IGNORED

Jana Duggar 12: Will She or Won't She?

nelliebelle1197

The registry appears to be fake.  The shipping address for all items goes to someone in Ft. Myers Florida.  The legitimate registries in the past had the gifts shipped to the Duggars home.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 8

3 minutes ago, fundiefriday said:

The registry appears to be fake.  The shipping address for all items goes to someone in Ft. Myers Florida.  The legitimate registries in the past had the gifts shipped to the Duggars home.

Where does Anna's family live in Florida? Could they be having items shipped there as a decoy?

• Eyeroll 2

3 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Where does Anna's family live in Florida? Could they be having items shipped there as a decoy?

Much more likely it’s a scammer scamming. Random people will send gifts, with gift receipts, scammer returns for credit or cash, or keeps or sells. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

30 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

Much more likely it’s a scammer scamming. Random people will send gifts, with gift receipts, scammer returns for credit or cash, or keeps or sells. 

You are likely right. Is there any way to tell when the registry was made. It is suspicious that the only things left to buy are the gift cards.  The scammer probably marked everything else as purchased so that "fans" would have no other option than to send gift cards.  Got to say, this is one of the more realistic looking fake registries I have seen.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

43 minutes ago, fundiefriday said:

Where do you see the shipping address? Sorry if it’s obvious and I’m just completely missing it 

13 minutes ago, kbohn23 said:

Where do you see the shipping address? Sorry if it’s obvious and I’m just completely missing it 

Good question, I'm not sure how you'd check. I tried adding a gift card to my cart and when I go to check out it just says "Jana Duggar's Gift Registry Address" with "Full address hidden for privacy". I mean, maybe it got hidden in the last couple minutes, but otherwise I'm not sure where the address info's coming from?

Edit: I somehow missed the fact that the top of the address in checkout actually reads "Fort Meyers, FL" above the "Full address hidden" bit, which I assume is what @fundiefriday referring to.

image.thumb.png.1c39226ed2a6f4f56a18fe3733a30b0b.png

Edited by metheglyn
realized I can't read an Amazon shipping address. addred screenshot
  • Thank You 3

1 minute ago, kbohn23 said:

There's a way to see it once you put an item in the cart and go to check out.  There's a girl on TikTok who shows how to see the shipping address.  She always checks the Duggar related registries and let's people know if they're fake.  She shows the shipping addresses in her videos.  

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

2 minutes ago, fundiefriday said:

There's a way to see it once you put an item in the cart and go to check out.  There's a girl on TikTok who shows how to see the shipping address.  She always checks the Duggar related registries and let's people know if they're fake.  She shows the shipping addresses in her videos.  

Interesting because every time I have purchased on an Amazon registry the shipping address has been hidden even when things are in the cart.

29 minutes ago, hauntedoklahoma said:

Doesn’t he have a brother and sister in law in Florida?

Yes, but I don’t believe they live in Ft Myers. They like to go to the beach and they always go to the New Smyrna Beach. Which isn’t close to Ft Myers at all. I Am guessing they must live somewhat close to New Smyrna. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

Wasn’t the scammer who set up a fake registry for an earlier Duggar wedding also in Florida? Not sure if it could be the same person.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

Yep I was thinking the same thing. November seems so far off for a Duggar wedding and no way would everything be purchased already. I have no reason to think this, its just a feeling, but I think the wedding might be this saturday the 31st

As someone who has an extreme dislike for hot weather I’ve never understood how someone would willing choose July (or anytime in summer) for a wedding in the south. I remember how miserably hot it was for Carlin and Josie’s weddings (May and October, I think?). I would have been pouring sweat, hair frizzy, dehydrated, and cranky.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

9 hours ago, DalmatianCat said:

As someone who has an extreme dislike for hot weather I’ve never understood how someone would willing choose July (or anytime in summer) for a wedding in the south. I remember how miserably hot it was for Carlin and Josie’s weddings (May and October, I think?). I would have been pouring sweat, hair frizzy, dehydrated, and cranky.

This year especially, if you are planning a wedding on fairly short notice like the Duggars generally do, it can be very hard to find a venue for the date(s) you want. So many weddings got postponed from last year (plus people who would've gotten married this year anyway) that I know people getting married on Wednesdays and Thursdays this year just to be able to get a venue they like. 

• Upvote 2

My teacher friends all had summer weddings. So I’ve been to a lot of summer weddings. They all said it’s just too hard to plan a wedding during the school year. I had my wedding in the fall because it’s my favorite season. 

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, DalmatianCat said:

One reason for summer weddings in the South... it is not football season.  I don't think the Duggars really care about college football but many other people so.  I do.  Our wedding was in the summer. It was indoors though but still hot as hades because someone forgot to turn on the air conditioning until the morning of the wedding.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, OHFL2009 said:

This year especially, if you are planning a wedding on fairly short notice like the Duggars generally do, it can be very hard to find a venue for the date(s) you want. So many weddings got postponed from last year (plus people who would've gotten married this year anyway) that I know people getting married on Wednesdays and Thursdays this year just to be able to get a venue they like. 

Right, but the Duggars’ social network mostly have church weddings with fellowship hall (or parking lot...) receptions. They aren’t really competing with the general public for venues. They also mostly ignored the pandemic and kept having their weddings, so there shouldn’t be as much of a back log for the venues they would use.

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, kbohn23 said:

Rachel (Stephen’s sister) posted this on her stories ?557076EB-0623-4C12-9FA5-057F618A499D.thumb.png.0b8c91ea96d70f84076ff22d49449777.png

I guess we will see tonight whose wedding. I doubt she would casually mention a wedding if it was Jana and Stephen since those two have tried to hide it for so long. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

17 hours ago, fundiefriday said:

There was a fake Nuri Rodrigues registry going somewhere around Fort Meyers. @JermajestyDuggar do you remember where? I could have sworn you and I talked about it.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess we will see tonight whose wedding. I doubt she would casually mention a wedding if it was Jana and Stephen since those two have tried to hide it for so long. 

And no evidence of the Vuolos flying in. That's been the big tell for the last two weddings. 

• Upvote 15

1 minute ago, EmiSue said:

And no evidence of the Vuolos flying in. That's been the big tell for the last two weddings. 

Yeah my guess is it’s from Rachel’s husband’s side of the family, but I thought it was worth mentioning…you never know 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

Maybe they don't like Jeremy ? or JD is flying them in. I kid, I kid. My money is on a friend or other side of the family wedding.

• Upvote 6

All this focus on Jana and Stephen, it would be hilarious if Hannah and Jer just popped up on instagram with a "we got hitched!" post. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 33
  • I Agree 1

21 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

There was a fake Nuri Rodrigues registry going somewhere around Fort Meyers. @JermajestyDuggar do you remember where? I could have sworn you and I talked about it.

I can’t remember. But if someone has a pattern of doing this, that’s pretty fucked up. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic