IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them

HerNameIsBuffy

I have goosebumps all over but like all of you I need to know FOR SURE if this is real.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Galbin said:

Has anyone noticed that every Duggar woman so far (JoyAnna/Jill/Jana) are wearing skirts/dresses well above the knee? It's like some of them are rebelling while others are trying to suggest that they are modern and "with it." Maybe the above the knee thing was just for the TV show in the end. 

I loved Jill's look yesterday, but I wish she had worn skinny jeans or so something like that. In a definitely, so what to Jim Bob. As in, you shun me in pants, but support him? In fact we have seen all three girls in pants. Maybe it's just because it's a more formal place.

• Upvote 4

Sun just reported it.

Now I want to see pictures of them! 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Just now, RosyDaisy said:

Guilty on both counts!  Finally that sack of shit is being hled accountable for what he has done!

I would love to see Boob's face right now! 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 11

I wish I could be excited over this, and I am for justice, but I just feel sad for everybody involved. This is going to impact a lot of people for long time, and my thoughts are with those who will be feeling those feelings - especially J&A's children.

• Upvote 23
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 8

3 minutes ago, ElizaB said:

If I was Anna I, obviously, would have not let it get to this point. However, I would actually be very concerned about divorcing Josh. If he is given a not guilty verdict- he is basically exonerated of the crimes even though everyone knows he did it. But a court wouldn't see it that way. So in a custody case he would very easily be given joint custody and my kids would be with him unsupervised. By staying with him you can try to offer them some protection. 

This is a good point. I once asked my mother why she didn't divorce my father and she said "because I didn't trust him to have unsupervised visits". Now, my father wasn't a predator like Josh, he was a good man, but  he was ncredibly irresponsible and showed poor judgement (like never made me wear a seatbelt, bought me alcohol as a teen) and my mother worried at the idea of him solo parenting. 

Anna has made a lot of bad decisions but I am not sure staying is one, beveuase staying is better than letting him have unsupervised partial access to her kids or even with Michelle supervising, because we know she is useless at protecting children.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

Guilty on both counts. I hope he is remanded into custody today, although it wouldn't t be easy for JB or Anna to witness. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 3

• Destiny changed the title to (CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 45: 19 Crimes and Counting; Found Guilty of Two of Them
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic