IGNORED

2020 Election Results Part 7: Biden Starts Working While Trump Tries To Blow Up The World

GreyhoundFan

Federal Court in GA turns down R lawsuit:

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 7

2 hours ago, Becky said:

What the hell does he use to dye his hair, food coloring??  He just gets more and more embarrassing, I have second-hand embarrassment just looking at this.  I have relatives whose cognitive abilities are declining with age, but at least they aren't on public international display, thank heavens.  

I think he used only the highest recommended product...   ...from Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

• Haha 22

We're all hanging on by our fingernails.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 12

51 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I've no personal experience, but I think there is some kind of cheap spray on color.  Didn't the food dehydrator guy sell it?  

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

:angry-cussingblack:

:angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: :angry-screaming: HOW?!? HOW DO YOU DECLARE THIS PUBLICLY?????!!!! WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 23

44 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

We're all hanging on by our fingernails.

I identified with this response:

Every now and then, either my mother or I will call out, like a kid in the back seat of the car, "Are we there yet?"

• Upvote 15
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

When I used to box dye my hair red, I’d occasionally (okay - almost always) get a lot of Star Trek type markings on my face all around my hairline. In my defense I wasn’t wearing my glasses during hair color sessions, and I sure as hell made sure I either scrubbed my skin (or was heading to a costume party) before leaving the house. 

At $20,000 a day you’d think he could afford a salon job. 

That might be the rate he charges Trump but I don't think he'll see that money from him.

1 hour ago, church_of_dog said:

I think he used only the highest recommended product...   ...from Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

Hey just because Giuliani uses a box dye doesn't mean he uses it properly. I have never colored my hair but if you're trying to do a quick job and just put the color on and rinse it off without putting any fixing or anything would it drip like that? I'm not even sure if I'm using all the correct terms.

• Upvote 9

I don't understand how any state/county would even begin to listen to any of this Trump foolishness.  I honestly don't think he even believes it anymore. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, church_of_dog said:

Maybe he just went with a bottle of Rit?

I'm actually pretty sure he uses Just for Men just like Trump or it's cousin Grecian Formula.  Don't tell anyone but I produced some of their TV commercials years ago.  It's a funny company.  Sometimes we'd convince someone with grey hair to try it.  It does wash out so I would think it would run like what happened to Rudy.  Also if you don't keep it up it leaves your hair purple.  Our research showed men didn't use it because it was cheap but because no one else had to know since men's relationships with their barber are not such that men would admit to something "feminine" like dying their hair.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

When I was letting my hair go gray from being dyed brown, I used hair color powder to cover the white stripe at my scalp until it was long enough that I could cut off  just enough color to have a cool effect. That powder would have run if wet. I wonder if he maybe powdered his temples or something.

Edited by livinginthelight
  • Upvote 8

I've seen it suggested that he may have used mascara on his temples. Obviously not waterproof mascara.

• Haha 11

@Marmion

well, the second one comes closer to it, but it is a puppet theater for kids, and it's usually quite funny and absurd plotlines.. no guns though haha..

Again, absurd, yeah, the shoe fits.

@HerNameIsBuffy I didn't see you replied yesterday, sorry. Yeah, I realise that is what he is trying for.

but from my (European) Standpoint, this just seems so outlandish.. I say my standpoint, because I do not want to speak for other people and other countries, even though I think most developed countries in the world just cannot understand what the hell is happening in the US at the moment, and many of the third world countries can't either. Democracy, my o my..

At this point, it all seems like a really badly written fanfiction, and that's the sad part. I think I was not clear about it in my original post. I do see what he is aiming for, but it seems so unrealistic and absurd that my brain cannot cope with it.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Apropos of hair coloring.

Many years ago, when I was still young and foolish, I decided that it would be fun to give my long blond hair a reddish glow for an upcoming cousin’s wedding. I  wanted it be temporary, so I bought a cheap bottle of dye from the supermarket. It was supposed to be a coppery color, and would disappear after 8 rinses.

Being slightly anxious as it was the first time I’d ever tried this, I followed the instructions to the letter, and left it in for the exact amount recommended.

To my horror, my hair turned bright, bright, almost neon orange.

So I began rinsing it out. Once, twice, eight times. With shampoo. Still bright orange... Ten times.. Fifteen. Less bright, still orange. Twenty times, getting to an acceptable tint, After twenty-five attempts, I could finally accept the resulting gingery color. It was nowhere near the coppery glow I was going for, but I could live with it.

Needless to say, it took years before I even contemplated dyeing my hair again.

Edited by fraurosena
There is a difference between dyeing and dying
  • Upvote 8
  • Haha 9
  • Love 4

Fun colored hair dye will run sometimes - when my hair was pink my pillowcases inevitably were too, and when it was first done I'd be careful about rain for a while.

But I think Rudy probably has real dye on most of his hair, but one of those root touch up sticks (similar to mascara) or some spray on something on his sideburns. 

Whatever is going on - I'm having an even harder time now understanding how anyone can genuinely support Trump or his buttkissers at this point. They become more of a parody of themselves every day, and it's clear Trump, Rudy, and likely several others really SHOULD be getting treatment for their increasing cognitive impairment. The Republican party has become the Alzheimer's party at this point. (no offense intended to those affected by Alzheimers - I've had grandparents with it, and that's why I have been recognizing many of the signs like confusion and increased anger in Trump and others.)

I think McConnell is just evil personified, Rudy is cognitively around the bend, Trump is a walking personality disorder PLUS cognitively declining, and far too many American voters are so stupid I'm amazed they've survived long enough to vote. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

You guys, this shit is stressing me out so bad. I KNOW there’s practically no chance of it working and still my brain spent most of the day spiralling with what ifs. I recited the president in order (a stupid, but go to method of calming my brain down when I start to spiral) so many times I lost count.
I am so beyond frustrated that the Republican Party is enabling this. Rage!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 14

12 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

The problem is sane people already know he's insane and his cult followers think he's God.  And nothing will change this.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 18

8 minutes ago, JenniferJuniper said:

The problem is sane people already know he's insane and his cult followers think he's God.  And nothing will change this.

I generally agree, but I've seen a surprising number of people in my area - people who are reasonable people of normal intelligence - who somehow (and I have not yet figured out how or why) think that Trump is more intellectually together than Biden. 

I think that contingent of quiet otherwise normal people who really don't like Trump much but have somehow become convinced that Biden has dementia must have contributed to Trump getting more votes than in 2016. Them, the ones who don't like Trump but hate abortion more, the ones who don't like Trump but are frightened by the scare tactics in the Republican ads they were bombarded with, and similar are contributors to Trump's voters this time around. (Someone HERE the other day posted somewhere about not voting because they were scared of Biden "defunding the police", for example.)

I also suspect a good many of them may be regretting their choices now. 

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

You guys, this shit is stressing me out so bad. I KNOW there’s practically no chance of it working and still my brain spent most of the day spiralling with what ifs. I recited the president in order (a stupid, but go to method of calming my brain down when I start to spiral) so many times I lost count.
I am so beyond frustrated that the Republican Party is enabling this. Rage!

I understand all of this, 100%. I am beyond upset by this travesty. I was just telling my family last night that I go through the motions of the day - educating my kids, cooking dinner, laundry, cleaning, holiday planning - with a dark cloud over my head. It angers me that I'm letting an absolute freaking moron like Trump have this much power over my emotions, but this is all so terrifying and exhausting. I just want it to be over. I am literally counting the days until Biden's inauguration, and I'm completely rage-filled at the Republicans who are enabling this son-of-a-bitch. After Trump was elected, I (formerly an Independent) vowed that I would never cast a vote for another Republican ever again, and all of this just confirms that I made the right choice.

I'm a person of faith, so I recite the Our Father over and over to calm myself down. It's the only time I feel at peace.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

I generally agree, but I've seen a surprising number of people in my area - people who are reasonable people of normal intelligence - who somehow (and I have not yet figured out how or why) think that Trump is more intellectually together than Biden. 

I think that contingent of quiet otherwise normal people who really don't like Trump much but have somehow become convinced that Biden has dementia must have contributed to Trump getting more votes than in 2016. Them, the ones who don't like Trump but hate abortion more, the ones who don't like Trump but are frightened by the scare tactics in the Republican ads they were bombarded with, and similar are contributors to Trump's voters this time around. (Someone HERE the other day posted somewhere about not voting because they were scared of Biden "defunding the police", for example.)

I also suspect a good many of them may be regretting their choices now. 

I guess I look at it differently.  If after living in this bizarro world for four years, you still intentionally went out and voted for Trump this month, you knew exactly what you doing.  And you probably have no regrets because you knew exactly what you were doing. 

I still find it hard to believe that this evil, anti-American POS got as many votes as he did.  But we have to face the fact that nearly half of the American public are thoroughly racist and disdainful of democracy.  Trump will soon land in the ash heap of history.  But his fans aren't going anywere, and that's scary. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic