IGNORED

Josh, Anna 24 Hmmm... Flight Risk? Does Anyone Know if there Are Any Pilots in the Family?

HerNameIsBuffy

Holy shit. Not surprising considering his past but fuck. Would have been better if he had proper treatment instead of jesus jail last time. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 10

Had to take my daughter to our parent-and-me gym class, got back just in time. If he can't live with minors then where would he go? Can JB put him up in an empty cabin or trailer or something, or is he not allowed to live on the property, period?

• Upvote 14

OMG! I feel sick to my stomach and I have tears running down my face. This is so so awful. I have no words. I'm so worried about those 6 soon to be 7 children.

• Upvote 12
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 18
  • Love 8

1 minute ago, sableduck said:

i agree with Derick and Jill—it IS sad. It’s sad for his kids, it’s sad that his doofus parents never got him the help he needs, it’s sad for Anna, it’s sad for his victims.

Did they comment already?

• Upvote 4

Those poor kids. At the barest minimum, even just knowing what their father's done would be enough for any kid to need serious therapy and help, and we know for damned sure they're not going to get it in that household. 

• Upvote 22
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

I am sick. Just sick.

They knew what he is and did nothing in the name of their image and their fucked up god. 

The Duggar machine must stop and there better be f*cking accountability. 

• Upvote 26
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

Just now, seraaa said:

Did they comment already?

They were asked for a comment and all they said is, “It’s sad.”

I don’t excuse Josh for anything, but I wish there was a way to hold his idiot parents criminally responsible as well.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

Don't know how to as from Twitter, but Josh has pleaded not guilty and must not reside with minors as a condition of his bail. I think our suspicions of child sexual abuse were correct. ☹️

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

This popped up on the news feed:

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Joshua Duggar, 33, has a first appearance before U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas Judge Erin Wiedemann via Zoom on Friday morning, April 30, 2021.

The two charges brought against Duggar were not read, per the request of his attorneys. However, Duggar will remain in custody until a May 5th detention hearing. One stipulation Judge Wiedermann requested is for Duggar to have a third-party custodian should he be released on bond. Also, the residence where he would stay must be devoid of minor children.

Duggar was represented by Fayetteville-based Story Law Firm, attorney Travis Story and a second attorney, Justin K. Gelfand.

Gelfand is a former federal prosecutor with experience in criminal tax, financial fraud and identity theft cases.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 19
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, blackkatya said:

"Cannot be left alone with minors"

Screenshot_20210430-111910_Twitter.jpg

Bond? That heap of trash can’t be left alone with minors and he has six at home? Bond denied I hope 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Just now, VineHeart137 said:

Had to take my daughter to our parent-and-me gym class, got back just in time. If he can't live with minors then where would he go? Can JB put him up in an empty cabin or trailer or something, or is he not allowed to live on the property, period?

Now Jed is married he could live in the house he was living in to get elected. Does it say he cannot live with minors or just can’t be left alone with them. If the latter, Anna will have him back like a shot and say she’ll be there all the time.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, blackkatya said:

"Cannot be left alone with minors"

Screenshot_20210430-111910_Twitter.jpg

Shit. I was really hoping this had to do with money shenanigans.  :(

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, sableduck said:

They were asked for a comment and all they said is, “It’s sad.”

I don’t excuse Josh for anything, but I wish there was a way to hold his idiot parents criminally responsible as well.

they said that? the court well then that is HORRIBLE

lock the man up and castrate him

• I Agree 8
  • Love 1

Just now, onekidanddone said:

Bond? That heap of trash can’t be left alone with minors and he has six at home? Bond denied I hope 

He can only have bond if he lives with a 3rd party, and no minors are at that residence.

I feel sick.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Xan said:

This popped up on the news feed:

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Joshua Duggar, 33, has a first appearance before U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas Judge Erin Wiedemann via Zoom on Friday morning, April 30, 2021.

The two charges brought against Duggar were not read, per the request of his attorneys. However, Duggar will remain in custody until a May 5th detention hearing. One stipulation Judge Wiedermann requested is for Duggar to have a third-party custodian should he be released on bond. Also, the residence where he would stay must be devoid of minor children.

Duggar was represented by Fayetteville-based Story Law Firm, attorney Travis Story and a second attorney, Justin K. Gelfand.

Gelfand is a former federal prosecutor with experience in criminal tax, financial fraud and identity theft cases.

wonderful he will be in JAIL !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

How on earth can you be let out on bail until a court date when the charge is related to children ? It shouldn’t be enough to hope that he’s not alone with them. It should be something that is ensured because his ass is locked up. Preferably with the key thrown away

Edited by nelliebelle1197
Tapa sig
  • Upvote 11

6 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

If he can't be alone with a minor than lock him the fuck up.

And if he can't be alone with a minor fuck them for letting this go two GOD DAMN years where he was living with helpless children.  Fuck everything about this system.

I'm trying desperately to find a less-horrifying way for this to have played out. Like maybe the investigation in 2019 was financial, the charges today are brand-new and totally unrelated? Because if they did just have this on the back burner slowly building a case while he went about his life as usual and oh, oops, he can't have any contact with minors as from today - that's absolutely unconscionable and a whole bunch of heads need to roll.

ETA or maybe they're still working on the financial case, but the investigation into the financials turned up something (on a computer, maybe?) that pertains to minors? That would explain having attorneys who specialize in financial cases juxtaposed with the no-contact-with-minors edict.

Edited by Bethy
more thoughts
  • Upvote 23
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

"Must live with a 3rd party if bond is granted that has no minors at home"

That rules out most of his whole family then. 

• Upvote 22
  • Love 3

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna 24 Hmmm... Flight Risk? Does Anyone Know if there Are Any Pilots in the Family?
  • samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic