IGNORED

Trump 58: Bringing Covfefe to a Battle of Wits With The FBI

GreyhoundFan

Will the trial be televised, do you think?

Also, how long will it take for him to announce his candidacy once a trial date is set?

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 6

I guess Haberman's book hurt his fee fees.

image.png.b7484631d0c6d649353724b6efcdb06c.png

• Upvote 9

As most of you have probably heard, Judge Cannon is stepping on Judge Dearie's toes again.  She's ruled that Trump doesn't have to identify the documents that he thinks were planted.  I've followed some discussions over on Twitter of people who believe that someone besides Trump is calling the shots.  Most think that McConnell has leaned on Cannon to slow things down before the midterms.  That sounds about right.

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, Xan said:

As most of you have probably heard, Judge Cannon is stepping on Judge Dearie's toes again.  She's ruled that Trump doesn't have to identify the documents that he thinks were planted.  I've followed some discussions over on Twitter of people who believe that someone besides Trump is calling the shots.  Most think that McConnell has leaned on Cannon to slow things down before the midterms.  That sounds about right.

Pity for them then, that the worst of things cannot be slowed down, no matter what "Judge" Cannon says. The 11th circuit ruling has stated clearly that  DOJ can continue with their investigation into the classified documents. 

All the Special Master is doing, is determining which, if any, of the seized documents are actually Trump's property-- or not. It doesn't matter that much how long that will take him, although it would be nice if he reaches a conclusion before the midterms. 

What would be fantastic, but is rather unrealistic, would be if DOJ reports on early results of their investigation before the midterms. Like findings of what happened to (some) of the documents whilst in Trump's hands, and how that has damaged national security. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

IMHO all “Judge” Cannon is doing is making herself look like an idiot to anyone with a brain. She got ripped to shreds in the appellate court opinion and her current ruling makes no sense at all. Maybe she doesn’t give a fly’s butt about her legal reputation but she’s doing a great job of ruining it on a national level. I don’t know what she thinks her current ruling achieves but it just makes Trump look like a snake and her look like a willing pawn. 

• Upvote 11

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This is good if you need a laugh:

Just needs some “bing bing bong”s.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2

Just a normal Friday night and a FPOTUS wishing death threats on the Senate Minority Leader of his party, with a side of racism.

9D785016-1694-49F4-B117-576C7CE4CBB6.jpeg

• Disgust 1
  • WTF 16

21 minutes ago, Cults-r-us said:

If Attorney Kise is smart, 3M notwithstanding, why is he working for Trump?

$$$s followed by an early retirement?  I can't think of another reason that makes any sense.

• Upvote 8

Guess who had a klan rally tonight?

Yes, we’re all sick and tired of him and his cult. 

• Upvote 7

It’s so gross:

• Upvote 9

My mother's husband spent his last year in a memory care facility. TFG sounds like some of the residents in that facility.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It’s so gross:

Ooof. The hairline. Blend, man. Blend!

Sadly, I'm experiencing a whole lot of interior cringe as I remember 15 year old me, wearing too much foundation in a definitely too wrong shade, and getting called on “the line of demarcation” between my chin and neck by my friend. yes, he used that phrase. 😂

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 4

They're too busy criming to help others.

image.png.33641badcb07736e13562706cf73b630.png

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 3

Insane man and his followers:

• Thank You 4

The childishness is appalling: "Transition from hell"

While DONALD TRUMP was attempting to prevent then President-elect JOE BIDEN from ascending to office in the months after the election, his staff was determined to create headaches small and large for their eventual replacements.

The current occupant of the White House does not figure heavily in MAGGIE HABERMAN’s highly-anticipated book, “Confidence Man,” which chronicles Trump’s rise from outer borough rich kid to New York real estate mogul to president.

But excerpts of the new book shared with West Wing Playbook show how in the final days of his presidency, Trump’s team took steps to sabotage their successors.

Haberman reported that an employee of JOHN MCENTEE, who served as Trump’s director of the Presidential Personnel Office, stuffed copies of photos of HUNTER BIDEN into an air conditioning unit at the White House, breaking it.

The moment was a particularly petty representation of the disregard even rank-and-file staff had for the people who would soon be taking their jobs. The direct interactions between Trump and Biden’s senior staff weren’t much better.

Haberman noted that top members of Biden’s team were baffled by the behavior of their counterparts in the Trump White House. Even White House chief of staff MARK MEADOWS, who paid lip service to easing the transition, simultaneously seemed to encourage the cohort of Trump world figures pushing to keep the president in office.

“I know the president’s saying these things… we’ll get it worked out,” Meadows reportedly told his successor, RON KLAIN, of Trump’s questions about election integrity.

Yet, Meadows did so while texting Supreme Court Justice CLARENCE THOMAS’ wife, GINNI THOMAS, who was disputing election results and pushing for the internal elevation of election conspiracy theorist SIDNEY POWELL. “This is a fight of good versus evil,” Meadows told Thomas, according to Haberman.

The Biden transition team was repeatedly stymied. They were delayed in receiving information from the Pentagon and hindered in getting personal access to Covid-19 vaccines in the first days of their rollout when shots were limited to essential workers.

“I told them to fix it,” Meadows told Klain at the time. But according to Haberman, nothing changed.

At other moments, Meadows balked at the Biden team’s requests outright.

He refused to grant them access to a computer system needed to begin working on the president’s budget, telling the team that they “just can’t expect us to endorse your spending plans.” And when Klain said the president-elect needed to start receiving the intelligence briefing, Meadows asked how many days a week Biden wanted to get it. Haberman reported that Klain was “dumbstruck” by the question, and replied that Biden wanted it every day, just like he had as vice president. Meadows responded that “no president ever does that. That’s never happened.”

“It seemed so beyond Meadows’ own experience that he could not comprehend it,” Haberman wrote.

Haberman’s book, which will be officially released next week, is already causing waves in political media circles. In particular, the bits about Trump’s attempts to subvert the 2020 election have renewed criticism from liberals and #resistance types who complain that she should have attempted to publish her information in real time (though these critics often fail to mention that Haberman was regularly reporting on the rocky transition at the time).

Klain makes one other cameo. According to an excerpt obtained by the Washington Post, during the 2016 campaign, Klain was part of bizarre internal discussions by HILLARY CLINTON’s campaign about a theory that Trump might try to poison the former secretary of state by shaking before their presidential debate. The future chief of staff, for his part, thought it seemed unrealistic that Trump could poison Clinton without poisoning himself as well.

The White House, which normally says they do not comment on political books, declined West Wing Playbook’s request for comment.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

On 10/2/2022 at 12:04 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

It’s so gross:

Why am I hearing Shirley Bassey singing in my mind?  😁

Spoiler

• Haha 10

On 9/29/2022 at 3:18 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

To paraphrase Jerry Lee Lewis, there's a whole lotta grifting going on...

image.png.63f3804f9e20f91af75dc69c1fa449c7.png

image.png.5552666ac55bf3292292f5a32058e539.png

image.png.74c8d5f4cba4e8a16551d535ba56ff8e.png

And it's both parties doing it too so I think they're all using the same vendor.  I've gotten emails that were pretty much word for word duplicates of the above but instead of Trump being for such and such Democratic candidate.  And it's always the same - the sky is falling, why haven't you donated all your take home to us yet, we're at a critical deadline, all hope is lost unless you donate everything to us immediately, and so on.  I really don't like it and I'm to the point that there should be a law that all fundraising emails sent by or on behalf of a candidate by an organization have to have a flag set in the email's metadata that identifies it as a political fundraising email so its easier to filter them.  I so want there to be a stick this where the sun doesn't shine option in email so that emails are sent off to junk immediately without me even seeing them.  I'm so leery of donating now online because I worry that I'll get added to lists that are almost impossible to unsubscribe from. 

On 10/1/2022 at 11:04 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

It’s so gross:

And Leo X was the guy so corrupt that he fleeced ordinary Germans to build his ornate churches in Rome and sell off church offices.  Something one German priest named Martin Luther didn't like all that much. 

I'd call fuck face a modern day Leo X but that would be extremely insulting to Leo X.  Hell it'd be an insult to compare him to Alexander VI  - for Alexander, that is.

• Upvote 4

Big Dummy is now suing CNN for "fake news".  He says that they defamed his character, called him a racist, and ignored the good things he did.  He wants $475 million.

If I was CNN, I'd welcome it.  Discovery would be a hoot.

• Upvote 10
  • Eyeroll 1

If anyone else gets spammed by fuck face’s alma mater people can also remind them of this douche cannon. 

7D83C9C6-91EE-4880-88F1-F1734A602E24.thumb.jpeg.1a36e99f665e86c22387f4b8224491c9.jpeg

I’m saving that pic for the next time I see a Wharton ad on zuckbook so I can remind them how people associated with their school associate with the likes of Shittenhouse. 

• Upvote 5

Tony Gilroy, the screenwriter for “The Devil’s Advocate”*, delivered this delicious gem recently:

“Oh my god. The Trump sh*t. F**k man, it’s his apartment. The killer real-estate molester? We shot in his apartment. We needed the ugliest, most garish, horrifying real-estate developer apartment we could possibly find, and Trump threw his apartment at us. We didn’t have to [do anything]. If you look at the movie, that’s his f**ing sh*t-bag apartment with all Versailles gilt and the high-rise windows. It’s just so perfect.

He came by the set every day. Because he was living there. He’d come by the set and poke around … he was a clown. I’ve been in New York since 1979. I’m with him … he’s a f**king clown. You know, just that grifter clown kind of loser outsider, pretend rich guy. [To the actual titans of New York], he was lint. 

He would come by on the way to the office, peek by and try to see Charlize. Everyone was laughing at him. Laughing at his apartment.”

*The movie is a wonderful gift of overacting by Al Pacino, the always adorable Keanu Reeves trying to be serious and dramatic, the always gorgeous Charlize Theron attempting a southern accent, all mixed up with a hilariously fantastic attempt at creating a deep thinker about the deadly sins that includes the scene in Trump’s apartment that tries hard to be fraught with tension but is like a live-action scene from “Archer” and I cannot recommend it highly enough. I have watched it at least 12 times because Charlize Theron’s “Kivin, whir’dya go?” during the fantasy sex scene is alone worth it but now after this bit, it’s worth another 12 views. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

Damn. I loved that movie. Pacino makes an awesome devil. I never thought about that apartment being someone’s home in real life, but not surprising that if anyone it would be Fucknut’s! And I can see him haunting the film set with his tongue out. Ick. 

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic