IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists

Bethella

Continuing on from:

Last Updated 19 October 2021

Pregnant

image.thumb.png.a89f11156946094c67f0d0a9a0d9785e.png

image.thumb.png.c6031a306e3aaa5ea17e367df2ed4aee.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.301c9e5035e3dab495662ceeb3c7b5ac.png

image.thumb.png.636721bbf36add11307cad83a8071ddb.png

Edited by Bethella
updating list
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

• Bethella pinned this topic

I forgot to credit @Smee with the thread title! Sorry!

And I've got the other suggestions written down for future threads. 

• Upvote 5

Courtney Collingsworth brought her son Theo to the US back in March. He’s all over her Instagram but his face is always obscured.

98FFD49A-7BCE-44D8-AF17-71FFFC4448ED.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

5 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Courtney Collingsworth brought her son Theo to the US back in March. He’s all over her Instagram but his face is always obscured.

98FFD49A-7BCE-44D8-AF17-71FFFC4448ED.jpeg

I believe that’s a rule for Thailand adoption. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Hope it's a boy. If it is, we might be able to find out if their name theme is P for boys and D for girls, or alternating between P and D names.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

40 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Hope it's a boy. If it is, we might be able to find out if their name theme is P for boys and D for girls, or alternating between P and D names.

They're on schedule for a girl, right? 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

It's P for the boy and D for the girls

9 hours ago, raayx01 said:

It's P for the boy and D for the girls

I don't think they've confirmed that. So far, they've alternated between boys and girls, so it's could be just a coincidence that so far all the boys have gotten Ps and the girls Ds

9 hours ago, marmalade said:

They're on schedule for a girl, right? 

I mean....that's not really how it works. It would be funny if they did have a girl. 

• Eyeroll 1

Shouldn't Esther be due to announce a pregnancy soon, too? Or maybe Menopause is finally starting..... she is over 40 right? 

• Upvote 7

She is, but her mother had her last child at 43, so it's possible she'll have one or two more. 

• Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, Hazelbunny said:

Shouldn't Esther be due to announce a pregnancy soon, too? Or maybe Menopause is finally starting..... she is over 40 right? 

It would be early for menopause which usually starts between 45-55. There is a slow down around age 40 though.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

It would be early for menopause which usually starts between 45-55. There is a slow down around age 40 though.

That depends a LOT on the family history. In my family the average age of menopause is 38, and it can be way earlier. It's just how things are for women in our family. I was (am?) late, my sisters both were quite early. 

But in a family without freakishly early menopause I wouldn't be surprised to see a baby or two in mom's early 40's. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

That depends a LOT on the family history. In my family the average age of menopause is 38, and it can be way earlier. It's just how things are for women in our family. I was (am?) late, my sisters both were quite early. 

But in a family without freakishly early menopause I wouldn't be surprised to see a baby or two in mom's early 40's. 

Perimenopause can begin as early as mid 30's without being a concern or considered unusual. 

I began around 38 and was in perimenopause for almost a decade - which also is apparently also not a concern. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Perimenopause can begin as early as mid 30's without being a concern or considered unusual. 

I began around 38 and was in perimenopause for almost a decade - which also is apparently also not a concern. 

Very true! For us 38 is actual menopause as the average, with perimenopause coming several years before that. My sister at one point went to a fertility doctor who said if he'd had the time and funding he'd do a study on our family, because it was interesting that everyone started menopause so early. Both my sisters were in full menopause by mid-30's. I took until around 46 or so, which is very late for my family though probably actually "normal" for the general population.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

Very true! For us 38 is actual menopause as the average, with perimenopause coming several years before that. My sister at one point went to a fertility doctor who said if he'd had the time and funding he'd do a study on our family, because it was interesting that everyone started menopause so early. Both my sisters were in full menopause by mid-30's. I took until around 46 or so, which is very late for my family though probably actually "normal" for the general population.

The timing for menopause does tend to run in families. One of the first questions my RE asked me was my mom’s and grandmother’s ages at menopause. A friend of mine entered menopause at 46 just like her mother and grandmother. The ages I mentioned 45-55 are the norm, with the most common age being around 51. Anything before 45 would be considered early, and before age 40 to be premature.

• Upvote 3

My sister, my mom, and I all got our first periods at the same age. So I’m guessing we will be similar with menopause. 

• Upvote 1

My grandmother, mom & aunt had hysterectomies in their 30's. My sister & I are the test cases and we are nothing alike. She got her period at 11, I was almost 14. I was done with all things menopause by about 47. She hit perimenopause at 50 and it lasted like a year, then menopause, then done. It was all rather simple for her while for me is was a decade of torture. 

The only thing both of us experienced at about the same point - within a year after menopause - was shrinking. I've lost 1.5 inches; her, an inch. That's also the only thing we know my grandma, mom & aunt experienced - all three lost height within a few years of their hysterectomies. My mom is the only one still living and she's continued to lose height. She & I were the same height when I was a teenager; now, she's at least 3 inches shorter than I am. Clearly our spines don't like menopause & hormonal changes. You can see the curvature of all three in x-rays. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I don't think they've confirmed that. So far, they've alternated between boys and girls, so it's could be just a coincidence that so far all the boys have gotten Ps and the girls Ds

I mean....that's not really how it works. It would be funny if they did have a girl. 

No it wouldn’t, it would mean that my curiosity would not be satisfied. I’ve been wanting to know since the last two children whether they’re going with a pattern or just a letter assignment.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bethany Lane is pregnant.

She’s due in March, 3 years after her last baby. I’m glad the Smith sisters are slowing down their reproductive pace. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

She’s due in March, 3 years after her last baby. I’m glad the Smith sisters are slowing down their reproductive pace. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Rachel and Kressant announce in the next few months too. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bethany Lane is pregnant.

That's disappointing. Not surprising, just disappointing. I was hoping she was done. Not thinking she was done, just hoping

• Upvote 3

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic