IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists

Bethella

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Courtney Rogers said she’s due in early March 

Oh man, her eldest's birthday is March 11ish (I'm at work without my spreadsheet do don't know exact date☹️), Courtney could end up with #12under12.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

The Bates Baby Boom is once again underway with both Carlin and Erin due in January.  Let's see who else joins them. There's a bunch of Duggars due to announce as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • I Agree 6

26 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

Carlins not due in January though, is she? 🤔

Duggar data thinks she’s due early April based on the video they shared. 

also Courtney Rogers is due “the first part of March”

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, SeekingAdventure said:

Carlins not due in January though, is she? 🤔

I think I misread the announcement.  It says that Layla was born January 2020 and this baby is due in 2022 and I think I combined them to this baby being due January 2022.

• Upvote 6

On 8/30/2021 at 1:15 PM, llucie said:

LOL is this a Target sponsored baby announcement? its the first time i see such a thing

Remember when fundies boycotted Target for allowing trans people in their bathrooms? Yeah, that didn't last long... 😂

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 11
  • Thank You 1

3 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Remember when fundies boycotted Target for allowing trans people in their bathrooms? Yeah, that didn't last long... 😂

Fundies are nothing if not hypocritical 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 7

1 hour ago, usedbicycle said:

I’m pretty sure that’s why Braggie refuses to shop at target still! But she loves Anthropologie. Go figure 🙄

• Upvote 4

They would have had to disclose if the pregnancy announcement was sponsored, and they did not. However, I fully believe they are fishing for a sponsorship. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

Actually I remember about 20 years ago when they wouldn’t shop at target because they donated money to places like planned parenthood 

• Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Actually I remember about 20 years ago when they wouldn’t shop at target because they donated money to places like planned parenthood 

I think most fundies have given up on a lot of their so called boycotts. I think they’ve realized that most places donate money to  places they hate and many are supportive of lgbtq so it’s pointless to boycott. 

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think most fundies have given up on a lot of their so called boycotts. I think they’ve realized that most places donate money to  places they hate and many are supportive of lgbtq so it’s pointless to boycott. 

They just spend extra money at Chick-fil-A and Hobby Lobby to make up for it.

Edited by dramallama
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

2 minutes ago, dramallama said:

They just spend extra money at Chick-fil-A to make up for it.

Definitely. They purposely go to places like CFA and Hobby Lobby. And then post about it on social media. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Carlin says she's due in April.

So she found out when she was one second pregnant. Sounds about right for fundies.

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, fundiefan said:

So she found out when she was one second pregnant

Having seen Carlin in action I think you are probably right but it just struck me because pretty much every first trimester ultrasound I did this week was due in April 2022 LOL. 

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

She announced really early, they find out on Sep 1 and announced on the 5th

Jeremy must be mad they took his big day away

What’s Jeremy’s big day?

• Upvote 1

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic