IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them

HerNameIsBuffy

7 minutes ago, JuanitaBanana said:

I think it's the same zipper dress but with a coat over it. 

Yes you are right! In the newest picture the sun posted you can see she’s wearing a black belted trench coat over it. Out of all the dresses she’s worn, I wonder why she would go back to wearing the very obvious zip nips dress again?

• Upvote 1

Just now, punkiepie said:

Yes you are right! In the newest picture the sun posted you can see she’s wearing a black belted trench coat over it. Out of all the dresses she’s worn, I wonder why she would go back to wearing the very obvious zip nips dress again?

For good luck? 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, punkiepie said:

Is that a new zipper dress? It also looks the shortest dress thus far. 

ADDE2E5F-C54E-4F85-8B5E-0E2020D8E5EB.jpeg

His hair is looking rough... stress plus that Duggar hairline is not kind to him.

• Upvote 3

There is another reporter on Twitter at the trial-for anyone who is eagle eyeing for updates, I will post a shot of a tweet about this morning so you can grab the handle 😊

Screenshot_20211209-155930_Twitter.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 9

21 minutes ago, punkiepie said:

I can't believe this is the same woman who had her knees blurred out while parasailing on her honeymoon. She has perfectly lovely knees, and should be complimented on how she looks! She looks great, especially having just had a baby.

Edited by Lovebug
clarity.
  • Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1

@GiggleOfGirls, while we’re waiting, I figured I’d update on my booster. I’m almost 24 hours post Pfizer booster now. So far it hasn’t been as bad as my second (no body aches this time around). I have a sore arm, nothing too crazy. As well as a headache and generally feel a bit blah. My work schedule is thankfully flexible today, so I was able to sleep in, which I hope will help for the rest of the day too :) 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 12

Is it my wishful thinking or do Anna and Josh look a little less smug in this morning's Sun photos? Just a little? I'm sure they are instructed to keep their heads up and appear confident,  but that might be slipping a little. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

Good afternoon from Europe, everyone. Send thoughts and prayers that I will actually finish the assignment today in between refreshing here and the Sun. 

Some thoughts from the last thread:

@neuroticcat "That people article had some new info I hadn’t heard. Eight men and four women on the jury - I’m kind of worried about that. " Why does this worry you? Just curious.

@FluffySnowball I made that Gill Bates/Bill Gates error before here and was wondering why Bill Gates was commenting on Fundie matters. :D

• Upvote 4

I think Anna not wanting to buy 8 post-partum non-practical dresses for such a horrible occasion is understandable.  

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 4

27 minutes ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

I read a bit of a summary tweet from Anna Darling earlier (local reporter ar the trial). Both the prosecution AND the defence refused Jury's request for a calendar, judge then ruled no. I can understand the defence refusal but not so much the prosecution.

I understand it. Giving them a calendar may lead to construction of alternate theories, different timelines, etc. 

• Upvote 2

It baffles me that she isn't taking pump breaks. If she is it's not many.  She probably quit breastfeeding for this tool. No judgement if she wants to quit for her own reasons but I doubt that's the case here. Just another example of husbands coming first before kids and I hate it so much

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, punkiepie said:

What is a zip nip dress? 

2 minutes ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

I think Anna not wanting to buy 8 post-partum non-practical dresses for such a horrible occasion is understandable.  

You mean Jim Bob doesn't want to buy her dresses. 

• Upvote 5

It's been confirmed that so far the only people in court are: Josh & Anna + JB.

No Duggarlings/duggarinlaws right now.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

10 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

How does she justify not going, to herself?  

It's really hard to put myself in her position since I can't imagine my sons doing this in a million years, but I do know I love my kids unconditionally.  If any did anything so heinous it would kill me and I would want them away where they couldn't hurt anyone else, but I would still love them.  I would feel it was my obligation to be at court and hear things first hand because, ngl, it would be hard for me to believe and I'd need to be convinced it was true beyond a reasonable doubt for myself.  I would also be there for my baby, mourning who they were before they became a monster, and spend the rest of my life blaming myself.  

If my daughter was the victim of one of my sons, sorry...my brain is short circuiting imagining any of this...I'd be there.  I'd also be in therapy probably daily to deal with the cognitive dissonance this would create.  But as broken and humiliated as I'd be I'd feel it was my obligation to be there.  

I wouldn't want to go, I would try to rationalize a way to not go and live with myself....but I'd end up going and you'd all be talking about the silent mother who doesn't talk to the press wondering what medical condition I had to swell my eyes almost shut (except for the criers out there who know what that's like) but I'd be there.  

It should be easier for Michelle since she isn't as emotionally attached to her children.  She clearly can compartmentalize horrible things and rewrite reality better than I ever could.  She would get hugs even from his victims, she would be lauded in her circles as brave.  My circles are much smaller and much less forgiving.  

I hate doing the 'what kind of mother' thing, but what kind of mother sits this one out?

Yes to all the things you’ve said above — but I do wonder if maybe Josh has requested her not to be there? I could see that happening particularly with this sort of crime. That it would make it even harder, emotionally to have your mom sobbing in the background hearing all the nasty perversions. Now I think that pre-supposes Josh even HAS those kinds of emotions, but it’s the possibility I could see that makes sense. 

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

Has anyone noticed that every Duggar woman so far (JoyAnna/Jill/Jana) are wearing skirts/dresses well above the knee? It's like some of them are rebelling while others are trying to suggest that they are modern and "with it." Maybe the above the knee thing was just for the TV show in the end. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

While we're waiting let's analyze this toupee situation. When did it become a toupee, because there were times it wasn't. This was the last episode, yes? That looks pretty clearly to me to be real hair. 

image.png.c81144c7383d57be7be5dca367664c1b.png

and here too 

image.png.c3b4b62cf6e528dca86d87468cd84459.png

Is it possible he's just doing a terrible job color matching with Just for men? 

• Upvote 16

Do you remember yesterday, the twitter troll who claimed verdict would be read in 20 mins? Today they have tweeted they were hacked by Reddit! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 14

22 minutes ago, punkiepie said:

Holy downcast  eyes-

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Galbin said:

Has anyone noticed that every Duggar woman so far (JoyAnna/Jill/Jana) are wearing skirts/dresses well above the knee? It's like some of them are rebelling while others are trying to suggest that they are modern and "with it." Maybe the above the knee thing was just for the TV show in the end. 

Interesting, maybe it is more to appear "with it" at least on Anna's part. 

Just now, 3KidsAndStopped said:

Do you remember yesterday, the twitter troll who claimed verdict would be read in 20 mins? Today they have tweeted they were hacked by Reddit! 

By reddit, not someone from Paris 😇 because they're a big celeb target?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 19

1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

You mean Jim Bob doesn't want to buy her dresses. 

Yes, he would provide the money.  But still, I gained 55 lbs with my pregnancy and the last thing I wanted to do was try on outfits.  And I don't think I had anything even remotely this grueling to attend in the first 3 months pp - one wedding, possibly a funeral.  Not 8 days of hell, no matter what she believes Josh has done.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Just now, Galbin said:

I think it’s really fascinating, because it’s not like ALL the dresses that are court appropriate and fashionable are above the knee. There’s a pretty big range in hemlines at Target or Macy’s that are knee length or longer - especially for winter! But they ALL pick shorter skirts. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

• Destiny changed the title to (CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic