IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

Three golfers who are taking Saudi blood money can’t play in the PGA post season 

A federal judge in California has ruled three golfers who joined Saudi-backed LIV Golf will not be able to compete in the PGA Tour’s postseason.

Judge Beth Labson Freeman made her decision Tuesday afternoon in San Jose after attorneys for the sides each spoke for about an hour. Freeman said she didn’t consider the golfers faced irreparable harm because of the big money they were guaranteed by joining LIV, a key issue in the case.

“There simply is no irreparable harm in this case,” PGA Tour attorney Elliot Peters said.

The three suspended golfers were seeking a temporary restraining order, which Freeman denied. Talor Gooch, Matt Jones and Hudson Swafford claimed they should be able to play where they want to, each saying in letters last month to the PGA, “I am a free agent and independent contractor.” They are among 10 players who filed an antitrust lawsuit against the PGA Tour last week — including Phil Mickelson.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

44 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

The three suspended golfers were seeking a temporary restraining order, which Freeman denied. Talor Gooch, Matt Jones and Hudson Swafford claimed they should be able to play where they want to,

Well, see, that's not how it works.  It's this little thing called "consequences of your actions" and since the prohibition from playing isn't based on being part of a protected class, the PGA gets to say that when you decide that taking blood money is A-OK, they don't want you stinking up their tour postseason.  Good on the PGA for taking this stand and good on all the golfers who refused to join LIV despite the allure of easy money, especially the golfers who don't make big bucks in endorsements, generally don't make the big money (if any) on the tours where there is no guaranteed income, but still turned down the guaranteed LIV payouts.  I really hope all the LIV players get shut out of everything- all the other tours, endorsements, features in any golf media, I mean EVERYTHING.  They know they are helping the Saudis launder blood money so let them sit together in their shame circle and whine about how nobody likes them anymore. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

This is so true.

image.png.22f46ac2836618cfa81b0ea8c29287ec.png

• Upvote 9

Well that fucking figures 

I was sorely tempted to reply with GOOD. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

I guess you’re a better person than me, because I did reply good. If you invoke violence against the FBI, you deserve what you get. 

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, 47of74 said:

My first thought was "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes."  However, I think this portends what the future holds, regardless of what happens to Trump.  His flying monkeys have already been unleashed.  Election deniers are running for office and getting votes.  Rabid wackos who own semi-automatic weapons see themselves as "patriots" and "defenders of liberty" and are primed for actual civil war, egged on by the right-wing media machine.  It's terrifying.  

• I Agree 15

This is so true. I don't know that there is anything that will stop their blind loyalty.

image.png.7728e3977d181baf37df754057952602.png

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

I fear we are going to see this repeated many times:

• I Agree 4
  • Thank You 6

Along with this douche cannon who thought it was appropriate to leave a voice mail like this

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1

I'll admit I didn't count the f-bombs but he does have quite the limited vocabulary. Does he kiss his mother with that mouth?

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I'll admit I didn't count the f-bombs but he does have quite the limited vocabulary. Does he kiss his mother with that mouth?

Probably and guess where too.  (And don't ask me to draw you a diagram).

Edited by 47of74
  • Haha 4

This is why I'm so worried about the future.

• Disgust 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

Do yourself a favor and swig some Maalox before watching this. It's pitiful that she has a good chance of being the next governor of AZ.

• Upvote 5

I'm not familiar with Vaughan, but he seems awful:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2

On 8/17/2022 at 4:54 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm not familiar with Vaughan, but he seems awful:

Yikes! He is something else. I too believe 45 is carrying a prophetic seal...but it's not from God.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

This is a good article about Kash Patel, who is truly dreadful: "Meet King Donald’s point man in his Mar-a-Lago fight against the ‘deep state’"

As the country has debated the immense legal issues surrounding the Justice Department’s search for documents at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, my mind has wandered back to an odd little intelligence flap in 2018 that was known to House of Representatives investigators as the “turducken incident.”

A turducken, apologies to vegetarian friends, is a chicken stuffed into a duck stuffed into a turkey. In the 2018 case, it referred to a super-classified report on the origins of the Trump-Russia probe produced that year by Republican investigators on the House Intelligence Committee. It was so sensitive that it was held in a lockbox inside a safe inside CIA headquarters in Langley — a classified version of a turducken, in other words. Trump supporters have long been trying to make public juicy details that were inside.

The House investigation was led by a staffer named Kash Patel, who has argued that his report for then-chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) showed FBI “tradecraft failings” that compromised its investigation of Trump and Russia from the start. Patel went on to become a senior official at the National Security Council and Pentagon — and he would have had even bigger jobs if Trump had had his way. As I noted in an April 2021 profile, Patel has been “almost a ‘Zelig’ figure in President Donald Trump’s confrontation against what he imagined as the ‘deep state.’ ”

Cut to Mar-a-Lago, where Zelig has emerged once more. It turns out that Trump, in a June 19 letter, designated Patel as one of his two representatives to the National Archives for dealing with his records, classified and otherwise. Patel has also emerged as a chief public exponent of Trump’s claim that he could declassify information, including highly sensitive Russia-probe material, at will.

Patel was touting Trump’s declassification powers long before the Aug. 8 search at the Florida estate, back when Trump’s representatives were still negotiating with the FBI over access. Indeed, on May 5 Patel made a startling claim on a right-wing radio show that Trump had unilaterally declassified an extraordinarily broad range of documents — implicitly raising the possibility that these documents might be at Mar-a-Lago.

“On his way out of the White House, he declassified — made available to every American citizen in the world — large volumes of information relating, not just to Russiagate, but to national security matters, to the Ukraine impeachment, to his impeachment one, impeachment two,” Patel told radio hosts Clay Travis and Buck Sexton.

On June 21, two days after Trump designated him as a point man in the National Archives battle, Patel announced on a podcast hosted by David Scarlett, a conservative Christian pastor, that he was going to “march down” to the archives and “identify every single document that they blocked from being declassified … and we are going to start putting that information out.”

That broad declassification claim — covering not just the much-disputed Russia documents but “large volumes” relating to other unspecified “national security matters” — is said to have alarmed former senior members of the Trump administration, as well as Biden administration officials. In Trump’s mind, the Russia documents may have been the crown jewels. But sources say they probably were not what the FBI team went looking for at Mar-a-Lago, and they probably weren’t among the 11 sets of classified documents taken by FBI agents from the residence.

Patel has channeled the rage that Trump supporters feel about the Mar-a-Lago incident. He calls the FBI “government gangsters” and “corrupt cops” — arguing that they conspired with Democrats and the media to push the Russia investigation. This combative style endeared him to Trump, who brought him to the NSC as senior director for counterterrorism in 2018 and then, in 2020, made him principal deputy to the acting director of national intelligence.

Patel was Trump’s kind of disrupter, and in mid-2020, the then-president tried to appoint him as deputy director of the FBI, according to former attorney general William P. Barr. Barr recounts in a recent memoir that he told White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows that Patel would get the job “over my dead body.” Barr explains: “Patel had virtually no experience that would qualify him to serve at the highest level of the world’s preeminent law enforcement agency.”

Trump then tried to install Patel as deputy CIA director. In mid-December, Meadows approached Director Gina Haspel and told her that Trump planned to fire her deputy, Vaughn Bishop and appoint Patel to the position. Haspel said she would quit rather than take Patel, and after Meadows conveyed that threat to Trump, he backed down, according to knowledgeable sources who spoke to me last year about Haspel’s exchange and reiterated their accounts this week.

In the last two turbulent months of the Trump administration, Patel served as chief of staff to acting defense secretary Christopher C. Miller. Patel continued to press a range of Trump initiatives, including troop withdrawals from Afghanistan and Somalia and changes in the intelligence community.

Patel moved even closer to Trump after the former president left the White House. He became a director of Trump Media and Technology Group, which runs Truth Social; the company’s chief executive is Nunes, his former boss. And Patel became an increasingly visible advocate for Trump’s arguments that he had been throttled and forced from office by a Deep State conspiracy.

Patel didn’t comment on the details in this article, but he criticized the author. He said Thursday through a spokeswoman that rather than “question authority” in the Justice Department’s investigation of Trump, I was “acting as an unthinking, loyal mouthpiece for deep-state goons and the Democratic Party.”

Patel now is a media brand of his own. He has a website, selling hoodies, tank tops and other gear with his logo, “K$H,” with the proceeds going to charity, according to the website and Patel’s spokeswoman. And he’s written a children’s book, “The Plot Against the King,” in which the evil Hillary Queenton tries to spread lies against King Donald claiming that he’s working with the Russionians — until a knight called Kash exposes the plot.

I fear that a sequel is coming, where Kash and King Donald’s other knights will joust with what they claim are government gangsters — and this won’t be a children’s book.

• Thank You 4

I wonder if they're offering a free bowl of soup with each purchase.

In case you don't get the reference:

Spoiler

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wonder if they're offering a free bowl of soup with each purchase.

In case you don't get the reference:

Hide contents

With the two involved I was thinking more The soup Nazi from Seinfeld, with a heavy emphasis on the word Nazi.

• Upvote 5

Some good news today;

A federal jury on Tuesday found two men guilty of conspiring to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020.

Adam Fox and Barry Croft face a maximum sentence of life in prison for the kidnapping conspiracy conviction. They were also convicted of one count of conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction.

Their first trial ended in a mistrial.

Croft was also convicted Tuesday on an additional weapons possession charge.

Hope these two fuckers spend the rest of their lives in jail.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

I’m going straight to the perp was a Branch Trumpvidian theory 

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief:

Honey, Jesus co-signed the search warrant. And God HATES your hair! God says touch not my anointed but please touch a bottle of shampoo, a bar of soap, a toothbrush, some toothpaste, and a big heaping helping of logic and common sense. Oh and burn that outfit as a sacrifice. Yep, God said all of it. Can I get a HAY-MEEEEN!?

• Haha 4

• Destiny locked this topic