IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

I’d trust a 3 year old to make ANY decisions over Junior. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, not going to spend a penny there:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1

Nope, not staying at any of your properties. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I had to stay at Trump Doral several years ago for a work trip. The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. That was the best part of the stay. The worst part was not having hot water one day and no elevator on checkout day. (Schlepping a 50-pound suitcase down a poorly lit staircase was not fun.) The oddest part was that each section of the hotel was named for various legendary golfers, and each room had photos of said golfer. I'm all for honoring legacies and a good theme, but I do not need to have a portrait of Arnold Palmer in the bathroom!

• Thank You 5

On 11/24/2022 at 6:09 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Anyone else get the Fight Club hotel scenes vibe?

• Upvote 2

Hey, Junior is ranting about a topic that applies to him: crackheads. 

• Confused 1
  • WTF 4

What an unflattering dress:

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/1/2022 at 6:34 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

The difference in those videos is staggering. Also- is anyone else laughing in full petty bitch mode that supposedly the Trumps are so wealthy but Junior has to shill meat to make money? A buck’s a buck and I guess it’s easy money but it’s like dude, have some pride. I know, I know….

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

What an unflattering dress:

Designer: Isn’t it fabulous? I was on an army base recently and then I took a trip through Amish country where I met this woman named Jill who explained that women’s clothes should be long, cover the “eye trap” area of the chest and throat, and that arms can also be tempting to a man and can cause him to go on a raping spree. Weirdly she herself looked like a two dollar whore in mismatched clothes with her arms exposed and kept calling it her “swimwear” but anyway- TaDa!

Promoter* in side whisper to Assistant: The last four collections were genius. Won awards. Had MAJOR celebrities BEGGING to be dressed. Then it was “I need a break. Some time with ‘real people’ so I can reset. Find me a way to vacay somewhere I can rough it a bit. Like an ARMY BASE! Then maybe time somewhere sweet like Amish country!” Who would buy this atrocity?

Assistant: If I can unload it for twice what the last collection’s most expensive dress fetched, what will you give me?

Promoter: If you can unload it for half that price, you get a 5% raise. Same price, 10% raise. TWICE? 50% raise and a promotion to partnership because you would be a genie in a bottle! Who on EARTH would buy that thing?

Assistant on phone: Kim, honey, I have THE dress for you!!

*I don’t know how the fashion industry works so I guessed. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

That looks like a Jessica McClintock dress wannabe done up in camo with a black dicky on a wax dummy of Guilfoyle.  Is she still dressing for Halloween?

That woman has no taste whatsoever.

• I Agree 2

I’ve volunteered for Toys For Tots in the past and have never heard of a boat parade. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’ve volunteered for Toys For Tots in the past and have never heard of a boat parade. 

If Pennywise had a sister. Scare the crap out of little kids with the outfit and nails. 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

When you’re too much for Faux…

• Haha 7

Cokehead Junior is now playing music critic. I disagree with his assessment  

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 8

55 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Cokehead Junior is now playing music critic. I disagree with his assessment  

Kid Rock “rhymed” things with things. In a song that stole music from “Sweet Home Alabama” and “Werewolves in London”. He is eligible for AARP but calls himself “Kid”. I won’t even get into the whole “raised wealthy but pretends he was raised in a trailer park” thing. 

It will always be funny that the Trumps want to be seen as top tier but they can only get has beens and z-listers for their events. You know they seethe with envy when they see the Obamas and Bidens having fun with people at the top of every category (music, acting, sports, etc.)

• Upvote 8

TFG praises his sycophant of a daughter-in-law:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 2

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

TFG praises his sycophant of a daughter-in-law:

I call into question how smart and quick she is. She married Goober Trump. And bred with him. Willingly. More than once. I’m not sure she could even pass the tests Trump brags about passing. 

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic