IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them

HerNameIsBuffy

1 minute ago, Not that josh's mom said:

I loved Jill's look yesterday, but I wish she had worn skinny jeans or so something like that. In a definitely, so what to Jim Bob. As in, you shun me in pants, but support him? In fact we have seen all three girls in pants. Maybe it's just because it's a more formal place.

I would default to wearing a skirt in the court room. To me skirt still equals formal dress.

• Upvote 12
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 7

Just now, justoneoftwo said:

So next question,will he be released pending sentence and when will sentencing happen?

Duggar data has just published this 

When Will Josh Be Sentenced?

If he’s out–of–custody pending sentencing, probably in ~90 Days (Early March); if he’s detained immediately, probably more like 75 Days (Mid– / Late February).

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

See, I told you all my gut is always right lol.

No but seriously I'm glad that justice was done. The jury made the right decision and now let's see if they remand him into custody and what his sentence will be.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

I believe it but I don't. All along I thought the prosecution presented a solid case but there are so many questions when 12 people are making a decision - particularly, as some have mentioned, in a world of tRumpers & Christian persecution and all that. I never really believed he'd be convicted. He's skated through life, had daddy bail him out of everything while teaching him nothing, and he's never been held accountable for a damn thing. 

I am kind of shocked at the relief I feel. 

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 3

Thank you, thank you, thank you! 

Here is to the Justice! Let the Truth win! 

Please share some pics for non US FJers. 

• Upvote 16

Although my heart hurts for all the victims involved, this is probably the best day of my FJ-life. Justice. Finally. 

• Upvote 32
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 6

The jury seemed to have focused on the audio recording and the timeline of events in May based on what they asked for yesterday.  Those items made for a convincing case.

• Upvote 21
  • Love 3

Turns out all I had to do was go talk to my psychiatrist about this case for an hour. Thrilled to come back to a guilty verdict!!

• Upvote 21
  • Love 11

How long before the judge sentences him?

Anna and JB (eff Michelle she bailed when the chips were down), please turn your focus to the M kids. Do the right thing by and for children, for once in your damn lives! 

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

Awesome great news!!  I literally can’t believe how quick though!  I thought there would be an announcement of a decision and then at least an hour or so until the verdict was read!  I guess the family didn’t have time to gather at the courthouse. There are some who I’m sure would have loved to be there to see it in person!  Oh well, at least it’s GUILTY!!!!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Let's take a minute and give a thanks to the jury. They sat through a really horrible case, took their time to go over the evidence, and then made a really great decision. 
Absolutely! It will be hard to get these pictures out of their heads, but they served at least some justice for the victims today!
  • Upvote 7

• Destiny changed the title to (CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic