IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 22: Every Sperm Is Scared

Bethella

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

They could wait 10 more years and still be at a perfectly average/low age for a first baby. He is still a teenager.

I had my first at 30. I think it’s a pretty good age to have a baby. It would be fine if they had their kids at 30, 32, and 34. Then done. But Hilary would put the pressure on before that I think. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

On 5/9/2022 at 12:49 AM, postscript said:

I hope all the similar-age, similar-sex cousins aren’t constantly compared with each other. I had two same-sex cousins my age, one on each side of the family. Without intending to, the grandparents did a lot of comparison between us, even though we had very different personalities and interests. I can see Jim Bob and Michelle doing the same thing (assuming they remember their grandkids’ names). 

They won't be compared because they will never know them well as individuals for that. They are all sweet blessings with servant hearts and a taste for pickles. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

On 5/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, llucie said:

Tha names are Robert Ellis IV "Kade", Kolter Grey and Charlotte Raine. My guess would be a C name with a misspelled middle name.

My guess is Josephine or Madeline as first name. Still have to think of a middle name.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

My guess is Josephine or Madeline as first name. Still have to think of a middle name.

I'll guess Camille Bari.

@Bethella I have ideas for a thread title for the next baby thread based on something @RFSurvivor_2 said

• "preventing low stock in the flocks"
  • "replenishing low stock in the flocks"
  • Upvote 1

On 5/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, llucie said:

Tha names are Robert Ellis IV "Kade", Kolter Grey and Charlotte Raine. My guess would be a C name with a misspelled middle name.

Josephine Sky (or “Skye” if the go for the misspelled theme 😁) - it doesn’t start with a “C” but the sound at the beginning of Josephine is somewhat similar to that of Charlotte.

Madeline Hazel (or “Hayzel” 😁)

Ruby Faith (or “Fayth” 😁) - Ruby is a bit out there, but I could see them using that “above rubies” verse as a reasoning because they thought the name sounded pretty.

Edited by GreenBeans
Added another name guess
  • Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Esther Staddon’s twins are boys. 

Oh gosh - you just gave me such a fright!! I read Esther SHRADER! And thought oh please not!!! The last thing she needs is twins!   (Esther Shrader isn*t pregnant is she?) Well I guess the last thing ANY fundie needs is twins!!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

Oh gosh - you just gave me such a fright!! I read Esther SHRADER! And thought oh please not!!! The last thing she needs is twins!   (Esther Shrader isn*t pregnant is she?) Well I guess the last thing ANY fundie needs is twins!!

Actually yes Esther shrader is pregnant again, but not twins so far as we know. Of course with no prenatal care everything including her life and we’ll being is all a guessing game…but pro… life I guess?  :(

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

4 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

Actually yes Esther shrader is pregnant again, but not twins so far as we know. Of course with no prenatal care everything including her life and we’ll being is all a guessing game…but pro… life I guess?  :(

Oh dear. :( I must have missed that one. Well lets all hope it isn't twins. (She is over 40 right?) I wouldn't call them "pro-life" - well, they think they are... but they are "anti-abortion","anti-womens rights", "anti-childrens rights" They don't even care enough about their unborn babies to get proper prenatal care.... *Insert fitting swear word' the lot of them!! 

• Upvote 8

52 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

I read Esther and immediately assumed Esther Keyes Bates. The last thing the world needs is twin Nathans. For the record, I’m guessing girl for them, and the name will be something trendy and misspelled. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Too many Esthers in fundieland. Out of all three Esthers mentioned, I prefer Esther Staddon Frazer to have the twins since this is her first pregnancy and unlikely to have a huge family overall due to age. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 2

Since I might be the only one who can see Esther’s instagram because she went private, I will report that she needed a cerclage placed on her cervix and is on bedrest. So even though she’s due in September, they might come sooner. Depending on how well the cerclage and bedrest work. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 5
  • Thank You 4

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since I might be the only one who can see Esther’s instagram because she went private, I will report that she needed a cerclage placed on her cervix and is on bedrest. So even though she’s due in September, they might come sooner. Depending on how well the cerclage and bedrest work. 

Any updates on Michael and Elizabeth?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Any updates on Michael and Elizabeth?

No. Esther doesn’t mention them much unfortunately. Hopefully she will if their baby is born. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/14/2022 at 8:54 AM, postscript said:

I read Esther and immediately assumed Esther Keyes Bates. The last thing the world needs is twin Nathans. For the record, I’m guessing girl for them, and the name will be something trendy and misspelled. 

That's "tryndiee" to you.  :)

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 12

On 5/14/2022 at 4:50 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

That's very scary. If the babies are due in September she's only 20-24 weeks along. Anything could happen at this point as cervical cerclages don't always work, and twin preemie outcomes are not as good as singletons. I'm not religious but if I was, I would be praying for the life of those babies.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

That's very scary. If the babies are due in September she's only 20-24 weeks along. Anything could happen at this point as cervical cerclages don't always work, and twin preemie outcomes are not as good as singletons. I'm not religious but if I was, I would be praying for the life of those babies.

The good thing is that she doesn’t have a 1, 2, and 3 year old running around the house like some pregnant fundies. I think she will be dutiful about the bed rest and I bet Jonathan will help her out when he’s home. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

Baby Staddon is here. It's a girl. May 17th us the birth. No name given

Esther Bates is due around the 18th of Oct

Screenshot_20220517-154732_Facebook.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 11

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder if they will call her Beatrice so they can nickname her Bee. 

It would be really cute if they recycled their wedding theme, and called her "Miel/Miele". It sounds feminine, incorporates the first letters of both parents' names, and is On Brand. The brief view we got of the heavily bee-themed shower makes me think that the name must be some sort of an allusion to apiculture.

• Upvote 7

37 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

It would be really cute if they recycled their wedding theme, and called her "Miel/Miele". 

Might as well, she's destined to be someone's dishwasher after all. 

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 12

I think they'll go with Deborah, because it's popular with fundies in the last few years and it means "bee". I could also see Melissa, since it too means bee.

• Upvote 6

I wonder what Jonathan meant 8 weeks ago when he posted  "So excited to be uncle to another blessing" and the photo of  a  bee banner. I thought Michael and Elizabeth's baby had been born then.

Perhaps they didn't tell him they were having a baby till 8 weeks ago, and he had never noticed the baby bump!!!!

• I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Sops2 said:

I wonder what Jonathan meant 8 weeks ago when he posted  "So excited to be uncle to another blessing" and the photo of  a  bee banner. I thought Michael and Elizabeth's baby had been born then.

Perhaps they didn't tell him they were having a baby till 8 weeks ago, and he had never noticed the baby bump!!!!

I assumed that was a picture from a baby shower. I figured it was a Bee themed baby shower. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic