IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 24: Can't Keep Track of the Hoards

Bethella

Nate and Katrina got married in October and are due in August. They wasted no time. But he’s a 21 year old fundie male. So it’s completely expected. 

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 1

I don't follow the Wissmanns regularly because I really can't stand them for some reason (besides the obvious ones), but Nate seems like one of the most annoying juveline fundie grooms there are, and the pic of him and of his groomsmen half naked didn't help the matter. Ugh!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

I don't follow the Wissmanns regularly because I really can't stand them for some reason (besides the obvious ones), but Nate seems like one of the most annoying juveline fundie grooms there are, and the pic of him and of his groomsmen half naked didn't help the matter. Ugh!

He seems very immature. He’s #12 of 13 kids. His younger sister isn’t even 18 yet and I think she seems more mature than Nate. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He seems very immature. He’s #12 of 13 kids. His younger sister isn’t even 18 yet and I think she seems more mature than Nate. 

But that's not surprising. Girls always have to grow up faster in families like these. Except for Josie Duggar. I think she's still treated as the baby.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

43 minutes ago, SisterCupcake said:

But that's not surprising. Girls always have to grow up faster in families like these. Except for Josie Duggar. I think she's still treated as the baby.

Sometimes I think about that when an older fundie female marries a younger fundie male. Like Justin and Claire. I’m so glad they don’t have kids yet. I just can’t imagine the two of them being similar in maturity. She has to be so much more mature than him. Wouldn’t that get so annoying after awhile? I would go nuts. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

11 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Least surprising news of the day, thank you!

Yep. Next will be Tori. And it will be even less surprising. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

I'll admit that I'm "slightly surprised".  I had wondered if they were going to be done soon or at least naturally slowing down.  But, this is Batesville.  Tori announcing #5 won't be surprising at all, it's only a matter of when, not if.   And honestly I'm expecting another blessing from her before Xmas.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

19 minutes ago, JMO said:

I'll admit that I'm "slightly surprised".  I had wondered if they were going to be done soon or at least naturally slowing down.  But, this is Batesville.  Tori announcing #5 won't be surprising at all, it's only a matter of when, not if.   And honestly I'm expecting another blessing from her before Xmas.  

This baby will be over two years older than Jadon. I never got the impression she was done with 4. I could see them with at least 6. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7

Whitney said she is past 11 weeks now and due on August, so due date is probably around the 28th-31st.

Honestly, at Tori's current pace she might end up like a week or two behind Whitney 😂

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 1

On 1/28/2023 at 8:15 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

So if you put the name Charlotte into Nameberry, it will suggest other names you will probably like. And they are right on when it comes to Alyssa. She has a very predictable style. Many of her daughters’ names are on this list. Claire, Audrey, Norah, Elizabeth. So you can bet her next daughter will probably have a name on this list. Probably Eleanor or Eloise.

526C3D5E-41AD-48A4-B89E-7CE28CE3205E.jpeg

I didn't use Charlotte but strongly considered it (it was our #1 girl's name when I had my boys) and honestly, we considered most of the names on this list and our top 5 is all here, including the name we went with. 

But I think I am very predictable name-wise and have a very clear naming style. I think if I was a fundie, people would be able to predict my style after a while. 

• Upvote 2

I could see her going with variations of some of these, with my strongest feeling towards an "Emmaline" or "Lucinda". Emmaline in particular seems like a very real possibility for some reason.

Scarlett, Caroline, Evelyn (or Evangeline?) and Violet are all very strong contenders for future wombed arrows, just as they are. 

• Upvote 3

On 2/11/2023 at 4:50 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Karissa Collins posted her water broke. Here comes the unassisted homebirth past 41 weeks gestation. 

I, as rude as it is, so not care about Karissas health, but am getting worried for her kids and that baby.  I thought she have updates throughout labor with Anthym so was expecting updates by now.  

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, KWLand said:

I, as rude as it is, so not care about Karissas health, but am getting worried for her kids and that baby.  I thought she have updates throughout labor with Anthym so was expecting updates by now.  

She had the baby and says all is well. But she also lies. So who knows if she is dealing with any post birth problems 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

50 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She had the baby and says all is well. But she also lies. So who knows if she is dealing with any post birth problems 

Thanks for the update.  Now I will try not to worry about 10 kids I don’t know.  Until her water broke he was safer in utero than earth side.  

• Upvote 7

All these dangerous fundie homebirth babies always seem to end up in the hospital. You would think she would say to herself, “maybe this is god telling me to have a hospital birth.” But nope. 

CCFCB301-86DD-40B5-BC3E-603193B3E68A.jpeg

Btw, that baby was more than a week overdue. So of course he’s big. Her husband is also very tall. Karissa is very lucky that baby didn’t have shoulder distocia. My nephew was very similar in size to Armor when he was born. He had shoulder distocia but they were in the hospital thankfully. That nephew is now 6’10” and I pretty much guarantee one of Karissa’s 3 boys will be close to that tall. What Karissa did was dangerous and she’s lucky that baby is ok.

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 3
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

All these dangerous fundie homebirth babies always seem to end up in the hospital. You would think she would say to herself, “maybe this is god telling me to have a hospital birth.” But nope. 

CCFCB301-86DD-40B5-BC3E-603193B3E68A.jpeg

Btw, that baby was more than a week overdue. So of course he’s big. Her husband is also very tall. Karissa is very lucky that baby didn’t have shoulder distocia. My nephew was very similar in size to Armor when he was born. He had shoulder distocia but they were in the hospital thankfully. That nephew is now 6’10” and I pretty much guarantee one of Karissa’s 3 boys will be close to that tall. What Karissa did was dangerous and she’s lucky that baby is ok.

Fundies overall disregard of most safety rules with regards to their children is in direct opposition to their rallying cries of how special and precious blessings are-

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

For Karissa the fact that no one died or was seriously maimed will just further cement in her mind her super speshul status with YooHoo and convince her of how right her "prophecies" are. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

7 minutes ago, dramallama said:

For Karissa the fact that no one died or was seriously maimed will just further cement in her mind her super speshul status with YooHoo and convince her of how right her "prophecies" are. 

I agree. Unfortunately it would take the death of a child for her to reevaluate anything at all. She seems to have so many women that encourage her horrible choices! Those women disgust me just as much as Karissa.

Anastasia Salyer is 20 weeks pregnant with a girl and due this summer. I’m just glad their youngest sister who was a teen bride isn’t pregnant. I knew Stasia would be pregnant soon. Her husband is part of an anti-abortion group. So they are obsessed with pregnancy. They need a prop for their protests. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic