IGNORED

Josh, Anna 24 Hmmm... Flight Risk? Does Anyone Know if there Are Any Pilots in the Family?

HerNameIsBuffy

Continued from here....

Thanks @pupper for the thread title.  And yes, I deliberately left the kids out of the title....my useless random stance that they could use some space from their shitshow parents.  

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 20
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 4

ahhhhh, gotta love that fresh new thread smell

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 32
  • Love 4

In Josh’s mugshot photo, does anyone else think that it looks like he was punched in the eye? Maybe Anna finally socked him one!!  lol

Edited by Night’s Edge
  • Upvote 5
  • Haha 7
  • Love 2

Ha ha ha! That thread title, though.  I *think* JD might be a pilot.  Not 100% certain...  ? 

Edited by ContrastingButtons
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 12
  • Love 2

Love the title of the thread!  I really wished I was surprised about this but I’m not. I thought it was bound to happen again. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

Since Anna is ahead of schedule re: her normal pregnancy timing, I wonder if they knew this was coming and were trying extra hard ? for blessing number 7. 

• Upvote 11
  • Disgust 17
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

Just now, nst said:

who thinks Derick will do a q & a about this or Jill won't let him...

I'm betting Jill will be kept out of the loop.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

thread title... this joke never gets old and has never been so perfectly used. well done

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, nst said:

who thinks Derick will do a q & a about this or Jill won't let him...

Oh please let that happen.

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 9

3 minutes ago, ContrastingButtons said:

Ha ha ha! That thread title, though.  I *think* JD might be a pilot.  Not 100% certain...  ? 

He is and 'Siah is at least training to be one. I don't know that JD would help Joshy though.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

Since Anna is ahead of schedule re: her normal pregnancy timing, I wonder if they knew this was coming and were trying extra hard ? for blessing number 7. 

I think Anna was just doing what she had to do to keep going. Sex is the priority to that whole cult when it comes to marriage and family. She has no say over her own body.

• Upvote 25
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

tbh, i wouldn't put it past them to want to try to get as many little blessings as possible should the worst case come to pass and joshy poo goes to jail

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

I gotta go to sleep soon so could y’all just hold off posting until tomorrow?

Rufus Bless and Beansie Willing 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 27
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Just now, onekidanddone said:

I gotta go to sleep soon so could y’all just hold off posting until tomorrow?

Rufus Bless and Beansie Willing 

well someone needs to be up to read tmz and the today show 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • Love 1

I wonder if JB & M are still in Big Sandy? ?Weren't they supposed to be there this week? I heard JD was a pilot...maybe he can pick them up.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, browncoatslytherin said:

tbh, i wouldn't put it past them to want to try to get as many little blessings as possible should the worst case come to pass and joshy poo goes to jail

I would not put it past them to try and concieve quicker to make him more sympathetic to a judge. Please don't gaol me I have a pregnant wife and 6 other babes to help care for... I would not be surprised if Anna's normally home run pregnancies this time becomes "high risk" to garner more sympathy. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, browncoatslytherin said:

If he does time they'll figure out a way to smuggle his godly hornet's nest of jizzum (tm Flo and Joan) out of jail so she can keep making babies for Jesus.  

What do you expect her to do, give a shit about the ones she has?  Come on.

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna 24 Hmmm... Flight Risk? Does Anyone Know if there Are Any Pilots in the Family?
  • samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic