Jump to content
IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists


Bethella

Recommended Posts

There are a lot of overdue pregnancy announcements, the SMortons among the most obvious.  JRod is getting older but could definitely have another.  Not to mention there are multiple Duggar/Bates brides that are due to announce.  

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, JMO said:

There are a lot of overdue pregnancy announcements, the SMortons among the most obvious.  JRod is getting older but could definitely have another.  Not to mention there are multiple Duggar/Bates brides that are due to announce.  

I was actually going through the list the other night and came to the conclusion that 2022 might be another Duggar/Bates babygeddon. Among the Duggars, Claire and Katey will probably be pregnant soon, if they aren’t already, and both Abbie and Lauren are due for announcements. Now that Derrick is through with law school, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and Jill tried for one more. Plus Kendra, Joy and Jessa are always possibilities. And that doesn’t even take into consideration any potential courtships. 

Among the Bateses, I think Carlin will be pregnant soon, and Tori seems to be competing with Kendra in the Birthing for Jesus stakes. They have two more weddings coming up, and Lawson also appears to be on his way to getting hitched. I wouldn’t count Alyssa or Whitney out of the running, either. 

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, postscript said:

I was actually going through the list the other night and came to the conclusion that 2022 might be another Duggar/Bates babygeddon. Among the Duggars, Claire and Katey will probably be pregnant soon, if they aren’t already, and both Abbie and Lauren are due for announcements. Now that Derrick is through with law school, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and Jill tried for one more. Plus Kendra, Joy and Jessa are always possibilities. And that doesn’t even take into consideration any potential courtships. 

Among the Bateses, I think Carlin will be pregnant soon, and Tori seems to be competing with Kendra in the Birthing for Jesus stakes. They have two more weddings coming up, and Lawson also appears to be on his way to getting hitched. I wouldn’t count Alyssa or Whitney out of the running, either. 

Jessa just had a baby. It's too soon for her to announce. It would also be too soon for Kendra and Tori.  (Yes I know they have close spacing, but not this close.)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Jessa just had a baby. It's too soon for her to announce. It would also be too soon for Kendra and Tori.  (Yes I know they have close spacing, but not this close.)

For the women who've recently had babies, I was thinking more of announcements next spring and births late in 2022.  With Jessa, it might be more like announcement next summer, baby in early 2023. Lauren, Abbie and the two recent brides, however, could all announce at any minute. 

My news feed keeps sending me "is she or isn't she?" clickbait hinting Kendra is already on #4. I hope Kendra and Tori slow down.  The human body was not meant for back to back pregnancies. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, postscript said:

For the women who've recently had babies, I was thinking more of announcements next spring and births late in 2022.  With Jessa, it might be more like announcement next summer, baby in early 2023. Lauren, Abbie and the two recent brides, however, could all announce at any minute. 

My news feed keeps sending me "is she or isn't she?" clickbait hinting Kendra is already on #4. I hope Kendra and Tori slow down.  The human body was not meant for back to back pregnancies. 

I agree with you about the first part.

Kendra and Tori aren't likely to announce new pregnancies for a few months.  The clickbait is just that and they're wrong. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It would also be too soon for Kendra and Tori.  (Yes I know they have close spacing, but not this close.)

And yet, if Kendra were Courtney she'd be late to announce. 

  • Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tori only gave birth the end of June so she's highly unlikely to be pregnant but Brooklyn Praise is 6 months old, plenty of time for a godly young Christian mam to get preggo again. Maybe not yet announce but I wouldn't be surprised if she's announced and visibly pregnant by Christmas.  

  • Upvote 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

And yet, if Kendra were Courtney she'd be late to announce. 

That tells you everything you need to know about Courtney and her husband.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I suspect there are a few pregnant Duggars who we might not get an announcement from until it’s impossible to hide. And that there’s at least one engagement too. I think their MO has changed and early announcements are a thing of the past.

  • Upvote 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Smee said:

I suspect there are a few pregnant Duggars who we might not get an announcement from until it’s impossible to hide. And that there’s at least one engagement too. I think their MO has changed and early announcements are a thing of the past.

No doubt they've changed their ways. They aren't on television anymore so making announcements to coincide with a season and/or ratings isn't necessary. There is, actually, no reason at all to announce anything because they are now non reality stars and it doesn't matter. 

If only that were true though. They sucked in a fan base that will go out of their way - along with them - to try to keep them relevant. 

  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

No doubt they've changed their ways. They aren't on television anymore so making announcements to coincide with a season and/or ratings isn't necessary. There is, actually, no reason at all to announce anything because they are now non reality stars and it doesn't matter. 

If only that were true though. They sucked in a fan base that will go out of their way - along with them - to try to keep them relevant. 

I think most will at least try to keep their fame afloat in social media. If there was no such thing as social media, they would likely fade away and no one would know anything about their lives in the future except for some “where are they now?” Updates on tv. But since social media is so ubiquitous, we will always know who has had a baby or gotten married. And maybe a few will be able to make a bit of money off of their social media. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2021 at 5:16 PM, postscript said:

I was actually going through the list the other night and came to the conclusion that 2022 might be another Duggar/Bates babygeddon. Among the Duggars, Claire and Katey will probably be pregnant soon, if they aren’t already, and both Abbie and Lauren are due for announcements. Now that Derrick is through with law school, I wouldn’t be surprised if he and Jill tried for one more. Plus Kendra, Joy and Jessa are always possibilities. And that doesn’t even take into consideration any potential courtships. 

Among the Bateses, I think Carlin will be pregnant soon, and Tori seems to be competing with Kendra in the Birthing for Jesus stakes. They have two more weddings coming up, and Lawson also appears to be on his way to getting hitched. I wouldn’t count Alyssa or Whitney out of the running, either. 

As far as the Bates go, Carlin is actively trying for #2 and Alyssa has stated that they're done for the moment (yeah I hate that I watch their vlogs). Tori and Erin seem to be the only ones who don't practice some kind of family planning and it's very unlikely that Erin will have more. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

As far as the Bates go, Carlin is actively trying for #2 and Alyssa has stated that they're done for the moment (yeah I hate that I watch their vlogs). Tori and Erin seem to be the only ones who don't practice some kind of family planning and it's very unlikely that Erin will have more. 

None of them have said they're using family planning and they don't seem to be using any kind of family planning. 

(Alyssa did seem to use some family planning when her heart condition was at it's worst, but other than that these people don't seem to family planning.)

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

None of them have said they're using family planning and they don't seem to be using any kind of family planning. 

Alyssa clearly said that they took a break between Zoe and Macy and that they are done for now. And Carlin has been publicly debating on her vlog when to start trying again. I guess they're coy with words but they are certainly not leaving it up to God. 

I'm just speculating about the other couples. Josie, Whitney, Carlin and Katie are super close and I wouldn't be surprised if they all share a more modern twist on birth control beliefs. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Alyssa clearly said that they took a break between Zoe and Macy and that they are done for now. And Carlin has been publicly debating on her vlog when to start trying again. I guess they're coy with words but they are certainly not leaving it up to God. 

I'm just speculating about the other couples. Josie, Whitney, Carlin and Katie are super close and I wouldn't be surprised if they all share a more modern twist on birth control beliefs. 

Carlin also stated that she thought she might be pregnant when they wasn't trying. I get the sense like a lot of fundies, they wasn't trying or preventing. 

I support these couples making their decisions, but I'm waiting for evidence they actually are.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fully expect to see Kendra pregnant at any time now. 

  • Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I fully expect an announcement around the end of the year. Her time between pregnancies has been 16.8 and 15.6 months. Brooklyn is 6 months now, so if Kendra is not pregnant now, she will be within the next couple of months. 

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I fully expect an announcement around the end of the year. Her time between pregnancies has been 16.8 and 15.6 months. Brooklyn is 6 months now, so if Kendra is not pregnant now, she will be within the next couple of months. 

Is she reproducing as quickly as Alyssa Morton? Courtney? 

Just trying to keep up with the top producers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

Is she reproducing as quickly as Alyssa Morton? Courtney? 

Just trying to keep up with the top producers. 

Not really. Alyssa and Courtney have Irish twins. Kendra doesn’t. I would say Kendra produces more like Michelle so far. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Not really. Alyssa and Courtney have Irish twins. Kendra doesn’t. I would say Kendra produces more like Michelle so far. 

Yeah, those two are in a league of their own. 

I agree that Kendra is more like Michelle, and Kelly Bates and Suzanne Radford for that matter. Tori Bates Smith and Chelsea Maxwell are up there, too (even without Madeline's premature birth).

But a lot of women that start out quickly sometimes do change over time, so we'll see if Kendra, Tori and Chelsea keep their rates up. 

  • Upvote 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Yeah, those two are in a league of their own. 

I agree that Kendra is more like Michelle, and Kelly Bates and Suzanne Radford for that matter. Tori Bates Smith and Chelsea Maxwell are up there, too (even without Madeline's premature birth).

But a lot of women that start out quickly sometimes do change over time, so we'll see if Kendra, Tori and Chelsea keep their rates up. 

That’s what I’m hoping. The reason why Kelly and Michelle had so many kids is because they didn’t slow down. Most fundies with ten kids started out fast but slowed down after a few years. 

  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Just trying to keep up with the top producers. 

The fastest producer at the moment is Dana Gradinariu. Her oldest will turn 5 in a couple of weeks and she had her seventh at the end of June. Her spacing isn’t the closest but the triplets push her over the top (and her more recent spacing is getting shorter because of the early c-sections). 

  • Upvote 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think about it: Kendra, who is procreating at the same speed as Michelle and Kelly did, is not even considered "a top producer" in fundie circles! What an unnatural and twisted world these people live in.

Edited by LurkerOverThePond
  • Upvote 10
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know, I wouldn't definitely say she's a top producer. It's just that Courtney, Alyssa and Dana are mega producers. 

  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Bethella unpinned and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.