IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

I came across a singing fundie family named the Powells and they had 6 kids in rapid succession and abruptly stopped.
Daughter 10/13/01

Son 8/24/02

Daughter 8/4/03

Daughter 8/11/04

Daughter 12/28/05

Daughter 5/2/07

ETA: they got married when they were older so they had as many as possible before they got too old. Crazy how fertile they were for being older.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

According to Tabitha Gimenez,  she is due May 11, 2022.  They're also working on moving soon. Here is her blog for a source.

I've just looked at the blog as I'm not aware of her. Wow...just wow on the kids names 🙈. Not quite spurgeon but wow

• I Agree 3

2 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

I've just looked at the blog as I'm not aware of her. Wow...just wow on the kids names 🙈. Not quite spurgeon but wow

Yes, they are bad. She’s already calling her unborn Patriot “Pate” for short. I was hoping he would be Pat, not Pate. It’s a much more neutral Nick name. I was hoping all her children would go by neutral sounding Nick names. But they are homeschooling so I guess it doesn’t matter. 

• Upvote 2

I'm curious as to whether anyone (not of Duggar affiliation), has tried to build a family tree? Even if it's a snarky one, I'd be interested in viewing it. 

I don't see any details about Lindsay Kirkland's (Tiny notes from home) daughter on the list or in my quick search of the comments.

Her name is Lydia Meadow, born on February 13th

• Upvote 1

On 4/9/2022 at 6:00 AM, anjulibai said:

So, there's some indication that Josiah and Lauren Duggar had their second baby, which is why they weren't at Jer and Hannah's wedding. It seems they are intending on keeping their family totally private from now on, which, major props to them for that. 

Those who keep track of families, though, how might one keep track here? I'm going to note the baby in my spreadsheet, with an approximate birthdate of March 15, 2022, since they baby was likely born no later than March, but I'll note that that date isn't precise. 

I'm a bit confused Josiah and Lauren's second baby doesn't appear in this list:

https://fundamentalists.fandom.com/wiki/Duggar_Grandchildren

Like neither as "to be born" nor as "born", nor in the total number. 

8 minutes ago, flowergirl said:

I'm a bit confused Josiah and Lauren's second baby doesn't appear in this list:

https://fundamentalists.fandom.com/wiki/Duggar_Grandchildren

Like neither as "to be born" nor as "born", nor in the total number. 

That's because the baby hasn't been confirmed officially. Please read the Josiah and Lauren threads (last two I think) for discussion of the evidence. 

8 hours ago, HatefulMismatchedShoes said:

I'm curious as to whether anyone (not of Duggar affiliation), has tried to build a family tree? Even if it's a snarky one, I'd be interested in viewing it. 

What do you mean by make a family tree? Especially, what's a snarky family tree? 

I, and my others on FJ, keep spreadsheets. Bethella keeps ones for the board. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

Sorry, I suppose I used incorrect wording. I haven't followed along with them closely. I was asking if anyone had maybe compiled a list, family tree - style. Specifically, with the brackets. Weird question, I guess. 

50 minutes ago, HatefulMismatchedShoes said:

Sorry, I suppose I used incorrect wording. I haven't followed along with them closely. I was asking if anyone had maybe compiled a list, family tree - style. Specifically, with the brackets. Weird question, I guess. 

I'm really not sure what you mean. Like a family tree a la Ancestry.com or a just lists of families with their dates of birth, marriage, etc? 

I have not done the former (though I'm sure some have at some point), but lots of us have the latter, that we create ourselves. 

I'm still not sure what you mean by a snarky version. Or which family (or families) you are talking about. 

Edited by anjulibai

5 hours ago, HatefulMismatchedShoes said:

We used to have a page called Fruit of the Womb which had linked family trees. But it rarely got any traffic and was yet another piece of software to manage/maintain, so it was removed last summer. 

Currently, I think fundie wiki has the most visual layout of the information. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

8 hours ago, Bethella said:

We used to have a page called Fruit of the Womb which had linked family trees. But it rarely got any traffic and was yet another piece of software to manage/maintain, so it was removed last summer. 

Currently, I think fundie wiki has the most visual layout of the information. 

I didn’t even know there was a page like that on FJ! I probably would have looked at it. But fundie wiki is good enough.

• Upvote 2

Karissa Johnson Hale, wife of Jonathan Hale, is expecting. I didn't see a due date.

The mysterious Hale baby boy has been confirmed as Noah and Abby's, per Noah's Facebook.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

On 4/21/2022 at 6:31 PM, BritishBabycatcher said:

What’s the SM in Patriot SM all about does anyone know? Why use initials rather than another name?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Smee said:

What’s the SM in Patriot SM all about does anyone know? Why use initials rather than another name?

I don’t know but I’m sure it’s like Praise TL Helferich Bontrager. Praise The Lord. 

I had the same question. Looking at SM I can’t unsee either sadomasochism or social media. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Praise TL Helferich Bontrager. Praise The Lord. 

Um. Wow. I hadn't heard that one and had to look it up. That's inching close to Heistheway territory.

• Upvote 4

Sarah Reith’s latest pregnancy is another girl. I’m guessing this one is not growth restricted based on her much larger bump compared to last time. I know that’s not scientific at all. But she did have a noticeably small bump with Lizzy jo and she was born with growth restriction. Hopefully that was just one off and she doesn’t have to have another baby in the NICU for awhile. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 4/19/2022 at 3:46 PM, fundiefan said:

Yeah, the cry-laugh emoji saying her baby didn't know what she is in for. That's when I blocked her so I don't even get tempted to look and see what she's up to. I want none of that in my brain. 

She's posted about rough times with her daughter today which I'm sure is a combination of toddler willfulness  and pregnancy hormones. Can't get the instant obedience out of a 1 year old. 

I can't stand following her but I check in every now and again because she just seems sooooo tone deaf about everything. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, lexiloumarie said:

She's posted about rough times with her daughter today which I'm sure is a combination of toddler willfulness  and pregnancy hormones. Can't get the instant obedience out of a 1 year old. 

I can't stand following her but I check in every now and again because she just seems sooooo tone deaf about everything. 

I’m betting she had to hit her baby a log today and she’s not happy the Pearl beating book didn’t work better. 

• Upvote 7
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2

Posting from the other thread but John and Esther are pregnant again due in October. Hopefully this is their last.

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Posting from the other thread but John and Esther are pregnant again due in October. Hopefully this is their last.

Did they lose a child? Their eldest son maybe, a burst appendix? I can't find anything about it on the wiki.

• Confused 2

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic