IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 17: How Many and Counting?

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s weird how all those little kids look like brothers and sisters. Not cousins. 

Even weirder that the 3 youngest Caldwells are uncles and aunt to Joken’s kids.

• Upvote 9

6 hours ago, marmalade said:

That's Joseph. JD is married to Abbie, and they only have 2 kids. I know, they're all interchangeable. 😃

and I heard, is it true that he is a pilot and his twin is a concert pianist?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

17 hours ago, Cam said:

What cracks me up about this photo is how JD appears to be of the group but not necessarily in the group. Kendra is perfectly snugged in there with the rest of the Caldwells, but JD is slightly set apart as if his image could easily be snipped out of the photo! No sticking him anywhere in the midst of any of them. No, you stand right over here.

That’s the time honored position for spouses in multi-generational family portraits. Makes it easy to crop them out if they dip out later 😉😉

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, marmalade said:

That's Joseph. JD is married to Abbie, and they only have 2 kids. I know, they're all interchangeable. 😃

Thnx for the clarification!

Interchangeable……and forgettable…. 

IMG_6384.jpeg

Edited by Cam
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

I've made an attempt to make sense of who in the photo is who, with some guessing for the various boys based on older photos. But there is *definitely* an extra kid there, so yeah, pretty clear official proof that Kendra and Joe do have four now.

image.thumb.png.0f96a77a0bdcb9cf2cc55f860a89dff7.png

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 16

Olivia looks so much like Jill Duggar in this picture it is almost unnerving.

And Kendra and Lauren almost look like twins.

And Christina almost looks like she could be their sister!

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Olivia looks so much like Jill Duggar in this picture it is almost unnerving.

And Kendra and Lauren almost look like twins.

And Christina almost looks like she could be their sister!

The age difference between Christina and Kendra (19 years, 1 month, 8 days) is smaller than the age difference between Kendra and her youngest sister Moriah (22 years, 9 months, 6 days). It's even smaller than the age difference between Lauren and Moriah (20 years, 11 months, 25 days). So by that measure, by age Christina could *absolutely* be Kendra and Lauren's sister rather than their mother. 

• Upvote 18
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 8

On 7/7/2023 at 1:34 AM, Mama Mia said:

That’s the time honored position for spouses in multi-generational family portraits. Makes it easy to crop them out if they dip out later 😉😉

My college boyfriend's family definitely didn't get that memo. His family comes down for his graduation. By that time I had already planned to end the relationship soon since I knew it just wouldn't work out but didn't want to ruin his graduation. They insisted that I stand smack in the middle of their group pictures. I tried to unobtrusively duck out of the photos but they absolutely insisted I join in.  When one of them posted the photos on Facebook they added the caption "family with a possible soon new addition". I cringed so hard when I saw that because the break up came very soon afterwards. 

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

On 7/11/2023 at 3:43 AM, Knight of Ni said:

My college boyfriend's family definitely didn't get that memo. His family comes down for his graduation. By that time I had already planned to end the relationship soon since I knew it just wouldn't work out but didn't want to ruin his graduation. They insisted that I stand smack in the middle of their group pictures. I tried to unobtrusively duck out of the photos but they absolutely insisted I join in.  When one of them posted the photos on Facebook they added the caption "family with a possible soon new addition". I cringed so hard when I saw that because the break up came very soon afterwards. 

That's one of those times that the family is probably as/if not more tore up about a break up than the one who got dumped. I got dumped one time and his mom was LIVID because she really liked me and wanted to keep me around 🤣

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 9:40 PM, Grace said:

That's one of those times that the family is probably as/if not more tore up about a break up than the one who got dumped. I got dumped one time and his mom was LIVID because she really liked me and wanted to keep me around 🤣

My high school boyfriend and I stayed dating when we went to college. Well- we agreed to anyway- we were only 45 minutes apart (and both living at home so not more challenging than high school was). But he started dating someone else and his MOM called to tell me. His brother was so mad that my boyfriend was cheating on me- he wanted to call and tell me but the mom said that would be weird so SHE called.

(cuz- you know- THAT wasn’t weird..)

• Upvote 11
  • Love 5

26 minutes ago, Meggo said:

My high school boyfriend and I stayed dating when we went to college. Well- we agreed to anyway- we were only 45 minutes apart (and both living at home so not more challenging than high school was). But he started dating someone else and his MOM called to tell me. His brother was so mad that my boyfriend was cheating on me- he wanted to call and tell me but the mom said that would be weird so SHE called.

(cuz- you know- THAT wasn’t weird..)

That’s weird but I will say it was probably the right thing to do. I remember when I was cheated on. Somehow many in my family knew before me and didn’t tell me. I might have been more pissed at them than him. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s weird but I will say it was probably the right thing to do. I remember when I was cheated on. Somehow many in my family knew before me and didn’t tell me. I might have been more pissed at them than him. 

I do really appreciate her telling me- and considering I barely ever talked to his brother- I really respected him for going to bat for me like that. 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Happened with my sister.  Her high school boyfriend, whom she was with for 3 years, was cheating on her with my parents' friends' son's girlfriend's sister.  The dad (my parents' friend) learned about it through his son, told my parents and said that if they didn't tell my sister about it, then he would because it was bothering him, and he felt it wasn't right.    Of course, my parents told my sister immediately. My sister and her boyfriend then broke up, made up, got engaged for a hot minute, then finally broke up for good.   

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 7

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

Someone found Paul's mom's obituary from back in June and Joe and Kendra's youngest is named Justus

Thanks. What a stupid name. There are some Justuses in the Bible but other than that I can only see it as “Justice” as in, “we received Justice following an accurate verdict for the family pedo.”

• Upvote 15

Ohhhh, I get it. Joe and Kendra’s theme is “names in reverse order of okay-ness according to theotherelise”

garrett, Addison, Brooklyn, Justus 

• Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

Can you imagine when Jim Bob and Michelle die how long the obituaries will be just to list all their children and grandchildren? Jana is probably in charge of keeping an accurate headcount of all the grandchildren and the correct spellings of their names. Thankfully I don't think Jim Bob and Michelle will have the 200 grandchildren they had hoped to have. 

• Upvote 7

Joken know a Justus Stangl because the Duggars are friends with the Haights and one of their daughters married Justus. But they know so many fundies that all of their kids probably have a name of a fundie friend or relative. Justus is pretty close to Justin. I think close names will keep happening over and over in the Duggar family because they can’t stop breeding. 

1 hour ago, Nashville92 said:

Someone found Paul's mom's obituary from back in June and Joe and Kendra's youngest is named Justus

I also need to point out that his mom was in the care facility they were all kicked out of because they would not wear a mask. Assholes. 

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 1

Justus is a real name, just not currently popular. It was a little more common in the 1990s and early 2000s. I remember the name from a character on General Hospital back in the ‘80s. It doesn’t seem like Kendra and Joe’s style since they haven’t gone biblical before, but Kendra’s parents seem to be more into biblical names. I’m also surprised they went with a J name. First Duggar grand with a J name as far as we know.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, JDuggs said:

Justus is a real name, just not currently popular.

It’s fairly popular here in Germany right now, not a top 10 name, but not uncommon either. 

And it’s funny how differently names are perceived in different countries.“Justice” wouldn’t even be a name here, “Justin” would be considered very much an indicator of low social class, whereas “Justus” would be considered higher middle class.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

56 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

It’s fairly popular here in Germany right now, not a top 10 name, but not uncommon either. 

And it’s funny how differently names are perceived in different countries.“Justice” wouldn’t even be a name here, “Justin” would be considered very much an indicator of low social class, whereas “Justus” would be considered higher middle class.

Haha I was about to say more or less the same from a Dutch standard. Justus is now one of my favorite Duggar names.

• Upvote 5

In Spain, Justo (Justus) and Justa/Justina (Justine) indicate the person is 80-90 year old. So for me, it's a shocking name for a baby. It also hs a very strong meaning in Spanish, because "justo" means "righteous".

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1