IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

1 hour ago, Noquiver said:

Does anyone know which new niece Beth (Wissman) Beasley is referencing in the Christmas photos? She looks too big to be Ruth or Hannah’s new girl. Did Rachel finally have a 4th? Sorry if it was discussed earlier.

Rachel Beasley had #5 in 2022, another girl, so maybe her?

• I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Noquiver said:

Does anyone know which new niece Beth (Wissman) Beasley is referencing in the Christmas photos? She looks too big to be Ruth or Hannah’s new girl. Did Rachel finally have a 4th? Sorry if it was discussed earlier.

Definitely not. She's posted to her stories recently and there was no mention of a new baby. Given her history, she'd be singing from the rooftops if there was. She's also stated that another pregnancy is highly unlikely at her age. 

Counting out Rachel, Ruth, and Hannah, that leaves Abi, Kori, and Michelle. But the Wissmanns tend to be pretty active on sm, so a secret baby is pretty unlikely. Are you positive it was a Wissmann niece she was referring to?

• Upvote 2

Ok Rachel went private and I don’t follow her so I wasn’t sure. This is the photo / caption I was referring to. I guess it could be a Beasley niece if they’re also in Nebraska.

8741E757-3F70-446A-A03B-C1881F546EF6.png

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noquiver said:

Ok Rachel went private and I don’t follow her so I wasn’t sure. This is the photo / caption I was referring to. I guess it could be a Beasley niece if they’re also in Nebraska.

8741E757-3F70-446A-A03B-C1881F546EF6.png

That baby definitely doesn’t look like a Wissmann. I think all Wissmann grandkids have a Wissmann look. But now that I’m looking at her, she could pass for a Duggar grand baby. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

9 hours ago, Noquiver said:

Rachel Beasley had her 5th a girl named Whitley Jane in Aug of 2022. So it's probably hers. Or did they say that they were at the wissmanns?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JMO said:

Adeline Jean Halloway, aka Addie Jean was born 1.23. Hospital birth by the looks of it.

Full name is Adeline Jeanine (for Ma Morton) the nickname is Addie Jean. 

• Thank You 1

On 1/21/2023 at 7:19 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

That baby definitely doesn’t look like a Wissmann. I think all Wissmann grandkids have a Wissmann look. But now that I’m looking at her, she could pass for a Duggar grand baby. 

I would say this baby looks similar to Josiah and Abi's previous kids. https://jdflyer.blogspot.com/2012/02/big-sister-little-brother.html

AFAIK, they weren't expecting a baby, but the Wissmanns are a bit less public-facing these days. Probably because of being duggar-adjacent.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, pbcup said:

I would say this baby looks similar to Josiah and Abi's previous kids. https://jdflyer.blogspot.com/2012/02/big-sister-little-brother.html

AFAIK, they weren't expecting a baby, but the Wissmanns are a bit less public-facing these days. Probably because of being duggar-adjacent.

Josiah posts pretty regularly on fb about his flying and running. But that’s about it. It doesn’t post much else. Which I think is slightly strange since he has 4 kids. And I’ve never got the idea that he wants to protect their privacy. But I don’t know. I would be curious what they would name another kid since they have a kid named Andron. 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, pbcup said:

Josiah is pretty active on fb along with abi. There's no announcement or pictures with a new baby. That baby is from the Beasley side.

Olivia Meggs Plath’s older sister Elise Meggs Hall is pregnant with a boy and due in the spring. Elise is probably considered fundie light. She was pregnant before but caught Covid and had a miscarriage. So this will be her first. They are also trying to adopt. So they might end up with two young kids at once. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

9 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Zendaya Rain Jeub was born 1/24. Insta is being a butthole so I can't post pics. 

The Jeubs seem to like some names from pop culture. Zendaya has a cousin Hermione. 

I’ll just list some Jeub names because most are not that common:

Skipper, Rosella, Atlas, Lochland, Hermione, Damon, Malikai, Caspian, and Zendaya. 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 1

Alyssa Morton had Charlotte Gabrielle on the 26th.

BTW, Alyssa always uses the middle name of her daughters to name after someone: 

1) gave daughter her own middle name

2) gave her mother’s and sister’s middle name

3) gave her a middle name of Kress after Kressant

4) gave her sister’s middle name

5) gave her sister’s first name but changed from Gabriella to Gabrielle

And of course the boy is named after dad. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 6

Alyssa’s baby is Morton grandchild number 49. Do they even care when a new grandchild is born? Addie just had a girl a few days ago. It must not be terribly exciting since it happens a few times a year on average. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Alyssa’s baby is Morton grandchild number 49. Do they even care when a new grandchild is born? Addie just had a girl a few days ago. It must not be terribly exciting since it happens a few times a year on average. 

How many kids have contributed to the 49 grandchildren? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

How many kids have contributed to the 49 grandchildren? 

The oldest 10 kids. But kid #11 will have their first baby in a few months. Then it will just be their youngest that will be unmarried and childless. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

I really like the name Charlotte Gabrielle; it certainly doesn’t scream “fundie”. 
Do we think Alyssa will take a break for awhile or will she keep having children at this pace? Little Norah was only six at the end of December so that is six children in six years and one month, yikes!!!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

34 minutes ago, Angelface said:

I really like the name Charlotte Gabrielle; it certainly doesn’t scream “fundie”. 
Do we think Alyssa will take a break for awhile or will she keep having children at this pace? Little Norah was only six at the end of December so that is six children in six years and one month, yikes!!!

She’s had more space lately, her oldest three were all born in 2 years. So less than 12 months each. But since then, the spacing has become wider with each birth. This last baby was born 19 months after the last. Which is the widest spacing yet. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

I'm sure Alyssa will be pregnant by the end of the year, but her spacing will get wider as time goes on. 

What's insane about the Morton grandchildren number is that it would be higher if 1) the Dipshit hadn't been arrested, 2) Kressant and Rachel hadn't mysteriously stopped birthing, and 3) Martha hadn't experienced secondary infertility. There should be about 10 more grandchildren if not for those things. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, Angelface said:

I really like the name Charlotte Gabrielle; it certainly doesn’t scream "fundie"

Alyssa is good at picking names that are both classic and trendy. I'm sure Alexandria Alexander and El Roi DeKalb would love to have been named by her instead.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic