IGNORED

PRESIDENT Joe Biden: A Return to Normalcy?

Destiny

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah go for it Putin. You don’t have a geriatric fuck face toddler in office now. 

Russian President Vladimir Putin warned President Joe Biden in a phone call on Thursday that relations between the two countries could collapse if the US imposes sanctions on Russia over its actions in Ukraine.

The Kremlin aide Yuri Ushakov said after the call that Putin told Biden that sanctions "could lead to a complete breakdown in ties between our countries," Reuters reported.

"Our president also mentioned that it would be a mistake that our descendants would see as a huge error," he said.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday that Biden told Putin that Russia needed to "de-escalate tensions with Ukraine." She said Biden warned that the US would respond if Russia presses ahead with a Ukraine invasion.

• Thank You 4

Biden Slams Trump As 'Defeated Former President' Who Spread Election Lies

• Upvote 9
  • Love 4

Truth: "In a direct shot at Trump, Biden added, "His bruised ego matters more to him than our democracy or our Constitution, he can't accept he lost."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/06/politics/january-6-anniversary/index.html

What CNN calls the most important quote: "You can't love your country only when you win."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/06/politics/joe-biden-january-6-speech-anniversary/index.html

• Upvote 11
  • Love 4

Sorry, wrong thread!

Edited by Cartmann99

• 2 weeks later...

As a European, I am extremely concerned by the current Russian military actions along the Ukrainian borders. It’s obvious they are gearing up for an invasion, so this news is very welcome— even though I don’t believe it will be enough.

• Upvote 5

I'm surprised CNN published this

Here's an apparently unpopular opinion: Joe Biden is not failing or flailing. His presidency is not in peril.

It's hard to see this through the blizzard of over-the-top headlines such as, "Biden Can Still Rescue His Presidency," "How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way" and "Biden's Epic Failures."

Everyone needs to take a breath: It's been one year. These headlines could just as easily read, "Joe Biden Fails to Fix Every Problem in the World in 365 days."

What drives much of the "presidency in peril" coverage is Biden's approval ratings. CNN's poll of polls, released Thursday, found that 41% of Americans approve of the way Joe Biden is handling his job while 54% disapprove.

It doesn't fit the shitstream media narrative about the President that Faux Spews and Corporate News Network keep pushing about how he's doing a bad job and his Presidency is falling apart at the seams.

11 hours ago, fraurosena said:

As a European, I am extremely concerned by the current Russian military actions along the Ukrainian borders. It’s obvious they are gearing up for an invasion, so this news is very welcome— even though I don’t believe it will be enough.

And it's certainly a lot more than what Fuckoptomus would have done.  Hell Fuckoptomus would've helped his master invade the Ukraine before moving on to the rest of Europe.

• Upvote 5

I'm actually kinda frustrated, but not at all surprised, with Biden's approval ratings. He passed some of the largest legislation in history already. But I feel confident it's more about being "stuck" in a Pandemic and him being the brunt of the blame.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, front hugs > duggs said:

I'm actually kinda frustrated, but not at all surprised, with Biden's approval ratings. He passed some of the largest legislation in history already. But I feel confident it's more about being "stuck" in a Pandemic and him being the brunt of the blame.

Don't underestimate the power of the media in this. If the tendency is to report on the negative (and let's face it, that is what sells) then of course people will focus on that and base their opinion on it.

That said, you guys also know by now what I think of polls...

That said, these reports on polls do influence people's perception, and so the negative image becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

• Upvote 4

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/justice-stephen-breyer-retire-supreme-court-paving-way-biden-appointment-n1288042

Thank god. I am so glad that he made the right decision. Losing RBG during Fucknut's term was a nightmare. Hopefully McConnell can't find a way to tie up a nomination for years (although I wouldn't put it past him to try)

Justice Stephen Breyer will step down from the Supreme Court at the end of the current term, according to people familiar with his thinking.

Breyer is one of the three remaining liberal justices, and his decision to retire after more than 27 years on the court allows President Joe Biden to appoint a successor who could serve for several decades and, in the short term, maintain the current 6-3 split between conservative and liberal justices.

At 83, Breyer is the court's oldest member. Liberal activists have urged him for months to retire while Democrats hold both the White House and the Senate. They contended that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg stayed too long despite her history of health problems and should have stepped down during the Obama administration.

• I Agree 3
  • Thank You 7

So Biden has done something that will cause the GQP to try and bring impeachment charges. He had ice cream. In January. Oh, the humanity.

• Haha 11

Colbert's comment was something along the line of pointing out that some source reported that the president's latest order was one scoop of light colored ice cream and one scoop of dark-colored ice cream, or as MItch McConnell would say, "ice cream and dark ice cream."

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The rest 👇

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

• 4 weeks later...

Biden to Musk and Dimon: Fornicate You

President Joe Biden on Friday brushed off economic warnings from Tesla CEO Elon Musk and JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon as he touted May's jobs report, saying the nation is likely to see more moderate gains as his administration struggles to get a handle on high inflation.

Biden pointed to new investments and jobs added from Ford, Chrysler and Intel when asked about Musk's recent comments that he has a "super bad feeling" about the economy and wants to cut about 10% of jobs at Tesla and Dimon's warning that the economy is headed for a "hurricane."

"While Elon Musk is talking about that, Ford is increasing their investment overwhelmingly. I think Ford is increasing investment building new electric vehicles, 6,000 new employees -- union employees, I might add -- in the Midwest. The former Chrysler corporation ... they are also making similar investments in electric vehicles. Intel is adding 20,000 new jobs making computer chips," Biden said.

"So, you know, lots of luck on his trip to the moon," the President said about the SpaceX CEO. Musk responded to that barb in a tweet, linking to a 2021 NASA news release announcing its partnership with SpaceX for its Artemis program to develop a commercial moon lander and saying, "Thanks Mr. President!"

I kind of wish Musk would go to the moon and stay there.  At the same time I wouldn't want to contaminate the moon or any other celestial body with that fornicate stick's presence.

• Upvote 7

Biden tells it like it is:

• Upvote 6

Bernie Sanders said that he won't primary the President and will support him if he runs in 24.

Sen. Bernie Sanders, the progressive firebrand and former Democratic presidential candidate, said on Monday he would not challenge President Joe Biden in a 2024 primary and would back him if he runs -- a comment that comes as Democrats are uncertain whether the 79-year-old President should run again.

"I think it's a little too early," the Vermont independent, who caucuses with Democrats, told CNN when asked if he would back Biden in 2024. "I think Biden will probably run again, and if he runs again, I will support him."

Asked if he would run against Biden in a primary, Sanders said: "Not if he runs."

President Biden will be the oldest person to serve as President even if he completes one term in office, let alone two.

• Upvote 7

President Biden had a bike mishap.

I'm glad he was OK and didn't need medical attention.  Kind of impressed too that he's still able to go out riding and hope he can keep it up for a while.  Especially given how the geriatric toddler in office before wasn't near as active and basically needed a golf cart to go anywhere.

Good thing he wasn't hurt.  I had two nasty spills, one fractured my former guy saluting finger and the other caused head and spinal injuries that put me in the hospital for a week.  I'm looking forward to when I can go out riding again.  Still gotta get my bike checked over from the accident and make sure it's OK.   

• Upvote 9

Sheesh, dude had his foot stuck a bit in his toe clip as he stopped and wanted to put his foot on the ground, and he (almost gently) falls to the ground, and now social media is claiming he had a cycling mishap and concluding he’s too old to cycle… :pb_rollseyes: 

This is something that could happen to anyone at any age and is no indication whatsoever of one’s ability to cycle.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

Not to mention that ability to cycle =/= ability to govern. FDR would’ve probably had trouble with the bike.

and that’s not even mentioning how the Orange One couldn’t tell one end of a bike from another.

btw, anyone else reminded of how CJ hat to explain President Bartlet‘s mishap with the bike in the first episode of The West Wing? 😂

• Upvote 10

image.thumb.png.c95fcfabfd7dbbc63ffcd3d537bb33d8.png

image.thumb.png.3f2296185b795b4595f6491f113c7ce1.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.adfdc795efc76838de6e985d90407a3a.png

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3

9B74572D-9A9A-4DBC-A4CC-7B5924043A07.thumb.jpeg.35f048c072d4a6db3b5a8888410a7c5c.jpeg

I know it’s a parody account but it’s not saying anything that’s not true. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 12

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic