IGNORED

Trump 59: The Walls Are Closing In, So Naturally He's Running Another Grifting Scheme

GreyhoundFan

I'm still thinking he'll flee.  I don't know what he'll do with his Secret Service detail but my money is on him skedaddling to Saudi Arabia.  No way is Donny going to allow himself to be fingerprinted or have a mug shot.  Maybe his buddy Bolsonaro has a nice guest room.  I don't think he'd trust going to Russia.  There's just too much window cancer and Donald has outlived his usefulness to Vlad.  That leaves China but I don't think they want him either.  Also, the Saudis just got a bunch of money laundered through the golf tournaments.  He might feel that they owe him.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Xan said:

I'm still thinking he'll flee.  I don't know what he'll do with his Secret Service detail but my money is on him skedaddling to Saudi Arabia.  No way is Donny going to allow himself to be fingerprinted or have a mug shot.  Maybe his buddy Bolsonaro has a nice guest room.  I don't think he'd trust going to Russia.  There's just too much window cancer and Donald has outlived his usefulness to Vlad.  That leaves China but I don't think they want him either.  Also, the Saudis just got a bunch of money laundered through the golf tournaments.  He might feel that they owe him.

People who fall afoul of the Saudis tend to walk into bone saws though 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Xan said:

I'm still thinking he'll flee.  I don't know what he'll do with his Secret Service detail but my money is on him skedaddling to Saudi Arabia…..Also, the Saudis just got a bunch of money laundered through the golf tournaments.  He might feel that they owe him.

One of the reasons I’m an advocate of electric vehicles is that if we can obtain energy independence we can tell the Saudis and the leaders of dirty energy companies and countries to go fuck themselves. The Saudi family would last all of about five goddamn seconds if we didn’t prop them up.  It would be so delicious to watch that fuck MBS trying to flee and everyone turning him down when he applies for asylum.  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I'm hoping that hopefully when Trump is arrested that his hair gets all messed up and his mugshot shows his honking bald spot.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Xan said:

Trump can’t flee, even if he wanted to.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 4

I hope they don’t do the perp walk. Take care of business as quietly as possible. Let him go home. Give as few images to the media as possible.

Worst case scenario from legal perspective is that he flees the country and that would be a win for the American people.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Will it be Tuesday then?

Full text:

THIS IS HUGE: All NYPD officers, including plainclothes detectives, have been ordered to wear their full uniform starting at 7AM Tuesday ahead of a possible indictment of Donald Trump, according to CBS News. 

The Port Authority has also been reportedly warned that the possibility of car caravans could disrupt rush hour traffic, including traffic in bridges and tunnels.

• Thank You 9

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Trump can’t flee, even if he wanted to.

I hadn't really thought of that.  He isn't as rich as he claims so he couldn't keep round-the-clock body guards.  Putin would be likely to send assassins to silence him if it looked like he'd talk and, you know Trump, he can't keep his mouth shut.  He wouldn't be safe anywhere.

There were theories about Ken Lay's very convenient heart attack right before he was set to be sentenced for the Enron fiasco.  Yes, he probably did die.  He could have had lots of plastic surgery and is now living on some island though.  The funny thing is that there is no amount of plastic surgery that would disguise Donny and his annoying voice.  He'd never let anyone touch his hideous combover.  He's stuck being Donald forever.

I do hope today is the day he gets fingerprinted.  I understand it's better that it's low key but it would do my heart good to see that pile of refuse in a pair of handcuffs.

• Upvote 10

I have ice cream ready to eat in celebration. I hope it is today. Once somebody takes the first mug shot it will be easier for other prosecutors  to do the same thing. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

OneKid is home on spring break I’ll ask her to get cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake 

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

THIS IS HUGE: All NYPD officers, including plainclothes detectives, have been ordered to wear their full uniform starting at 7AM Tuesday ahead of a possible indictment of Donald Trump, according to CBS News. 

The Port Authority has also been reportedly warned that the possibility of car caravans could disrupt rush hour traffic, including traffic in bridges and tunnels.

Are there any other Brooklyn99 fans picturing the squad doing JimmyJab games right now while they are on standby, or is it just me? 😅

• Haha 5

The Grand Jury next meets on Wednesday, so it may be tomorrow. Crossing every appendage that can be crossed in hopes of an indictment!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

As much as I'd like a perp walk, I think it's better to give as little coverage to this as possible. We don't need another mob of idiots with guns walking around cosplaying soldiers for Trump. Trump wants the mob to react. He wants to hurt bystanders. He doesn't deserve to get what he wants.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

Rumors on the internet are that he will be indicted this week but he won't surrender until sometime next week.  They're currently coordinating with the Secret Service about the details.

• Upvote 5

Continued here:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic