IGNORED

Jana Duggar 12: Will She or Won't She?

nelliebelle1197

Jana may be engaged to a Wissman or she may not be. But she probably is. Will JimBob turn her wedding into a way to get back on TLC? Find out in the next episode of Days of Our Duggars, or What Happens to a TV Family When the Show is Canceled.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10
  • Thank You 7

10 hours ago, meep said:

Do we think they're actually engaged yet?

I'm going to say no. I think Stephen is waiting for the perfect fall engagement. This is so Jana can wear her in-season mustard cardigan and the pictures can be filled with falling leaves and little pumpkins, and it can all be instagram/pinterest-perfect. Oh, and don't forget the fairy lights. All fundie engagements have the fairy lights. 

Maybe if he proposes in late August and they get married in late November, they can manage a fall theme for both.

• Upvote 12

I think if they marry, it will be before January, thereby keeping the age discrepancy at a minimum- It’s a Duggar thing. * see Jessa/Ben, Claire/Justin…

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I'll believe it when I see it.  I think the Duggars are just loving all the speculation, with nothing but some pictures to back it all up.   Or to drive the price up on a special from TLC.  Or wherever they can get a deal done.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I bet Jana wants a fall wedding. He better propose soon. 

It seems like it's been a long courtship/relationship by Duggar standards.  Not sure if the Wissmanns move slower or follow the same type of courtship rules as the Duggars. 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think if they marry, it will be before January, thereby keeping the age discrepancy at a minimum- It’s a Duggar thing. * see Jessa/Ben, Claire/Justin…

I don’t think they’ll care about that so much with these two, they’re practically geriatric in their world. Ben and Justin were teenagers when they got married.

I think they’ll marry next year- when the child molester’s case is wrapped up and enough time has passed since the end of the TLC contract to try to use it as a launch episode for Counting Duggars 3.0, on another network if necessary. 

• Upvote 8

I‘m still not sure Jana and Stephen are a thing as of now. The Wissmann‘s deleting their blog could be due to increasing interest of the Duggar leghumpers since the rumours made it into the tabloid papers. Same with the lifestyledsisters instagram which used to be public.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

19 minutes ago, Smash! said:

I‘m still not sure Jana and Stephen are a thing as of now. The Wissmann‘s deleting their blog could be due to increasing interest of the Duggar leghumpers since the rumours made it into the tabloid papers. Same with the lifestyledsisters instagram which used to be public.

They have been multiple pictures. They could have broken up. But at some point they were at least “getting to know each other.”

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Try here have been multiple pictures. They could have broken up. But at some point they were at least “getting to know each other.”

“Getting to know each other” as of July 4th, so very recent. His sister just mentioned on her Instagram stories that she was at a bridal shower today…I know so many weddings in their circle, but I only jump to Jana when I thing of the wissmann’s and weddings 

• Upvote 10

On 7/15/2021 at 5:04 PM, Sops2 said:

Birthday Boy and pin up.

A year older and not so  much younger than Jana now!?

20210715_220126.jpg

He’s decent looking. And he’s got the sort of looks that will age  much, much better than a Duggar male.

I’d hit it. Under a pseudonym, of course. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 23

On 7/16/2021 at 10:49 AM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Maybe if he proposes in late August and they get married in late November, they can manage a fall theme for both.

Maybe early November? Josh’s trial is scheduled to start in late Nov., what a dilemma - do the Duggar parents opt to attend their eldest son’s trial or their eldest daughter’s wedding?

• Upvote 4

Maybe if Jana gets married in October, they can keep posting pictures through November of the “perfect fundie couple” in order to distract the public from the upcoming trial. Because talk of it will ramp up in the weeks before the trial. It always happens with big trials. Jana’s Wedding: The Big Distraction. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 18

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They have been multiple pictures. They could have broken up. But at some point they were at least “getting to know each other.”

It seems like they have to be in a relationship at this point.  I don't know if the Wissmanns do courtships or if Stephen's been in other relationships previously.  Jana hasn't as far as we know.  Maybe it's not as serious for the Wissmann family?  Not sure if they have different standards.  It does seem to be a long relationship/courtship as far as Duggar relationships go.  They tend to meet and marry at warp speed.

• Upvote 5

There are photos of Jana and Stephen in the Seewald thread. Not sure how to link them so I will let someone more proficient than I do so.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Could somone tell me who is who in that photo? 

And where was it taken? 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Not that josh's mom said:

And where was it taken? 

pretty sure that's the TTH.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Could somone tell me who is who in that photo? 

On the left is some guy, Jason, John David and Abbie

On the right is Guinn Seewald (Ben's mom), Jana and Stephen

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

1 minute ago, raayx01 said:

On the left is some guy, Jason, John David and Abbie

On the right is Guinn Seewald (Ben's mom), Jana and Stephen

I'm pretty sure Laura is between Jason and JD (with the pink/purple drink can in the screenshot above). I'm not 100% sure but it looks like her when the camera zooms out.

• Upvote 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic