IGNORED

Jana Duggar 12: Will She or Won't She?

nelliebelle1197

So, it appears that there is a password protected wedding registry on Zola under Jana and Stephen’s names with a date of October 23rd this year, which is a Saturday. The date seems to fit with the idea that Jana would want a fall wedding, and the password protection is just like Jed did with his Zola registry, but Stephen’s last name is spelled wrong on the site. So take it with a grain of salt, but maybe they are engaged and keeping the wedding secret like they did with Jed and Katey?

• Upvote 12

2 hours ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

So, it appears that there is a password protected wedding registry on Zola under Jana and Stephen’s names with a date of October 23rd this year, which is a Saturday. The date seems to fit with the idea that Jana would want a fall wedding, and the password protection is just like Jed did with his Zola registry, but Stephen’s last name is spelled wrong on the site. So take it with a grain of salt, but maybe they are engaged and keeping the wedding secret like they did with Jed and Katey?

The names on the Zola registry have been changed to J.M Duggar and S.G Wissmann. Nathan and Esther are getting married on 10/22. What are the chances that Jana would be getting married the next day? Either it's a completely false registry or they're using a fake date.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

56 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

The names on the Zola registry have been changed to J.M Duggar and S.G Wissmann. Nathan and Esther are getting married on 10/22. What are the chances that Jana would be getting married the next day? Either it's a completely false registry or they're using a fake date.

It could definitely be a fake date, but the fact that they changed the names to initials to make it harder to find and fixed the spelling of Wissmann makes me think it may be the real one with the real date. I’d forgotten about the Bates wedding the day before though. There would be a lot of overlap between guests at the weddings, and I’d expect Michaela to be a bridesmaid for Jana, so who knows. I guess that if we at least assume the registry is real that it means that Jana is actually engaged. I’m surprised JB isn’t going to try to milk it for every penny he can get out of it. 

• Upvote 12

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it was a fake date. And usually the fake dates are later than the real date. So I would guess earlier in October as a wedding date. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

Or Nathans date is fake. I think that came from an unconfirmed registery that seemed small (less items than Katie's for sure), we do know that is for sure October since Kelly said so on Instagram but unlike Katie (who posted her website), no specific date, so maybe Nathan's date is wrong. But given how secretive Jana had been, a fake date wouldn't be that surprising. I do think it is unlikely she and Nathan would get married the same weekend, as I would expect Michaela to be her bridesmaid but also attend her brother's wedding. 

I do think at this point, it looks like Jana is getting married this year. 

• Upvote 12

If she’s getting married I can see Jana getting married in October - nice autism colours and well before Josh’s trial so not on everyone’s mind. I wonder if Josh will get day release from the Rebers to attend? Or the new baby could have arrived by then.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

If she’s getting married I can see Jana getting married in October - nice autism colours and well before Josh’s trial so not on everyone’s mind. I wonder if Josh will get day release from the Rebers to attend? Or the new baby could have arrived by then.

He can't go to any wedding. Oodles of kids.

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 4

11 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Looks like the registry has been removed from Zola. Hmmm….

Between the Zola registry being removed and Jessa editing out the quick shot if Steven with Jana in her baby video I think we all can assume a marriage is imminent.  Why are they trying to hide it?  My guess is they are being promised a magazine spread but only if it is exclusive.

• Upvote 13

The thing is, we know the Wissmanns have been secretive since this whole thing became publicly known. 
1) they locked down their long time public blog when Jana was spotted in the Christmas video.

2) Stephen took his name off of his private Instagram after the Christmas video.

3) Chaney’s picture disappeared off of Instagram that had both Duggar Wissmann couples in it.

Basically, they are being secretive as hell. Getting rid of a Zola account after it’s found wouldn’t be surprising. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Between the Zola registry being removed and Jessa editing out the quick shot if Steven with Jana in her baby video I think we all can assume a marriage is imminent.  Why are they trying to hide it?  My guess is they are being promised a magazine spread but only if it is exclusive.

The quick shot is still there. It lasts less than a second so you won’t see it unless you can pause the video in just the right spot.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

22 hours ago, metheglyn said:

Yeah, whoever was filming this did some wild flailing of the camera, as it zoomed in and out and swung side to side a fair bit. On YouTube you can do the stepwise paused forward and back with "," and "." Right before this image there's a blur of the camera moving, then there are all of eight stepwise shots that include Jana and just six that include Stephen since the camera is zooming in on Spurgeon at the time. There's one more zoom out that briefly shows a bit of Jana's face, but nothing significant.

Prior to this shot the camera swung wide to the left side of the table, which is when you can see all of Laura, all of JD, and a tiny bit of presumably Abbie's forehead. It's definitely a table of adults plus Spurgeon, no other kids to be seen.

527106069_TableLeft.thumb.JPG.cb25597c3b6c17b80c17db58059eb607.JPG

Who's the dude on the end, holding his fork like a barbarian?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, gustava said:

Who's the dude on the end, holding his fork like a barbarian?

First I was thinking Austin but not so sure anymore... he would _definitely_ wear his cap at the table! This guy has at least some manners unlike Jason.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

First I was thinking Austin but not so sure anymore... he would _definitely_ wear his cap at the table! This guy has at least some manners unlike Jason.

I checked Fundamentalists Wiki and Reddit. Apparently he’s a family friend named Joe Shoemaker, and he’s also the groomsman from Jed’s wedding who we’ve been trying to identify in Jessa’s thread. He’s in MedicCorps. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 18

So Jana and Stephen are trying a Jed & Katey style secret wedding. Good for them I guess. Has there been anything more to indicate that Jer and Hannah are still together? Is a double wedding possible? Or a few weeks apart - who would go first, I wonder.

• Bless Your Heart 1

4 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I checked Fundamentalists Wiki and Reddit. Apparently he’s a family friend named Joe Shoemaker, and he’s also the groomsman from Jed’s wedding who we’ve been trying to identify in Jessa’s thread. He’s in MedicCorps. 

Yeah, it's pretty easy to figure out if you just look at his face in the videos and his insta profile pic, Jed follows him and he was one of Jed's groomsmen. I figured I wouldn't name him because he's not a public person. Fundie circles are always smaller, yet bigger, than I expect.

• Upvote 4

All aboard!  :isb:       

I hope she does get the wedding of her dreams that JB can't profit off of.

Engagement speculation article - nothing that the FJ sleuths didn't already find, lol, just about the two sites.

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/07/24/jana-duggar-stephen-wissmann-wedding-leaked/

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1

Stephen was in the group picture at the discipleship summit but Jana wasn’t. But I bet she was there. Her best friend was there and her boyfriend was there. Along with a bunch of her siblings. I doubt she would miss it.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Stephen was in the group picture at the discipleship summit but Jana wasn’t. But I bet she was there. Her best friend was there and her boyfriend was there. Along with a bunch of her siblings. I doubt she would miss it.

Yup. And they were all together at the TTH just a few days ago. 
@Smee Hannah and Jer were seen together just last month. 

• Thank You 2

All I can say is that if they are engaged I am happy for her.  She has raised 16 kids, ran a huge household, and somehow found time to master the piano & grow a beautiful garden.  As much as she seems to admire JoAnna Gaynes I hope she has a reasonable sized family so her and her husband can enjoy life & not be knee deep on laundry.

• Upvote 15

46 minutes ago, Tatar-tot said:

All I can say is that if they are engaged I am happy for her.  She has raised 16 kids, ran a huge household, and somehow found time to master the piano & grow a beautiful garden.  As much as she seems to admire JoAnna Gaynes I hope she has a reasonable sized family so her and her husband can enjoy life & not be knee deep on laundry.

If she is marrying Stephen, Jana might have got the best outcome she could hope for. Attractive husband with a job and she put off marriage long enough that she will likely only have to have a few children. They will likely still have toxic beliefs and be shitty people but it is still probably a better situation than most of her sisters (excluding Jill) will end up with. 

• Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 18
  • Love 2

56 minutes ago, Tatar-tot said:

The odds she’ll marry at almost 32 and have double digit kids are slim. Not impossible, of course, but unlikely. So she has that going for her. 

It sounds mean, and completely idle speculation - but I wouldn’t be surprised if her wedding date was within a couple weeks of Anna’s due date. Very good, politely plausible,  way to avoid asking a presumably extremely stressed Anna to be a bridesmaid and invite all that extra gawking exposure and focus on Josh. 

I’m not surprised it’s been a long, private,  courtship / engagement - aside from having their whole family hit broadside with an extremely ugly scandal — she has certainly never seemed like an impulsive person and like someone who knows what she wants. Plus, realistically, those raging hormones demanding hook-ups tend to be easier to manage as time goes by. 
 Just telling those urges to settle down and behave and they’ll get their goodies righteously fulfilled eventually is more doable for most of us at 30 than at 20 ?

• Upvote 24

On 7/17/2021 at 7:30 AM, Smee said:

I don’t think they’ll care about that so much with these two, they’re practically geriatric in their world. Ben and Justin were teenagers when they got married.

I think they’ll marry next year- when the child molester’s case is wrapped up and enough time has passed since the end of the TLC contract to try to use it as a launch episode for Counting Duggars 3.0, on another network if necessary. 

Kind of hard on Jana, if she wants to get married and she is told to wait until Josh’s case is resolved.  It may not be resolved as soon as they hope, and Jana isn’t getting any younger.

Assuming she and Stephen want to get married, I hope they can do it soon.

• Upvote 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic