IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

Dear Junior, please seek help.

• Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 3

Wow.  I've never seen anyone do that many air quotes.  There are just so many hand gestures.  What is he on now?

• Upvote 3

On 1/3/2023 at 6:48 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Dear Junior, please seek help.

It’s like he’s trying to recreate “Hey Ya” and failing so so so SOOOOOO badly!

(As if junior could ever come close to that talent, charm, humor, and just downright cool!)

• Upvote 4

Junior will never change:

• Upvote 6

No, Udvay, it’s not the same. 

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 5

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please:

Junior’s sense of humor is on par with a pit bull. And but for why does he have a displayed folded flag on the bookshelf behind him? Who in his orbit would have served in a way that would entitle him to have a flag displayed in that way? I am not a “worship the flag” person- in fact, I have a hard time dealing with people who want to come at me about Colin Kapernick kneeling during the anthem while wearing something with the flag on it (usually cut up in some way to fit the shirt, shorts, or (extra gross) a bathing suit.) But back to the video subject- this guy really thinks that because his staff laughs at his stupid jokes out of fear for losing their jobs, he’s a fascinating wit.  Even his (allegedly) affair partner Aubrey O’Day seems smarter and funnier- and she’s pretty much a rusty nail in an obscure place waiting to infect you. 

• Upvote 3

Dear Junior, please just shut up.

image.png.ec9b3f6796e1fd70904c38b85f722efc.png

• Upvote 8

11 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.0247bf178184ae3dffd05e5eee82dfe7.png

"The following media includes potentially sensitive content"  :pb_lol:

• Haha 6

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.0247bf178184ae3dffd05e5eee82dfe7.png

Emo Phillips? Ramona Quimby? Dorothy Hamill? Toni Tenille? Julie, your Love Boat cruise director? Sabrina, the only truly smart Angel in Charlie’s stable? The Dutch  Boy Paint kid? Little Jack Horner? Little Lord Faunteleroy? Buster Brown? Davey Jones? Extra on “Welcome Back Kotter”?  Every “ABC Afterschool Special” kid actor? Disgusting future sex offender Larry from my 5th grade class? Background dancer on the “Saturday Night Fever” sequel “Staying Alive”? Member of Emmet Otter’s Jugband? I am just trying to figure out the inspiration for that hairstyle. It distracts me from the potato face, the weirdly uneven nostrils, the overall spaced out fish eyes, the upper lip inequality, the bulging left cheek, and the overall serial killer vibe. Let’s hope Junior’s offspring take after their mother. I don’t know how she looks and don’t care to bother checking but “Patrick Bateman if he had been beaten with large pieces of a broken canoe by very large humans who loathe Trump, the MAGA bullshit, nepotism, whiny bitches who are incapable of formulating their own ideas and beliefs, and cokeheads” may explain Kim’s absence. She can’t have anyone looking more over the top than she. 

Edited by AlmostSavedAtTacoBell
  • Upvote 6
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Emo Phillips? Ramona Quimby? Dorothy Hamill? Toni Tenille? Julie, your Love Boat cruise director? Sabrina, the only truly smart Angel in Charlie’s stable? The Dutch  Boy Paint kid? Little Jack Horner? Little Lord Faunteleroy? Buster Brown? Davey Jones? Extra on “Welcome Back Kotter”?  Every “ABC Afterschool Special” kid actor? Disgusting future sex offender Larry from my 5th grade class? Background dancer on the “Saturday Night Fever” sequel “Staying Alive”? Member of Emmet Otter’s Jugband? I am just trying to figure out the inspiration for that hairstyle.

:laughing-rollingyellow:

That is one comprehensive list, @AlmostSavedAtTacoBell! I don't think you missed anyone! :thumbsup:

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

Junior was going for this look

image.png.a54c1e0880812516b51a480ce5a80de1.png

Fast times at Ridgemont High- Spicoli

Or this look   (Dave from Summer School), but his hair wasn't quite fabulous enough.

image.png

• Upvote 6

Kimmy needs to take off about 20 pounds of eye makeup and lay off the lip fillers. She looks like a caricature.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 4

Oh junior, you poor idiot:

• Upvote 9

Another podcast I won’t waste my time on:

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please.

image.png.a547856684a184f81e141deae137ea51.png

I want every single MAGAt to sign up. Every single one. My MAGAt in laws included. Let them all pay out for some Junior gold stamped, Trump long reachingly endorsed sketchy operation that won’t pay out anything and can legally deny paying because none of them read the fine print. Let them all get suckered once again by these charlatans. Cold as it may sound, I think that if you don’t care to find out what these people are doing, if you get ripped off it’s on you. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I want every single MAGAt to sign up. Every single one. My MAGAt in laws included. Let them all pay out for some Junior gold stamped, Trump long reachingly endorsed sketchy operation that won’t pay out anything and can legally deny paying because none of them read the fine print. Let them all get suckered once again by these charlatans. Cold as it may sound, I think that if you don’t care to find out what these people are doing, if you get ripped off it’s on you. 

The MAGAts may be suckered but they'll also have proof of insurance, for whatever it's worth.  Also, if the insurance company won't pay out to the MAGAts then what will they do about folks done harm by the MAGAts?  If nothing (because of the fine print), then the harmed folks will need to engage with the MAGAts directly for payment...which doesn't sound great either.

• Upvote 6

On 1/13/2023 at 11:49 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Kimmy needs to take off about 20 pounds of eye makeup and lay off the lip fillers. She looks like a caricature.

Oh, Kimmy. You can keep sucking up, but you're still going to be cut out of every family picture... 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Lara needs to lay off the lip fillers or she'll need to audition for the Goldie Hawn role in the remake of "First Wives Club"

image.png.8863be59d59381588acb6d7c77f9099e.png

image.png.67185b8a5261e0f88640fe63136e5e51.png

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic