IGNORED

US House Of Representatives 3: The Dems Govern While The GQPers Genuflect To The Former Guy

GreyhoundFan

22 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:popcorn2:

I liked Pete when he was Obama's photographer but when he named his book "Shade" and did a whole compare and contrast between the class and sass of the Obamas/Obama POTUS years and the frump and dump of the Trumps/Trump POTUS years I developed a pretty big fangirl crush on him. 

Edited by AlmostSavedAtTacoBell
  • Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

:blink:

“If you can’t say something nice, come sit next to me.” I am ADORING this Pete shade and ADORING you for bringing it to us! 

Edited by AlmostSavedAtTacoBell
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • Love 2

On 2/10/2022 at 12:48 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene and Andrew S. Clyde of Georgia have together amassed more than $100,000 in fines for continuing to defy the mask mandate on the House floor

Start docking their pay and then fining them.

On 2/10/2022 at 12:48 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Last year, Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) said she was moving her office at the U.S. Capitol complex away from Greene’s for safety reasons, after claiming that Greene accosted her without a mask.

And banning them from the building, and docking their pay for creating an unsafe work environmemt.

I would really like Congressional medical insurance to start denying health claims where it is documented that people refuse to follow basic precautions. I feels like half the US gets denied for pre-existing conditions and random reasons, maybe it would get them off their arses if it started happening to them

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

23 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

*snickers loudly*

Dammit, Adam Kinzinger, stop making me LIKE you!

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Dammit, Adam Kinzinger, stop making me LIKE you!

Well, you can like a person, yet still disagree with their political views. Just like it used to be, before the ‘us versus them’ rhetoric entered the political arena.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 2/13/2022 at 3:04 AM, fraurosena said:

Well, you can like a person, yet still disagree with their political views. Just like it used to be, before the ‘us versus them’ rhetoric entered the political arena.

Perfect example- George Bush and Michelle Obama being friends.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

Great supercut of Gym, complete with laugh track:

• Haha 7

Rep. Hagedorn of Minnesota died Thursday.

U.S. Congressman Jim Hagedorn has passed away following a battle with kidney cancer. 

Hagedorn's wife, former state GOP chairperson Jennifer Carnahan, confirmed the congressman's passing on her Facebook page early Friday. He was 59 years old. 

"It is with a broken heart, shattered spirit and overwhelming sadness I share my husband Congressman Jim Hagedorn passed away peacefully last night," Carnahan wrote. "Jim was a loving husband, son, brother, uncle, cousin, nephew, friend, brother-in-law, son-in-law, Vikings, Penguins and Twins fan and will be missed and remembered by many."

Hagedorn, who was in the midst of his second term representing the First District in southern Minnesota, first announced he was being treated for Stage 4 kidney cancer in February of 2020. He had surgery that was deemed successful, but the cancer returned in July of 2021. 

He represented a strip of southern Minnesota along the Iowa border from Wisconsin over to South Dakota, including Rochester and Mankato. 

You'll excuse me if I'm not exactly in mourning over this.  He was a piece of work - voting in lockstep with the GQP, signing a brief to overturn the 2020 election in favor of fornicate face, and voting against certification of the election. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Thank You 6

Missouri Rep Vicki Hartzler received a Twitter ban for a transphobic post.  And, hey she’s running for Senate too.

• Upvote 5

Jerry Springer is trending on Twitter this morning. 

Because of the disgraceful antics of two idiots who thought they were on the Jerry Springer show and not attending a speech in Congress. 

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 4

8 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Jerry Springer is trending on Twitter this morning. 

Because of the disgraceful antics of two idiots who thought they were on the Jerry Springer show and not attending a speech in Congress. 

I guess the chairs in there are too heavy to pick  up and throw.

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Haha 9

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

“Also, my rambling nonsense is in NO WAY related to my stupidity OR any attempt to try to keep attention away from my short-lived marriage to a Russian honeypot.”

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

Fuckstick Paul Gosar is facing increased scrutiny

Since 2018, when Gosar dined with a European extremist who called for banning Islam from Europe, the far-right Arizona lawmaker has boosted the profiles of local antisemites, attended a conference organized by a prominent White nationalist, and repeatedly shared content from a Holocaust denial website.

Gosar is now facing scrutiny over his ties to extremists after speaking via video at a conference organized by White nationalist Nick Fuentes. Gosar spoke in person at the event last year. And both Gosar, and his colleague Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, who spoke in person at the conference this year, have been condemned by Republican leaders over their appearances.

Gosar has also shared animated images of political violence against his colleagues. In November, Gosar shared a photoshopped anime video on social media showing him appearing to kill New York Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and attacking President Joe Biden. He was then censured by the House and stripped of his committee assignments, but only two Republicans -- Illinois Rep. Adam Kinzinger and Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney -- voted to censure Gosar for promoting violence.

Republican leadership has yet to discipline Gosar, or Greene for that matter, for their ties to White nationalists beyond harsh words, even though, three years ago, they stripped another congressman from House committees for lamenting that the terms White nationalist and White supremacist were considered "offensive."

• Thank You 7

Gym gets schooled:

image.png.45ad1f34f4585ee22b8cbe6159a3f229.png

• Upvote 12

BarbieQ is one of the dumbest people around. That's saying something, considering she hangs out with the likes of Gohmert.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic