IGNORED

PRESIDENT Joe Biden: A Return to Normalcy?

Destiny

Can you imagine the mango monster picking up his own food, much less leaving money for the next person?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Can you imagine the mango monster picking up his own food, much less leaving money for the next person?

Biden is a good person. Trump not so much. 

Edited by Jana814
  • I Agree 13

Trump would probably claim that there was a hair in his food and he would demand to get it all for free. He's notoriously bad for not paying for services.

• I Agree 11

Love the smack down of Doocy:

• Upvote 6

More Dark Brandon please. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Isn’t it fantastic how Joe Biden has evolved from goofball in memes with Obama to this absolute slayer Dark Brandon?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9

• 2 weeks later...

The President's granddaughter is getting married at the White House

“Here Comes the Bride” will be heard at the White House very soon. Again.

Naomi Biden, the granddaughter of President Joe Biden, and Peter Neal are getting married on the South Lawn on Saturday in what will be the 19th wedding in White House history.

It will be the first wedding with a president’s granddaughter as the bride, and the first one in that location, according to the White House Historical Association.

A mutual friend set up Naomi Biden, 28, and Neal, 25, about four years ago in New York City and the White House said they have been together ever since. Naomi Biden is a lawyer; her father is Hunter Biden. Neal recently graduated from the University of Pennsylvania law school. The couple lives in Washington.

Congratulations to the young couple.

And to those who want to whine about it can drink a big glass of shut the fornicate up.

• Upvote 5

I love when Biden tells it like it is. 

• Upvote 8

Dark Brandon slaps down Qevin:

• Upvote 3
  • Love 5

Brittney Griner is home in the US. 

Biden exchanged her for Russian "Merchant of Death" Victor Bout, an arms dealer and truly horrible human who was 10 or so years into a 25-year sentence in a US prison for "conspiring to kill Americans, acquire and export anti-aircraft missiles, and provide material support to a terrorist organization"

American Paul Whelan still languishes in a Russian prison; however, Whelan's family issued a statement supporting the exchange. 

Griner had been sent to a Russian penal colony to serve her sentence. It's a brutal existence and she may not have survived. 

• Upvote 3

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic