IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them

HerNameIsBuffy

I had more of a visceral reaction to this than I was expecting. Great news. A horribly sad situation, but they got it right. Justice. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 6

1 minute ago, fundiefan said:

He's skated through life, had daddy bail him out of everything while teaching him nothing, and he's never been held accountable for a damn thing. 

I am kind of shocked at the relief I feel. 

Karma never sleeps.  And Karma was certainly wide awake in Arkansas this morning.   

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 4

So what happens now? An appeal? Directly to jail? Hang out at the Rebers for months? Are Anna and Josh going to have to walk out of the court into the crowd of photographers? 

• Upvote 7

56 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Maybe none of the siblings are going until they hear a verdict is found? 

The court usually gives notice that a verdict has been reached and gives participants and others a period of time to get everyone in place. I'm sure they are all close by but will wait to get "the call"

• Upvote 6

• Destiny changed the title to (CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting and Found Guilty of Two
43 minutes ago, vicky3vicky said:

Last night I went through old pictures and pulled out every one of my older brother. then I pulled out pictures of most of the others, those who knew and pretended otherwise. Ripped them all to pieces and will burn them when guilty verdict is read.

I did something similar when my ex went to prison...very cathartic. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 19

I don't normally "jumpy clap" but when I saw the headline I did a seated version, leaping up in my chair and clapping like a seal while shouting "Yes!".

Ooh, seeing "Guilty" is a relief! Definitely interested to see the family reactions that are sure to be forthcoming, from what is likely to be both sides of the situation.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

• Destiny changed the title to (CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them

FINALLY 

it’s past one am here and I wa shipping this verdict would come back before I had to sleep. 

may he get many many years 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 6

Really REALLY glad my camera was turned off on this zoom I'm currently on lol. What a relief. 

Hugs to all who are feeling this through a survivor lens. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 17

Justice is served.  May he be remanded to custody immediately.

I'm guessing that the Rebers might not be sorry to see him go straight to jail instead of coming back to their place.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

I am another one who had all kinds of feels with this case. It brought up my own past and how lucky I was to be one of the ones who got justice but also made me go further back in my family history and the effects of generational trauma. It is a lot.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 12

2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

From what I have read, now that he is guilty, CPS will be allowed to interview the M kids and Anna (or Boob) can't say no. 

But will they?

• Upvote 2

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic