IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

I get that Kimberly isn't about to intervene since she seems just about as crazy (and possibly "medicated") as Junior.  It just seems to me that one of Donald's advisors or maybe Ivanka should step in and try to get him to stop airing these videos.  I haven't heard him in any lately that don't have him sounding high as a kite.  I guess Donald thinks it's okay as long as he's owning the libs.

I don't like any of the Trumps (except for Mary) but I do feel a little sorry for Junior.  I think his parents were spectacularly bad at parenting and that he's never felt loved.  The story of Donald knocking Jr. down in his college dorm for daring to accompany him to a game without wearing a suit was horrifying.  I'm sure Jr. was regularly humiliated.  He's in need of psychiatric care.  But I still wish he'd just shut up.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

Sure Udvay, I’ll get right on that. /s

• Upvote 4

Junior shouldn’t pose with anything cuter or more intelligent than himself. 

I bet the sloth wanted to smack him. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I bet the sloth wanted to smack him. 

How juvenile.  Then again, it must be confusing that Hunter Biden is deeply loved by Joe but no matter how hard he tries, Junior knows he is never going to be loved by his sperm donor. 

• Upvote 6

18 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Pff, it's photoshopped, of course. Otherwise Junior would have taken out his gun and shot the poor thing, just to make himself feel more strong and manly.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Eric actually told the truth. 

• Upvote 7

Two words: seek help. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Two words: seek help. 

There are so many words and concepts in that rant that Junior clearly does not understand. Why doesn’t that melted Bratz doll Kim take pity on him and distract him with some blocks? A Baby Einstein? Crayons? I mean even if he EATS the crayons it’s better than this flaming giant piece of ribbon candy from 1955 because no one eats ribbon candy, grandma, but now we know how Kim’s face melted. 

• Upvote 3

Kimbo is just as bad as her coke-addled squeeze. 

image.png.befa7e0d75cf94501621d334abc9855e.png

• Upvote 5

I think I’d need something stronger than beer  

• Upvote 4

I know it's the wrong committee but I would love to have Katie Porter question Trump. I love the way she demolishes people who are testifying in front of her when they try to be evasive, ill prepared, or just flat out lie.

• I Agree 7

59 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I think I’d need something stronger than beer  

Eric’s really not understanding how badly the Count of Mostly Crisco does when being questioned in a format he can’t deflect with bullshit answers, does he? He won’t get to just say “fake news” and move on. That answer, if it stands, will now have actual meaning and legally stands as an under oath sworn statement so when whatever he claims is “fake news” is shown to be factual and real, his answer will be used to show he is a liar under oath and possibly set him up for a perjury charge. He can’t refuse to answer questions without potential legal consequences in a future civil trial and although it can’t be used against him in a criminal trial, it certainly doesn’t look good to anyone who is actually using critical thinking skills (especially after his earlier statement about people who plead the 5th.) It may be entertaining, but not in the way Eric teases. But I guess he’s required to keep spinning the same story about the emperor’s glorious clothes as almost everyone is staring at his saggy, wrinkled ass. 

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Pssst... Junior... You're not well either. The only difference is John Fetterman did not cause his stroke. You choose to snort or take whatever it is you do to cause yourself to act that way.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

On 10/22/2022 at 5:54 AM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Eric’s really not understanding how badly the Count of Mostly Crisco does when being questioned in a format he can’t deflect with bullshit answers, does he? He won’t get to just say “fake news” and move on. That answer, if it stands, will now have actual meaning and legally stands as an under oath sworn statement so when whatever he claims is “fake news” is shown to be factual and real, his answer will be used to show he is a liar under oath and possibly set him up for a perjury charge. He can’t refuse to answer questions without potential legal consequences in a future civil trial and although it can’t be used against him in a criminal trial, it certainly doesn’t look good to anyone who is actually using critical thinking skills (especially after his earlier statement about people who plead the 5th.) It may be entertaining, but not in the way Eric teases. But I guess he’s required to keep spinning the same story about the emperor’s glorious clothes as almost everyone is staring at his saggy, wrinkled ass. 

I hope the J6 committee remembers to take a hint from the setup at DJT's second debate where they had to cut his mic when it wasn't his turn to speak, after he kept speaking over everyone at the first debate.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

No, junior, Dems take crime seriously no matter what  We didn’t cheer when Steve Scalise was shot, even though he’s a loathsome individual  

• Upvote 8

25 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

No, junior, Dems take crime seriously no matter what  We didn’t cheer when Steve Scalise was shot, even though he’s a loathsome individual

They are really pushing the “Democrats love crime” message in their last minute ads.  Poor Patty Murray (D-WA) is busy personally sprinkling fentanyl on children’s playgrounds and probably assaulting people willy-nilly.  🙄  I’ll be glad when the campaign ads go away. 

• Upvote 7

Junior’s just pissy because he’s finding out Dems DO take crime seriously including “organizations” that engage in fraudulent activities. He woulda gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for those meddling Dems!

• Upvote 6

Yeah, Eric, I don’t think Georgetown is pleased that your name is on one of their degrees. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yeah, Eric, I don’t think Georgetown is pleased that your name is on one of their degrees. 

Wait- I know how to do this because I learned from the Rs during the student loan forgiveness thing! “Hey Eric, nobody cares if you give back your degree in interpretative dance scuba diving basket weaving!” Did I do it right? 

• Haha 8

Um,  how would you know? You don’t have basic cognitive function, you drug-addled nimrod  

• Upvote 6

Oh, for fuck’s sake.

• Eyeroll 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic