IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them

HerNameIsBuffy

1 minute ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

Yes, he would provide the money.  But still, I gained 55 lbs with my pregnancy and the last thing I wanted to do was try on outfits.  And I don't think I had anything even remotely this grueling to attend in the first 3 months pp - one wedding, possibly a funeral.  Not 8 days of hell, no matter what she believes Josh has done.

Exactly, I doubt Anna had the time or energy to go shopping in the midst of this nightmare. That looks like a dress purchased on Amazon that's 2 sizes larger than her regular size, with a zipper for easy boob access. I don't think the hemline is very intentional.

• Upvote 4

Just read on Tumblr that the jury has reached a verdict!

Edited by Italiangirl
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, BlondeAgent007 said:

I think Anna not wanting to buy 8 post-partum non-practical dresses for such a horrible occasion is understandable.  

Just to be clear, I’m not sure Anna bought any dresses.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

As a mother I can't help but compare myself to Michelle and Anna. I have concluded I would have done the exact opposite of everything Michelle has done. I would have got Josh help YEARS ago and not let him anywhere near his sisters. Yet, I'd still have my butt in that courtroom everyday. 

If I was Anna I, obviously, would have not let it get to this point. However, I would actually be very concerned about divorcing Josh. If he is given a not guilty verdict- he is basically exonerated of the crimes even though everyone knows he did it. But a court wouldn't see it that way. So in a custody case he would very easily be given joint custody and my kids would be with him unsupervised. By staying with him you can try to offer them some protection. 

One more thing for us to remember as far as the jury decision. Remember- the prosecution has to prove guilt. The defense doesn't have to prove innocence- only that the prosecution hasn't 100% proven guilt. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 3

Guys did we not learn from las time? Some rando on Twitter is not reliable.

ETA,: LMAO apparently it is reliable this time!

Edited by BernRul
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Just read on Tumblr that the jury has reached a verdict!

Bring it on for Rufus sake!!!!

Edited by fish_ca
Adding sth
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2

never mind.  verdict's in and he's guilty!

Edited by church_of_dog
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 19

17 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I hate doing the 'what kind of mother' thing, but what kind of mother sits this one out?

My son's crime was a completely different kind of thing, but I am baffled by this as well. I understand not wanting to hear the details, but I can't imagine not being present for my son's verdict. Or for my daughters' abuser's verdict. 

Perhaps she will come when the verdict is being read. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

Hopefully it's for real this time. Maybe people can stop admonishing the jury for daring to take a lunch break and doing their due diligence.

Edited by LanaBanana
  • Upvote 22

11 minutes ago, MedicineWoman said:

It baffles me that she isn't taking pump breaks. If she is it's not many.  She probably quit breastfeeding for this tool. No judgement if she wants to quit for her own reasons but I doubt that's the case here. Just another example of husbands coming first before kids and I hate it so much

She might not have been able to nurse if her stress levels are too high. I nursed my first two but  couldn't produce enough milk for my youngest who was a preemie after a c-section and had a heart condition. I had pretty bad PTSD and the nurses said that the lack of milk is normal with that kind of stress (and not being able to produce just made me more stressed) and Anna has to be feeling stressed.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 11

• Destiny changed the title to (CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic