IGNORED

PRESIDENT Joe Biden: A Return to Normalcy?

Destiny

I hope that when the gas companies do start their normal gouging, the government goes after them.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.e3f6b903deb070b7bd422d2ebe19cd71.png

image.png.6127d5636f39e656202d3850ec8f5dea.png

The whole Brandon thing was laughable at first then became annoying and now it is just sad. So they really think Biden gives a rats ass over Brandon blather?

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

The whole Brandon thing was laughable at first then became annoying and now it is just sad. So they really think Biden gives a rats ass over Brandon blather?

I think the thing is that the liberals have turned the "Brandon" back on the rightwingers.  There's a lot of stuff on Twitter about "Dark Brandon" who is powerful and getting things done.  It's pretty clever.  The Trumpies thought Brandon would stick and it has but not in the way they intended.

• Upvote 10

I bet no paper towels will be flung at people:

image.png.e54792f21feb51d8f5753c82ca0be538.png

• Upvote 8

Dark Brandon is alive and well:

• Upvote 3

Actually that's one of the things I appreciate about President Biden. He's very polished on the outside but on the inside he's still the scrappy kid from PA. Trump on the other hand had no polish on the outside except for the fake gold that he loved to talk about and the bronzer he bathed in. He was all idiot all the time.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

• Haha 5

On 10/2/2022 at 2:33 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I bet no paper towels will be flung at people:

image.png.e54792f21feb51d8f5753c82ca0be538.png

That was my first thought too hearing of how bad Ian messed up Florida that at least we won't have a paper towel flinging orange son of a bitch going down to whine and mug for the cameras and act like a fucking nazi.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

How long will it be until Faux calls him a pothead?

More under spoiler 

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 9

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

How long will it be until Faux calls him a pothead?

More under spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

Not long:

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 3

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Not long:

Hey Hannity, why don't you try partaking of the Mary Jane some time...maybe you wouldn't be such an asshole then.

TheDude.thumb.jpg.59e7a31232339a44b988a50b9b44ab10.jpg

• Haha 9

No one fucks with Biden part 2

To learn that an American president is talking so frankly about the possibility of nuclear “Armageddon,” as Joe Biden did Thursday, is bone chilling.

It’s also a commentary on the grave uncertainty over how Russian President Vladimir Putin, a self-styled strongman, might react to the increasing possibility of defeat in Ukraine in a war to which he has nailed his political survival.

Biden’s remarks, at a fundraising event in New York, could open him to criticism by political opponents that he is speaking in an inartful way about nuclear war – and at a political fundraiser of all places. But they are paradoxically also a little reassuring because they reveal a president who is deeply conscious of the risks of escalation with the volatile Kremlin leader. 

And whether they were meant for public consumption or not, his comments will have the effect of signaling to Putin that any use of nuclear arms – even a smaller battlefield device – could create a cascade of consequences that could lead to global disaster. In other words, Biden may be reasserting a measure of deterrence after Putin warned that he was not bluffing over his threat to possibly use a nuclear bomb.

I also find it reassuring we don’t have a Russian tool in office anymore. 

• Upvote 7

Dark Brandon has the receipts:

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Dark Brandon has the receipts:

Yes.  When it comes to Dark Brandon do not come unless he calls you. 

• Haha 5

This is so true. I no longer wake up every morning filled with dread, wondering what insane crap POTUS has done or have we been tweeted into WW3.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 12

Of course Faux can’t stand that Biden loves his son. 

I bet Junior and Eric are so jealous. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

I agree, I love four legged meeting companions  

• Love 9

It is SO bizarre to me that this is somehow supposed to be anti-Biden. This is so deeply human. What families are so removed from addiction that this isn’t very relatable?

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, fundiewatch said:

It is SO bizarre to me that this is somehow supposed to be anti-Biden. This is so deeply human. What families are so removed from addiction that this isn’t very relatable?

Well to be honest if Donald Trump Jr took a drug test and failed, which judging by his bizarre behavior is a possibility, we know that Donald Trump wouldn't say anything like this about his son.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

6 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

Well to be honest if Donald Trump Jr took a drug test and failed, which judging by his bizarre behavior is a possibility, we know that Donald Trump wouldn't say anything like this about his son.

Drug test or not, under no circumstance whatsoever would he say anything like that about any of his offspring. Not even Ivanka. The only things he says about her are highly inappropriate and sexual in nature. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic