IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

There was a funny comment in Alyssa's announcement post . Someone congratulated her and added that they didn't even know she was pregnant. Alyssa replied "I'm always pregnant"

LOL true. Very true.

Edited by browngrl
fixed a word
  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Haha 15
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Alyssa is good at picking names that are both classic and trendy. I'm sure Alexandria Alexander and El Roi DeKalb would love to have been named by her instead.

Her girl names are very British aristocracy. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

So if you put the name Charlotte into Nameberry, it will suggest other names you will probably like. And they are right on when it comes to Alyssa. She has a very predictable style. Many of her daughters’ names are on this list. Claire, Audrey, Norah, Elizabeth. So you can bet her next daughter will probably have a name on this list. Probably Eleanor or Eloise.

526C3D5E-41AD-48A4-B89E-7CE28CE3205E.jpeg

• Upvote 5

Madison (Crain) Meyers had her baby. Boy named Reuben Scott, exactly nine months after her wedding (to a guy no one knew except for very close friends knew she was dating).

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

18 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Alyssa is good at picking names that are both classic and trendy. I'm sure Alexandria Alexander and El Roi DeKalb would love to have been named by her instead.

Alexandria would have been perfectly fine if it weren't for her surname. 

The Mortons have great taste in names. There are very few clunkers for almost fifty grandkids. No repeats either. Particular favorites include Valerie, Audrey, and Varina, the latter of whom is the younger sister of poor El Roi. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Alexandria would have been perfectly fine if it weren't for her surname. 

The Mortons have great taste in names. There are very few clunkers for almost fifty grandkids. No repeats either. Particular favorites include Valerie, Audrey, and Varina, the latter of whom is the younger sister of poor El Roi. 

There are repeats if we are counting middle names. And there are a few middle names that I don’t like at all. I definitely don’t like Buchanan as a first name because it’s way too big for a baby and the Nick name “Buckie” is so not my taste. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Here are the double names of the Morton grandkids: 

Michael Beveridge and Ronald Michael are less than a year apart. 
Arianna Grace, Anna Grace, and Isabella Grace are less than a year apart. 
William Stone and William Cleveland 

Elizabeth Rose and Norah Rose and Claire Elizabeth

Brielle Jeanine and Adeline Jeanine

Varina Brook and Olivia Brooklyn

Kendall Wesley and Joseph Wesley

^^^^This isn’t including all the aunts, uncles, parents, and grandparents they are named after. 

• Upvote 6

21 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Whose El Roi belong to?

1 hour ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Whose El Roi belong to?

El Roi Dekalb is Kressant’s. They call him Cab. I would just call him Roy. But I guess Cab isn’t terrible. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

On 1/28/2023 at 3:22 PM, NachosFlandersStyle said:

and those Family Camp people who named their babies Grits and Flint or wtf ever. That's the worst. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I definitely don’t like Buchanan as a first name because it’s way too big for a baby and the Nick name “Buckie” is so not my taste. 

This reminds me of a tangentially related story from high school. A classmate was giving a presentation during American History and was talking about President James Buchanan, but she was pronouncing his name as Buck a nan. My friends and I were dying from second hand embarrassment. We probably only knew how it was pronounced because of the Buchanan family on One Life to Live.

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Here are the double names of the Morton grandkids: 

Michael Beveridge and Ronald Michael are less than a year apart. 
Arianna Grace, Anna Grace, and Isabella Grace are less than a year apart. 
William Stone and William Cleveland 

Elizabeth Rose and Norah Rose and Claire Elizabeth

Brielle Jeanine and Adeline Jeanine

Varina Brook and Olivia Brooklyn

Kendall Wesley and Joseph Wesley

^^^^This isn’t including all the aunts, uncles, parents, and grandparents they are named after. 

I should have specified that I meant repeated first names in the same generation. And I completely forgot about the two Williams. This is what I get for posting without consulting the wiki. There are way too many Mortons on this planet.

• Upvote 5

ScottieJune Love Weaver was born Jan 26 2023 to Vanessa Clark Weaver and Jeffrey Weaver. Another baby girl named after her father Jeffrey Scott

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

ScottieJune Love Weaver was born Jan 26 2023 to Vanessa Clark Weaver and Jeffrey Weaver. Another baby girl named after her father Jeffrey Scott

my uncle is named Jeffery Scott and they named my cousin Scott Jefferson

• Upvote 2

I just saw in a one of the FB snark pages that Michael Bates-Keilen had a miscarriage (It was a girl). The page posted a screenshot of the Keilens' Instagram story sharing that.

Edited by CatNap
Now I see that it's already discussed on Brandon's and Michael's sub
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, CatNap said:

I just saw in a one of the FB snark pages that Michael Bates-Keilen had a miscarriage (It was a girl). The page posted a screenshot of the Keilens' Instagram story sharing that.

That’s so sad. I feel terrible for them 

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, CatNap said:

Is it possible she may have the same clotting condition as Erin & Carlin? I doubt it myself because wouldn't it have been found by now or earlier?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Is it possible she may have the same clotting condition as Erin & Carlin? I doubt it myself because wouldn't it have been found by now or earlier?

It’s being discussed on the Michael and Brandon thread on the Bates forum. She has the clothing disorder like her sisters. But she’s always known that. 

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Bella and Micah Thomas had their second son, Remnant Zane Thomas

Very Gwen Shamblin of them. At least they can call him Remi for short 🤷🏻‍♀️

• I Agree 3

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic