IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

Eric, the faux blue collar worker:

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 2

Oh please…

Honey, daddy will never love you. Give it up. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 5

I'd feel sorry for Eric, Junior, and Ivanka if they weren't still enabling their dad.  Ivanka seems to be trying to slip away and Junior is disappearing in a drugged haze.  That just leaves poor old dumb Eric.  I don't guess we should expect anything better from men who let their dad dictate how they comb their hair.  Donny tries so hard to pretend he doesn't have male pattern baldness that he needs to display his own sons' hairlines.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please…

Honey, daddy will never love you. Give it up. 

And the Trump family time in the sun is ending. You can go back to being a loser (not that you ever weren't one). 

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Keith mentioned that on his Countdown podcast today how Eric was supposedly doing all that with his family while screwing over a cancer charity during his worst persons segment.  I wonder if one of these family prayers is him praying daddy doesn't throw him under the bus to save his own skin. 

• Upvote 8

Bless his heart…

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Bless his heart…

Fuck Face's spawn is partially right there.  Fuck Face has done more to get people to leave organized religion altogether than anything else. 

• Upvote 3

On 12/12/2022 at 9:16 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

“How do I snort it?”

11 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Bet Daddy was happy with that statement. 

I am actually happy with that statement. He’s the most idiotic Trump but here he is actually somehow stumbling onto the right answer and I hope every mainstream Republican hears his over privileged, undeserving, whiny, arrogant voice speaking the truth. They sold themselves for thirty pieces of silver and now they’re finding out that selling cheap comes at a price. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I think we should pay India to keep him there and cut off his internet access. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1

Good god. More and more, he's making Eric sound like the "smart one". Race to the bottom there for sure, but damn!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy

This made me laugh for several minutes:

• Haha 13

I suppose she thought it was risqué and sexy.  It's neither.  It's just ugly.  I certainly hope she's got herself taped up in there.  One good bend and it's "Hello nipples!"

• Upvote 4

On 12/15/2022 at 3:48 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Kimmy, Kimmy, Kimmy

This made me laugh for several minutes:

I don’t know how old she is (and I am not going to look it up) or how many, if any, kids she has (and I am not going to look it up) but I am suddenly feeling a lot better about my knee length knockers. They have been through the Taquitos pregnancies and breastfeeding; big weight fluctuations; aging; being large; years of inexpensive bras due to lack of money; and my habit over the last decade or more of ditching the bra every chance I get. She has access to and money for personal trainers and exercise equipment/weights to help her maintain her bustling as well as the ability to make the time for it. She also has the access to and money for a good surgeon to get a good breast lift. If nothing else, the girl can get a good bra. Even my saggy draggies can be corralled into a decent and not too expensive bra so that they look within striking distance of their younger, perkier selves. But she’s got a whole lot of things going on and none of them are good. 

And I didn’t even comment on the hair (wow, those extensions are horrible!) or her makeup (did she trip and fall into a Sephora store dumpster, hitting her face on every random open container on the way down?) 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Kimberly is 53 and has a teenage son from her second marriage.  Let's not forget that her personal assistant at Fox sued her for sexual harassment and got a settlement in the neighborhood of $4 million.  The allegations were that she liked to parade around naked, showed the assistant pictures of genitalia of her dates, and insisted that the assistant sleep over occasionally.  

I agree that Kim has the money and connections to fix herself up a bit better but I don't think she has enough good taste to realize how terrible she looks.  Remember what she wore to Tiffany's wedding?  And taking up with Don Jr. shows a serious lack of intelligence.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Why would I spend $600 to listen to a recording of a coke addict? 

• Upvote 4

Someone seems to be compensating…

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

What an ass.  Those are not "toys". They're weapons and the kid doesn't even have on noise reduction ear muffs.  Nobody needs that many guns.  And a grenade launcher?  WTH?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

My eyes hurt from rolling:

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic