IGNORED

Jana Duggar 12: Will She or Won't She?

nelliebelle1197

Okay so I see from the left in the photo: Laura, Jason, ??, Spurgeon, Guin, Jana and ??.

I honestly thought that was Ben next to Jana. Ben and Stephen must look a lot a like.

Thanks to @raayx01 and @OHFL2009 for your help. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

I'm pretty sure Laura is between Jason and JD (with the pink/purple drink can in the screenshot above). I'm not 100% sure but it looks like her when the camera zooms out.

Your right, I forgot about her

1 hour ago, raayx01 said:

2106398967_ScreenShot2021-07-21at10_46_18PM.png

Did this video get edited after you posted? My video at 3:30 shows just the green water bottle on the right, none of the people!

Edited by hollyandivy
spelling
  • Upvote 3

Just now, hollyandivy said:

Did this video get edited after you posted? My video at 3:30 Showa just the green water bottle on the right, none of ht people!

Yep.  Apparently Jessa or Ben went in and edited the video so that it zoomed in on Spurgeon and almost cut out Jana and Stephen completely.  The screenshot is from the original video Jessa posted.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 11

10 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Okay so I see from the left in the photo: Laura, Jason, ??, Spurgeon, Guin, Jana and ??.

I honestly thought that was Ben next to Jana. Ben and Stephen must look a lot a like.

Thanks to @raayx01 and @OHFL2009 for your help. 

JD and Abbie aren't in the screenshot that was posted, but in the actual video it zooms out very briefly and you can see them next to Laura. Stephen and Ben do kind of look alike in profile. I'm leaning towards it being Stephen because the beard looks much darker/fuller towards the chin with little up the cheek, almost like a goatee, while Ben's is more consistent from his jaw up his cheeks like a full beard.  

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

4 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

JD and Abbie aren't in the screenshot that was posted, but in the actual video it zooms out very briefly and you can see them next to Laura. Stephen and Ben do kind of look alike in profile. I'm leaning towards it being Stephen because the beard looks much darker/fuller towards the chin with little up the cheek, almost like a goatee, while Ben's is more consistent from his jaw up his cheeks like a full beard.  

And why would it have been edited to remove him from view if it was Ben?

“mystery man” and ben side by side profiles from same video, they are similar but beards are definitely different 

451FBAB6-C3E9-40CF-9C63-003287C7D576.jpeg

Edited by kbohn23
  • Upvote 7

I’ve seen Stephen Wissmann enough over the years to know that’s him in the pic. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 5

9 minutes ago, kbohn23 said:

I didn't know what had been edited and I couldn't tell who it was based on the screenshot. I didn't watch the video and I couldn't tell who was sitting there. I also can't tell who's sitting next to Jason. So I couldn't tell which one was which?

If Jana was at the Wissmann Christmas gathering then I'd guess they were dating at least in November of last year or possibly October.  That would put them together for 9-10 months.  Pretty long time in the fundie world.  Their relationship must be pretty serious at this point.

If they do want to get married, then I think it would be sometime between November - January.  It's not like there's any reason to schedule it for TLC anymore and not really around Josh's trial either.  His case could be continued or he could plead and there wouldn't be a trial.  I think the Wissmanns run a family bible camp in September.  There's a Bates wedding in October and another in December so they'd probably plan around those since the families are close.  I'm putting WAY too much thought into this.  ?‍♀️

• Upvote 14

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve seen Stephen Wissmann enough over the years to know that’s him in the pic. 

I didn't know what he looked like before. I'm not sure I would recognize him now.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • I Agree 1

26 minutes ago, fundiefriday said:

If Jana was at the Wissmann Christmas gathering then I'd guess they were dating at least in November of last year or possibly October.  That would put them together for 9-10 months.  Pretty long time in the fundie world.  Their relationship must be pretty serious at this point.

If they do want to get married, then I think it would be sometime between November - January.  It's not like there's any reason to schedule it for TLC anymore and not really around Josh's trial either.  His case could be continued or he could plead and there wouldn't be a trial.  I think the Wissmanns run a family bible camp in September.  There's a Bates wedding in October and another in December so they'd probably plan around those since the families are close.  I'm putting WAY too much thought into this.  ?‍♀️

Beginning of November, during the week Ben and Jessa, John David and Abbie and Jinger and Jeremy got married in different years. The trial isn't until November 18 so November 6 for the wedding is my guess.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 8

They really do love early November weddings and celebrations. 

I'm glad they cancelled the show but I did want to see a Jana wedding. I'm sure that would have brought in some ratings. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Beginning of November, during the week Ben and Jessa, John David and Abbie and Jinger and Jeremy got married in different years. The trial isn't until November 18 so November 6 for the wedding is my guess.

That would work. Nathan Bates is getting married October 22 and Katie is getting married December 3, so this fits between those weddings.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

“mystery man” and ben side by side profiles from same video, they are similar but beards are definitely different 

And the ears are totally different

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

3 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

Stephen is better looking. I am sure his beliefs are just as abhorrent but he is better looking than all the Duggar boys and Duggar husbands.

• I Agree 7

3 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Good guess but what if they go rogue and have a September wedding? Good for them if they keep it private.  

20 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Stephen is better looking. I am sure his beliefs are just as abhorrent but he is better looking than all the Duggar boys and Duggar husbands.

They are. He's also a rare one in Duggarville. He has a job.

• Upvote 15
  • Confused 1

51 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Good guess but what if they go rogue and have a September wedding? Good for them if they keep it private.  

They are. He's also a rare one in Duggarville. He has a job.

Good looks and a job.  She should just grab him and elope right now.  ?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

Did this video get edited after you posted? My video at 3:30 shows just the green water bottle on the right, none of the people!

It wasn’t edited. The shot of them is very quick. I had to try 5 times pausing in just the right spot to capture this image. It’s still there.

C2F8E094-A5B0-4F6E-8976-362496ED8ADA.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 16

8 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

totally different ears 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

It wasn’t edited. The shot of them is very quick. I had to try 5 times pausing in just the right spot to capture this image. It’s still there.

C2F8E094-A5B0-4F6E-8976-362496ED8ADA.png

Yeah, whoever was filming this did some wild flailing of the camera, as it zoomed in and out and swung side to side a fair bit. On YouTube you can do the stepwise paused forward and back with "," and "." Right before this image there's a blur of the camera moving, then there are all of eight stepwise shots that include Jana and just six that include Stephen since the camera is zooming in on Spurgeon at the time. There's one more zoom out that briefly shows a bit of Jana's face, but nothing significant.

Prior to this shot the camera swung wide to the left side of the table, which is when you can see all of Laura, all of JD, and a tiny bit of presumably Abbie's forehead. It's definitely a table of adults plus Spurgeon, no other kids to be seen.

527106069_TableLeft.thumb.JPG.cb25597c3b6c17b80c17db58059eb607.JPG

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

48 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Yeah, whoever was filming this did some wild flailing of the camera, as it zoomed in and out and swung side to side a fair bit. On YouTube you can do the stepwise paused forward and back with "," and "." Right before this image there's a blur of the camera moving, then there are all of eight stepwise shots that include Jana and just six that include Stephen since the camera is zooming in on Spurgeon at the time. There's one more zoom out that briefly shows a bit of Jana's face, but nothing significant.

Prior to this shot the camera swung wide to the left side of the table, which is when you can see all of Laura, all of JD, and a tiny bit of presumably Abbie's forehead. It's definitely a table of adults plus Spurgeon, no other kids to be seen.

527106069_TableLeft.thumb.JPG.cb25597c3b6c17b80c17db58059eb607.JPG

Thank you for the clarification. I read here or on redit that it had been edited and I took it for truth because I wasn’t able to get that frame, but I am not expert in video framing, hah 

• Upvote 2

They could get married on Halloween. Given how the Duggars view that holiday that would be hilarious. And apt given that Ma and Pa Duggars will try to suck the soul out of Stephan and any future offspring. JB will definitely try to vampire as much money as he can out of the wedding.  

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

They could get married on Halloween. Given how the Duggars view that holiday that would be hilarious. And apt given that Ma and Pa Duggars will try to suck the soul out of Stephan and any future offspring. JB will definitely try to vampire as much money as he can out of the wedding.  

That would make the following scenario(I think)

10/31- J/S wedding

11/1- J/B anniversary

11/2-Addie BD

11/3 JD/A anniversary

11/4 Jessa BD

11/5 Spurgeon BD; J/J anniversary 

11/8 Bella BD

• Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

38 minutes ago, Expectopatronus said:

Funnies wouldn't get married on a Sunday would they? I mean most people I know wouldn't and I am far from fundie. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Funnies wouldn't get married on a Sunday would they? I mean most people I know wouldn't and I am far from fundie. 

Probably depends on how big a deal the wedding is to be. A big deal wedding? Probably not on a Sunday. A small afternoon wedding? Maybe. 

They probably could just talk to the pastor and have it during the regular Sunday church service, too. Just like "SURPRISE! There's a wedding this morning!"

I don't see them doing that, but it would be a low-key way to have a wedding with little hoopla. Almost an elopement, kind of.

I think Halloween would be the best day to have a wedding, but then I'd have everything decorated as spooky as possible and invite guests to come in costume. 

• Upvote 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic