IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My eyes hurt from rolling:

Plagiarizing Junior’s daddy still isn’t going to love your boyfriend. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

It’s like he’s begging to be the butt of lots of jokes:

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

And of course he makes his entrance to the lovable Nazi music of Wagner.   🥱 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It’s like he watched every hair band video in the 80’s and said “Someday, Junior, someday” while staring into the mirror and slowly brushing the hair on the mannequin head he kept in his closet. 

• Haha 5

Oh honey, I don’t think you were ever loved in NYC. You were tolerated. 

• Upvote 5

Kimberly (loudly, at 4:00 AM): Junior, let’s win some more, baby!

Junior (half asleep, because it's not 4:30 yet): Yeah, let's score some more!

• Upvote 6

I love Rick’s clap back at junior. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love Rick’s clap back at junior. 

Zelensky has been leading a tiny country that is fighting a major war to keep a big bully from making Ukraine obsolete and has been kicking ass and taking names. Junior would be lucky to possess a fraction of the courage and class he has. There is a reason he is highly respected and applauded throughout the world. And there is a reason that Daddy is a laughingstock all over the world and in much of this country. I know the Trumps have no low to which they won’t stoop but how did Junior possibly think smack talking a man who has proven over and over that he is smart, capable, and strategic enough to keep fighting the Russian Army so hard that Russia has to draft men and force them to fight is a good look? We all know Daddy is Putin’s bitch but badly trying to slam Zelensky won’t get Daddy’s love. 

• Upvote 6

Yeah, junior would be overwhelmed if he was in charge of the donut display at a meeting  

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Zelensky has been leading a tiny country that is fighting a major war to keep a big bully from making Ukraine obsolete and has been kicking ass and taking names. Junior would be lucky to possess a fraction of the courage and class he has. There is a reason he is highly respected and applauded throughout the world. And there is a reason that Daddy is a laughingstock all over the world and in much of this country. I know the Trumps have no low to which they won’t stoop but how did Junior possibly think smack talking a man who has proven over and over that he is smart, capable, and strategic enough to keep fighting the Russian Army so hard that Russia has to draft men and force them to fight is a good look? We all know Daddy is Putin’s bitch but badly trying to slam Zelensky won’t get Daddy’s love. 

Yeah I heard how Russian agents Fuck Face Junior and Major Failure Greene are whining about the visit.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., criticized Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy's surprise trip to Washington D.C., calling him a "shadow president" and his country "the 51st state."

Zelenskyy announced early on Wednesday that he would be making his first overseas trip to Washington since Russia began its invasion of Ukraine 300 days ago. He will meet with President Joe Biden to discuss Ukraine's request for a Patriot missile defense battery, according to a senior administration official as reported by Axios.

Ukraine has been supplied with various missile defense systems from France, Germany and the U.S. in recent weeks, but the Patriot system would be the most advanced thus far. 

Far-right Republicans have been critical of U.S. support for Ukraine, claiming the aid is unnecessary despite reports from Ukraine that claim Russia is planning to launch a massive winter offensive. 

Looks like lots of people are clapping back to these fuckers on Twitter. 

Including Lincoln Project, which advised Fuck Face Junior to sit this one out.

DaddyDoesntPay.thumb.png.ff33b23005e3316525e29e9ba7bc226e.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

That jackass tweet just infuriates me. Zelensky is a freaking legend and is doing all he can for his country and constituents. Junior’s biggest “achievement” is having staged “hunts” where he can murder animals and pretend he isn’t a sniveling little crybaby who would run away from Chelsea Clinton if Chelsea so much as gave him the stink eye. I’d put that young girl from the Biden video who asked how he became President up against Junior in ANY challenge and place my money on her. Spelling bee? Yep. Math test? Yep. Science experiment? Yep. Connect Four? Yep. Twister? Yep. Foot race? Yep. Feats of strength? Yep. Staring contest. Yep. Scoring cocaine at 3 am? Well, that one would clearly go to Junior. 

Fuckhead. 

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

That jackass tweet just infuriates me. Zelensky is a freaking legend and is doing all he can for his country and constituents. Junior’s biggest “achievement” is having staged “hunts” where he can murder animals and pretend he isn’t a sniveling little crybaby who would run away from Chelsea Clinton if Chelsea so much as gave him the stink eye. I’d put that young girl from the Biden video who asked how he became President up against Junior in ANY challenge and place my money on her. Spelling bee? Yep. Math test? Yep. Science experiment? Yep. Connect Four? Yep. Twister? Yep. Foot race? Yep. Feats of strength? Yep. Staring contest. Yep. Scoring cocaine at 3 am? Well, that one would clearly go to Junior. 

Fuckhead. 

It made me furious too. What I find fascinating is that Zelenskyy and junior are the same age. It shows how much coke ages a person. 

• Upvote 9

21 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It made me furious too. What I find fascinating is that Zelenskyy and junior are the same age. It shows how much coke ages a person. 

The same age and a world of difference in accomplishments. Junior has nothing to claim that he earned on his own, is known to have had an extramarital affair with a z-list “celebrity” who was on Daddy’s show, and is regularly mocked on social media and by late night shows. I have only learned what I know about Zelensky from news coverage but he had a successful career as an actor and comedian before he successfully became Ukraine’s president on an anti-corruption campaign and as I noted above, has earned the respect of pretty much anyone who really counts on the world stage in government. He is the leader of a tiny country who is not backing down from the bully. Junior can’t even stand up to his father. One of the two will be written in history as a good leader. The other, if he is written down at all, will be portrayed as the pathetic kid of the most disgusting person to ever be POTUS. 

• Upvote 9

I would like to go on the formal record as saying that I would lick sauce off Zelensky until he begged me to stop. 

I do try to focus on the news out of Ukraine but I’m constantly distracted by how FIIIIIINE he is 😍😛😍😛😍😛

• Haha 7

21 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

With a lot of these BTs you can't believe they're the same age as non BTs.  Alex Jones looks like he's pushing 60 while in reality he's two years younger than Wil Wheaton, who sure as hell doesn't look like he's 50. 

And Zelensky has accomplished a fuck of a lot more than Apricot Pol Pot and his demon spawn have or ever will in their miserable lives put together.

• Upvote 3

Just want to be sure everyone's seen this:

• Haha 7

14 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

Just want to be sure everyone's seen this:

To be able to transcend a language barrier to make me laugh out loud is true physical comedic talent. They were also making a series of duck jokes without being vulgar. Pretty impressive. He could have continued being a comedian/actor but chose to get into politics because he saw a corrupt government and wanted to do something to stop it. He stood up to the toddler bullying of Trump and now to the high school bullying of Putin. The first time he had to risk losing aid to his country but chose the right thing to do. Sadly this time it is costing innocent lives. I hope the people of Russia have really started to see what Putin’s greed and arrogance are costing their own country in terms of lost lives and their own living conditions. Sorry for the tangent, but Zelensky is just such an unbelievably good man and good leader that watching his goofy and funny show makes me laugh but also makes me see how much he gave up to be the leader Ukraine needs. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Someone help me out. I’m not sure what’s happening here. Is he basically going out among a throng of birds and just plucking them out of the water then somehow claiming he’s a sportsman? I don’t participate in any kind of hunting so I genuinely have no idea what this photo represents. 

• Upvote 2

They are the embodiment of nonsense.

• Thank You 3

I strongly suspect at least some of the Republican backlash against Zelensky has nothing to do with any US aid that might go to Ukraine and everything at all to do with the fact that Putin is so busy and obsessed with this war he thought would take 24 hours but has dragged on and on that Russia no longer has the time or energy to put toward making Trump president again through election hacking, disinformation campaigns, or whatever other ways they might choose to interfere. Ukraine is distracting Putin from helping Trump, and some Rs don't like it.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

19 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I strongly suspect at least some of the Republican backlash against Zelensky has nothing to do with any US aid that might go to Ukraine and everything at all to do with the fact that Putin is so busy and obsessed with this war he thought would take 24 hours but has dragged on and on that Russia no longer has the time or energy to put toward making Trump president again through election hacking, disinformation campaigns, or whatever other ways they might choose to interfere. Ukraine is distracting Putin from helping Trump, and some Rs don't like it.

Yes.  All of this.  The rightwingers needed Putin to continue to help and now he looks weak and cornered.  Their big, orange god is melting away and Putin can't do anything to help.  Of course they're going to attack Putin's enemies.

• Upvote 5

So now God doesn’t like the Today Show…

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic