IGNORED

Meghan and Harry 4: Working for Netflix

Coconut Flan

26 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

It would not be world news and they would not be going on talk shows telling how terrible they had it and vaguely accusing the family of all sorts of horrible things we have no prove of with a blatantly clear agenda .. and if they did I would say the exact same thing as I do about the Sussexes. 

Given that we agree it wouldn't be world news, the equivalent in the fundiverse would be going on popular blogs or social media to tell their story.

Very few of us have proof of terrible things that happened within our families of origin because we aren't usually recording and documenting every conversation...that's an impossible standard.  People should be able to tell their stories and others can believe or not, based on their own assessment and their own agendas.

But good to know you think people are manipulating attention seekers if they say anything unpleasant about their families without evidence regardless, at least you're consistent.  People who have been mistreated need to keep it to themselves and if parents create a spiders nest of problems for their kids from birth they bear no responsibility once the kids are adults.  

You may have one of the most compartmentalized POV of human relationships I've ever seen.

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 1

I don’t think I have ever heard anyone say the Queen lacks dignity or seriously say Kate is ugly and not a nice person but you do you ROFLMAS

Hey Buff I though you were going to ignore this Bitch and troll? What happened?  Your ranting is ineffective and bordering on obsessive now ;)  I just find you funny.

Edited by tabitha2
  • Move Along 4
  • Fuck You 4
  • Downvote 4
  • WTF 1

2 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I don’t think I have ever heard anyone say the the Queen lacks dignity or seriously say Kate is ugly and not a nice person but you do you ROFLMAS

I never said she was ugly, she's clearly a beautiful woman.  But I don't pretend to know what any of them are like inside, who they are as people.  But you enjoy your fan fiction which may or may not have any basis in reality.

• Upvote 13

7 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I'm surprised they released a statement. While I do think that it's extremely important they investigate (or pretend to investigate) the conversations and concerns about Archie's skin color, I wish they had addressed the poor way they handled Meghan's mental health. Racism is horrible and never excused but Meghan almost took her life and the life of her child over their treatment and that deserves to be acknowledged and apologized for. 

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, tabitha2 said:

The life of her child? What tabloids you been reading? That was Diana who did that. 

Meghan was pregnant while she was suicidal so she would have been contemplating taking her life, and the life of her unborn child, you great big fucking halfwit. 

• Upvote 13
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 1

No. You are not pretending to know Meg is a innocent victim of the the Royals and they were horrible and unsympathetic to her at all ;)

• Downvote 7
  • Bless Your Heart 1

2 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

The life of her child? What tabloids you been reading? That was Diana who did that. 

If someone is suicidal while pregnant do you not think that would also put the life of her child at risk?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

I don’t accept for a moment that she was actively suicidal and helpless in her own life so no I was not thinking that. 

You believe with no evidence because you want to. Anyone can say anything and I am not that gullible or trusting. I believe statements that are backed with proof because her actions, words and behaviors of the past make me question. Call me a troll or racist or whatever you want but I call it being a realist. 

• Fuck You 3
  • Downvote 9

15 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Hey Buff I though you were going to ignore this Bitch and troll? What happened?  

Hey Tab - I recommended ignoring you to someone as that's helpful if people are getting upset.  Atm I'm not upset at all ...just batting back your ridiculous nonsense because I feel like it, as I eat my salad.

Well, I take it back...I am upset that my dressing is super runny and isn't clinging to the tomatoes or cucumbers, but that's not your fault.  Nor do I blame the BRF ...unless they are the ones who gave Trader Joes the runny dressing recipe.  

18 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Your ranting is ineffective and bordering on obsessive now ;) 

That makes us an excellent pot and kettle combo!  Like a gift set!

19 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I just find you funny.

And I find you fascinating.  

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 12

53 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

would not be world news and they would not be going on talk shows telling how terrible they had it and vaguely accusing the family of all sorts of horrible things we have no prove of with a blatantly clear agenda .. and if they did I would say the exact same thing as I do about the Sussexes. 

So does mean you think the organizations like Recovery Grace that  do television nterviews  being critical of their families and the fundie systems are absolutely wrong? They clearly have an agenda so it sounds like you are saying all the fundies that go public with their stories need to just stay quite if they don't have irrefutable evidence. 

• Upvote 12

Ugh I hate to admit it, but that was a classy reply from the Queen (if it, indeed, came from her). Wasn't sure they were going to respond. (Also, note the no titles before HM&A)

At the end of the day, this is a family matter. So as much as I respect that M&H should be able to defend themselves especially in a public manner because they were attacked so publicly, I think how they move forward will speak volumes & make or break them. Is this the one time they "cleared the air" and felt like they adequately defended themselves & move on? Or are they going to continue to discuss it? And I'm not talking about the endless media stories, because those will obviously continue to come, but them, M&H, will they circle back to it when answer questions especially because you know they'll be asked if they give any kind of interview.

HOWEVER, one thing is true: the next time the gang gets together, it'll be awkward. 

Edited by kachuu
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

Aww. Stop! You are going to make me blush! 

I don’t rely on emotions to think or wanting things to be true unlike most of you here. Logic, facts  and critical thinking are my thing.That’s why Spock is my fave Star Trek character I guess :) 

• Fuck You 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 1

I must admit that a troll fangirling about the British Royal Family on FreeJinger was not on my BINGO card for 2021. But watching @HerNameIsBuffyswat around the fangirl like a bored cat with a ragged catnip mouse is mildly entertaining. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 21
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

How can you,  a public observer with no inside information, state anything "verifiably" about the motives of anyone involved?

I was referring to the titles and the security. Non working royals do not get security, that much is fact (verifiable)

Great-grandchildren of the monarch (with exception made for the Cambridge kids) do not get titles (verifiable)

This is what I was referring to. This goes for Eugenies kid (and she and her sister got their security stripped in 2011!) and will go for any other great-grandchild (unless a Cambridge) and every other non-working royal.

I am sorry if I was unclear with what I was referring to, I really did not proofread my post :)

Anything else I do not presume to know, but I disagree with implying racism for those instances.

AGAIN they DEFINITELY dealt with racism from the tabloids and also from whoever in the family made that despicable comment about skin colour, I want to reiterate how disgusted I am by this.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

Nah Baby. You got it Wrong. I made my points long ago and no one has the solid arguments to refute me. Just calling me names and downvoting  mean you have nothing to say anymore. 

We know Meghan lied because it’s easily provable. We know Archie was never entitled to his own security or to be  made a prince RIGHT NOW!  We know they could have kept his subsidiary Title of Lord of Dumbarton but his parents chose not to have that. We know mental help was available to her  because her own husband was not only using it was an active advocate 

Also. I will add the Strong going theory is it was William who made the skin tone remark and it was not meant to be racist or malicious just an observation and Meghan heard it second hand so got overly upset. YMMV

But I am finally bored of this now I have said my two cents  so peace and love and Have at it:) 

• Move Along 5
  • Fuck You 4
  • Downvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 minute ago, Lollipopgirl said:

Piers Morgan has just announced he’s leaving Good Morning Britain.

It must be Christmas!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lollipopgirl said:

Piers Morgan has just announced he’s leaving Good Morning Britain.

Excellent.  Unless he's planning to come annoy us on our networks again, in which case you all need to do what you can to keep him there.

We have enough problems.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 6

15 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

I must admit that a troll fangirling about the British Royal Family on FreeJinger was not on my BINGO card for 2021. But watching @HerNameIsBuffyswat around the fangirl like a bored cat with a ragged catnip mouse is mildly entertaining. 

I don't think anyone had "royal family fan claims former fundies are wrong for going public with their stories unless they have rock hard evidence and no agenda." on their 2021 BINGO list. Abusive systems and abusers love that line of thinking! 

If telling abused people to stay quiet is critical thinking I think I'll stay illogical. 

• Upvote 16

Piers Morgone.  Sadly I have a sneaking suspicion that he will use this as a stunt for PR and will launch some new swivel eyed loony show or channel.... 

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, LittleOwl said:

Piers Morgone.  Sadly I have a sneaking suspicion that he will use this as a stunt for PR and will launch some new swivel eyed loony show or channel.... 

No doubt. The useless waste of protoplasm.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, LittleOwl said:

Hopefully in North Korea this time. We’ve definitely had enough of him in the UK.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked, unlocked and locked this topic