IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 5: I Can't Believe They Still Worship TFG

GreyhoundFan

I've seen Robin Bullock videos before this one.   I guess he thinks the dark clothes and long hair make him look hip and young but all I'm getting is a Rasputin vibe.

• Upvote 4

I hope this doesn't take off. We don't want MAGAts meeting and conceiving junior MAGAts.

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I hope this doesn't take off. We don't want MAGAts meeting and conceiving junior MAGAts.

Don't worry- it shouldn't last long.  If it was founded by 3 former Trump staffers, they'll probably all be arrested and indicted by the end of next week.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

Typical BT can’t read a whole three sentences. 

image.thumb.png.33baf2411f86ed19eae0af5d6ee099bd.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 5

Another sycophant frantically trying anything and everything to defend his orange lord and master.

image.png.922b2ddd63e329cb41e7f6998b13ef56.png

• Eyeroll 6

I need an airsick bag:

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Haha 3

Oh Joni, give it up.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4

Ole Dersh is still whining:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 8

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yeah I heard about that too.  Douchewitz is just so full of it.  More likely they would not defend fuck face and don’t want to either cause it’d be career suicide. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

LOL, problems with D'Souza's book:

image.png.d9c4ed83919e3be9e51a18a79e5e368d.png

• Haha 10

Why are all of the MAGA events weird? It's like a low rent version of a Renaissance fair, but it costs a lot to attend.

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Why are all of the MAGA events weird? It's like a low rent version of a Renaissance fair, but it costs a lot to attend.

Trebuchet launchings?  I hope they mean stuff like pumpkins and not slinging people over some wall...

Also, "the plot against the KING" is just a little too revealing of how these people really feel.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

All I have to say about this event is NOPE.

image.png.71b68b7bc27268c82177558a6c1a1bfa.png

image.thumb.png.61cd4b05e404d5350998c4c7f9c69f1b.png

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 2

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Junior and Eric are just openly admitting they beg for Daddy's attention now, aren't they? 

Also that terrible clip art poster is worse than a small town PTA "carnival" fundraiser where the "carnival" is a horse, a duck, some games, and a slip'n'slide.  Who designed and printed that thing I am looking at you Dave Rodriegues......

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I noticed they have one of those taco trucks on every corner. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

I've seen some of the whining about the red background and the fact there were two marines behind Biden. I probably wouldn't have chosen the red background lighting, but it's not like there was a hammer and sickle in the background.

image.png.e3d57df8aad03f09966bff2595613f71.png

image.png.2c5a5c555916c1725c4610c3c40b63a5.png

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 4

On 8/29/2022 at 12:45 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

I need an airsick bag:

Geez the number of people with either hayfever or dust allergies appears to have increased significantly since Trump came along.

On 8/31/2022 at 4:48 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

"Dershowitzed". Seriously Alan, almost no one wants to be like you because you're a soulless misogynistic shit stirrer with bad hair dye, not because they fear being cancelled.

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

These dolts don’t even bother to change up the script very much. 
Complete strangers come up to thank them or cry all the damn time. 

• I Agree 7

Good grief. 

He should have asked her how she knows about this. I would love to know the answer to that one. Was it god who whispered in her ear? Was it her husband disguised as a lizard-- errr, a lizard disguised as her husband? Was it a troop of little angels singing while she slept? Did the demon in the tv screen shout it at her? Did she read it on an obscure third rate qanon site? 🤔

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3

11 hours ago, fraurosena said:

? Was it her husband disguised as a lizard-- errr, a lizard disguised as her husband?

Unexpected Sharon Gilbert!!

I really wonder if people in that woman’s life have tried to get through to her. If she really believes all of those people are in Gitmo she needs very real mental health help. The disconnect is astonishing. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

Something I wonder is after fornicate face and all his enablers go to the big house if we're going to need to dust off the manuals on denazification and go to work on excising Branch Trumpvidianism from all levels of American society? 

Or take a page from the German government - which does not fornicate around when it comes to nazism - and do what we can within the bounds of the Constitution to limit the spread of Branch Trumpvidianism and it's ideals.

A troubled history is alive in Germany — both in a resurgence of far-right ideology and in new changes to the laws designed to combat that extremism.

The FRONTLINE documentary Germany’s Neo-Nazis & the Far Right tracks the recent growth of far-right violence in the country, investigating how neo-Nazi groups are using internet platforms to recruit and to organize. To address this resurgence, German authorities look to a system of hate speech laws passed by the Bundestag, Germany’s federal legislature, over the 76 years since Adolf Hitler was defeated and that are still evolving today.

The German penal code prohibits publicly denying the Holocaust and disseminating Nazi propaganda, both off- and online. This includes sharing images such as swastikas, wearing an SS uniform and making statements in support of Hitler.

It also places strict rules on how social media companies must moderate and report hate speech and threats. These hate-speech laws were tightened last year, after three far-right terror attacks in 2019 and early 2020 prompted German authorities to warn of increasing extremism.

• Thank You 4

Although I wholeheartedly support the suggestions for hate speech laws, I don't think that it will have a completely successful impact if you don't also take a long, hard look at the media, and what you are willing to accept that they are allowed to broadcast. When you have full on propagandist channels as Fox, OAN and Newsmax spewing all sorts of lies with impunity, then you won't really achieve anything.

And if you do not also strictly and rigorously root out lobbyism and big corp donations to political parties and politicians, then you will keep the door for extremism wide open to anyone with pockets that are deep enough. A couple of hate speech laws, however good they are, are simply not enough.

Edited by fraurosena
Train riffles
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

A corrections officer in Iowa was found on a leaked oaf keepers membership list

An Iowa Corrections officer is among 6 law enforcement officers on a leaked membership list of the Oath Keepers, an extremist militia group that played a key role in the January 6th insurrection.

That detail is included in a report released Wednesday by the Anti-Defamation League that details the names of hundreds of elected officials, military members and law enforcement officers that are or were members of the Oath Keepers.

The Anti-Defamation League Center on Extremism pored over more than 38,000 names on leaked Oath Keepers membership lists and identified more than 370 people it believes currently work in law enforcement agencies — including as police chiefs and sheriffs — and more than 100 people who are currently members of the military.

Included in the list, the ADL identifies an Iowa corrections officer as identifying their employment in comments to Oath Keepers leadership.

• Upvote 7

This is disgusting:

Also, as someone who spent more than a decade as a police dispatcher, this makes me furious. I have no doubt the emergency lines get flooded with good Samaritans calling to report a person tied up in the back of this truck. Plus, some of those calling would drive in an unsafe method to get identifying info about the vehicle to pass along to the police. In the 1990s, some catalogs that sold novelty items sold cardboard boxes that looked like cat carriers that had a magnetic bottom and a fake cat tail sticking out, so the buyer could prank people into thinking they had a cat on top of the car. I wrote and called each of those companies multiple times to complain that pretending to abuse animals is not funny and that it would cause people to call and block emergency numbers to report the alleged cat on the roof.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

• Destiny locked this topic