IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

The Duggars will probably have a run of boys for the next year or so. They were overdue to break that streak 

I’ve found babies tend to go in streaks. For a while, everyone I hear of has boys, and then there’s a string of girls. Lots of boy babies in my office at the moment. 

I hope all the similar-age, similar-sex cousins aren’t constantly compared with each other. I had two same-sex cousins my age, one on each side of the family. Without intending to, the grandparents did a lot of comparison between us, even though we had very different personalities and interests. I can see Jim Bob and Michelle doing the same thing (assuming they remember their grandkids’ names). 

• Upvote 12

Wow, she was likely pregnant with #4 before her 4th anniversary. 

Oh, and 4 under 4. Yikes. 

• Upvote 12
  • WTF 3

I suspect a few more Duggar and Bates announcing soon. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Same goes for Bontragerville.

Carson and Lina + Josh and Cass are overdue for announcements. We're waiting on Praise to announce her first pregnancy, and then Allison is due for an announcement soon -her first child is almost one. I expect we'll also get an announcement from Chelsy in three or four months -they were preventing while she was ill, but were on a breakneck pace prior and the blog post about the illness implied that they were eager to get back to it.

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Yes, they are coming thick and fast now. Tori and Esther. Abbie Duggar. Kendra Duggar suspected pregnant, and Jill Duggar definitely. Lauren and Katey Duggar, Carlin and Erin given birth already. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Oh defenetly a couple more between the end of the month and early summer, we can have Hannah, Claire, Joy, maybe Jessa, maybe Jinger. Then there are speculations of Kendra being pregnant right now and Lauren just post partum. 

For the Bates we have two wedding before the end of the year plus at least Withney and Alyssa that could get pregnant any time now  

• Upvote 6

I just realize that we still do not have an announcement from Justin and Claire. And her mother would definitely not been able to keep it a secret. Which means they are either preventing or not conceiving as easy which is both a good thing considering how young they are.

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

I just realize that we still do not have an announcement from Justin and Claire. And her mother would definitely not been able to keep it a secret. Which means they are either preventing or not conceiving as easy which is both a good thing considering how young they are.

I think i have read somewhere (maybe reddit) that Claire commented on a Instagram post or so, that they are waiting. I haven't followed them closely, but It seems to me that they are more on the private side vs other Duggars, so don't know maybe they have asked her mother to don't share too much of them? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I'm still expecting more news after the 25 of May 

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

@CaptainFunderpants also Bryn and Mitchell are due soon

Yup, I was going to mention that but wasn't sure if it was overkill because they are on our list already, and so I left it off. They're due with their third and Bryn turned 28 a few months ago.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Wow, she was likely pregnant with #4 before her 4th anniversary. 

Oh, and 4 under 4. Yikes. 

I think she’s the one most likely to make it to 20 kids among all the second generation fundies as per Duggar Data, if I remember correctly. The spacing is crazy close!

What are the names of her for three kids? I want to get in a gutes over in the baby name thread.

• Upvote 5

Damn... Baby boom 2022. I expect an announcement from Joy and Katie Bates soon, just a gut feeling.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

51 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

I think she’s the one most likely to make it to 20 kids among all the second generation fundies as per Duggar Data, if I remember correctly. The spacing is crazy close!

What are the names of her for three kids? I want to get in a gutes over in the baby name thread.

Tha names are Robert Ellis IV "Kade", Kolter Grey and Charlotte Raine. My guess would be a C name with a misspelled middle name.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

I guess Mother’s Day is the day for fundie pregnancy announcements. We will have to remember that for next year. 

I have to point out, Tori’s pregnancies are getting closer together, not further apart like a lot of fundies. Which is a bad sign. I think she’s going to have a lot of kids 😟

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 3

Don't know if this is okay to include since the Munck family doesn't have much presence on social media any more and appear to have settled back into regular conservative Christianity.  Mods can remove it if it doesn't fit.

Bekah Munck Prytherch is getting ready to deliver her first child in June.  She's been married for about 4 years and has had at least one pregnancy loss.  Her sister Elizabeth Munck Byars was the one who broke off her engagement at the last minute to Joseph Maxwell, son of Steve and Teri.  

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Damn... Baby boom 2022. I expect an announcement from Joy and Katie Bates soon, just a gut feeling.

We can also hear from Hannah, since she too was listed from her siblings as the most likely to have many kids and they have married soonieh this year. I have a feeling that if She Isn't pregnant right now she will be soon. I don't think Jinger will announce this year, but maybe next with Jessa? 

• Upvote 5

Lisë Morton looks pregnant in her instastory from mothers day. I think her youngest turned 2 in march.  

• Upvote 5

I think all the married Bontragers will announce pregnancies or babies before the end of the year. We already know about Mitchell and Bryn. The two Bontrager-Bowers couples are overdue for announcements. They may well be sitting on unannounced pregnancies. Allison and Jeremiah have a year-old baby, so it’s time for another. I’m surprised Denver and Praise haven’t announced, given how eager they seemed to be for each other, and John and Chelsy will go for another as soon as her health issues are resolved. 

I also think the Duggars will announce a rash of pregnancies/babies in the next few months. Abbie and Jill are both confirmed. I think both Lauren and Kendra are also pregnant. I would not be surprised to see Joy, Jessa, Hannah and possibly Jinger announce by year end. For that matter, Katey could very well be pregnant with number 2 by December. 

On the Bates front, Katie should be careful what she wishes for. She’ll get that baby soon enough. I doubt Alyssa is done. Expecting announcements from her and Josie by year-end. I think Lawson and Tiffany will wait at least a year. They don’t seem ready to spoil their lifestyle with a baby. 

• Upvote 11
  • Eyeroll 1

38 minutes ago, postscript said:

I think all the married Bontragers will announce pregnancies or babies before the end of the year. We already know about Mitchell and Bryn. The two Bontrager-Bowers couples are overdue for announcements. They may well be sitting on unannounced pregnancies. Allison and Jeremiah have a year-old baby, so it’s time for another. I’m surprised Denver and Praise haven’t announced, given how eager they seemed to be for each other, and John and Chelsy will go for another as soon as her health issues are resolved. 

I also think the Duggars will announce a rash of pregnancies/babies in the next few months. Abbie and Jill are both confirmed. I think both Lauren and Kendra are also pregnant. I would not be surprised to see Joy, Jessa, Hannah and possibly Jinger announce by year end. For that matter, Katey could very well be pregnant with number 2 by December. 

On the Bates front, Katie should be careful what she wishes for. She’ll get that baby soon enough. I doubt Alyssa is done. Expecting announcements from her and Josie by year-end. I think Lawson and Tiffany will wait at least a year. They don’t seem ready to spoil their lifestyle with a baby. 

I have this feeling the Bontrager/Bowers couples are keeping a very low profile and we won’t know they were pregnant until they announce the birth.

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, postscript said:

I also think the Duggars will announce a rash of pregnancies/babies in the next few months. Abbie and Jill are both confirmed. I think both Lauren and Kendra are also pregnant. I would not be surprised to see Joy, Jessa, Hannah and possibly Jinger announce by year-end. For that matter, Katey could very well be pregnant with number 2 by December. 

Damn, I haven't even thought to the bolded but I'm realizing you are right! I agree on the rest, I'm just not sure about Jinger

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have this feeling the Bontrager/Bowers couples are keeping a very low profile and we won’t know they were pregnant until they announce the birth.

I think they have basically left "mainstream" social media for the dark corners of far-right white supremacist media. Truth Social, GETTR, NaziGram, whatever. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, lonedn said:

Lisë Morton looks pregnant in her instastory from mothers day. I think her youngest turned 2 in march.  

I think she's over 40 now so this may or may not be her last. Hopefully the last. 

• Upvote 7

13 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

I think i have read somewhere (maybe reddit) that Claire commented on a Instagram post or so, that they are waiting. I haven't followed them closely, but It seems to me that they are more on the private side vs other Duggars, so don't know maybe they have asked her mother to don't share too much of them? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

I'm still expecting more news after the 25 of May 

I like to think that Justin and Claire married young so that they could be 100% in control over their lives.  I really hope they are happy and FREE.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

37 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

I like to think that Justin and Claire married young so that they could be 100% in control over their lives.  I really hope they are happy and FREE.

They could wait 10 more years and still be at a perfectly average/low age for a first baby. He is still a teenager.

• Upvote 15

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic