen when I was in the White House. When I was in the White House, gas was a dime and an egg cream soda was a penny and women and the blacks knew their places! So anyway, we’re here for my Diamond Jubilee just like Ol’ Tin Lizzie over in England had- lemme tell you about that old bag, her son’s wife was hot! Not the uggo he has now but the dead one….”

• Upvote 9

I bet he was really unhappy to have to sit through a lengthy service. Good. 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 6

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I bet he was really unhappy to have to sit through a lengthy service. Good. 

It's absolutely awful that Trump had to give up at least 18 holes of golf to go to a funeral. 

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

More:

Spoiler

image.jpeg.6eb12d8956583b8e69b87b8db846614c.jpeg

Spoiler

image.jpeg.e2234bec0a4d32cd5cea74377e04cd4d.jpeg

• Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 9

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

More:

Hide contents

image.jpeg.6eb12d8956583b8e69b87b8db846614c.jpeg

Hide contents

image.jpeg.e2234bec0a4d32cd5cea74377e04cd4d.jpeg

I’d put my money on Jimmy Carter in any test of stamina and strength between Trump and Carter (any past or current POTUS, but Carter is older and has suffered some serious health issues.) I would, however, put my money on Trump winning at the Airing of the Grievances. 

It really shouldn’t surprise me anymore but the way he is such a manchild is stunning. He just cannot help bragging even when he has to know that he only “wins” because it’s his own competition so the whole thing was decided before it began. Maybe I should start bragging on social media about winning the Aunt Bell Best Lipstick Wearer in the House award. It still means something even if I am the only one in the house who wears lipstick, right? 

• Upvote 15

8 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

It really shouldn’t surprise me anymore but the way he is such a manchild is stunning. He just cannot help bragging even when he has to know that he only “wins” because it’s his own competition so the whole thing was decided before it began.

We should count ourselves lucky that he doesn't brag about his BMs.  I mean openly.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

So, this happened yesterday.  Russia, Russia, Russia! HOLY CRAP, y'all.  This. Is. Huge. 

McGonigal took $225,000 in dirty Russian money. 

Tristan Snell on twitter: 

BREAKING: Senior FBI official who led 2016 investigation finding no link between Trump and Russia, Charles McGonigal, has now been arrested for taking and laundering money for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. The Kremlin infiltration of America goes VERY deep.

Deripaska was indicted last year and is being tried for a number of federal crimes. Paul Manafort, Trump's 2016 campaign manager, also worked for Deripaska and then laundered the money, getting convicted -- before Trump pardoned him. The investigations must continue.

Former senior FBI official Charles McGonigal, now indicted for money laundering and conspiracy to help Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, is now being represented by -- wait for it -- Rudy Giuliani's old law firm.  Formerly known as Bracewell & Giuliani. Then Giuliani left in 2016 (in part to go work with Trump), and the firm is now known as Bracewell.

Charles McGonigal has now been indicted and arrested for helping Oleg Deripaska — who was indicted last year. Does this mean Deripaska has now flipped — and implicated McGonigal? And if so, who else is next on Deripaska’s list?

McGonigal has already been released on bail.  He should definitely stay away from all windows.   Almost certainly, McGonigal will spill the tea, if he survives.  He's facing a LOT of time in a Federal prison and could die there.   Let's hope the entire damn thing unravels.  

So you may ask yourself, "Self, how long have folks been wondering about Deripaska?"  Rolling Stone article from 2019: 

Is Oleg Deripaska the missing link in the Trump-Russia investigation?  The Russian oligarch could face greater scrutiny after disclosure that Paul Manafort discussed Ukraine peace plan with associate

Treasury Department lifts sanctions on three Russian firms with ties to Oleg Deripaska

<snip> Democrats and some Republicans had said they believe the Treasury Department had cut a bad deal that doesn’t sufficiently prevent the Russian oligarch [Deripaska] from maintaining influence over the company even though his personal ownership stake in Rusal was reduced.

I don't think I mentioned this: Russia’s Rusal was sanctioned by the US. Now it’s investing $200 million in a Kentucky mill

Former Mitch McConnell aides lobbied for sanctioned Russian company to build plant in Kentucky   Former McConnell staffers pressured Congress, Treasury to allow Oleg Deripaska's former firm to build Kentucky mill

US Senate report says Russian investor in Braidy Industries' mill is a proxy for the Kremlin

So much blatant corruption by Mnuchin, McConnell, Trump et al.. It's staggering. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 12

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

As subtle, compelling, and as likely to be embraced as a long fermented belch.

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What about those guys who mowed massive dicks on their lawns for him to view from AF 1?

I'm sure a worldwide vote of who respects him would be staggeringly negative.  I'm also sure he'd claim otherwise.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic