IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

16 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

Anything might be going on with Anna. She could be depressed, could be on new medication, could just be finding her metabolism at 30 isn't what it was at 20 - or she could have been working to overcome a disordered relationship with food/body image and is now able to embrace how her body wants to be. We don't know what's going on with her and we won't until/unless she decides to speak about it.

Not sure what state Anna is in, she may be pregnant, she might not be pregnant and just not picking the correct clothes to make herself look attractive or the big one, the COVID 15 to 20 pound weight gain. When I speak to friends about weight almost all of them say they have gained weight during this time. Maybe Anna is just like other people and just gained some weight.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 11

The hot tub does not really mean anything right? I thought that they only advised against it in the first trimester and in the final few weeks of the pregnancy.

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

The hot tub does not really mean anything right? I thought that they only advised against it in the first trimester and in the final few weeks of the pregnancy.

Plus she’s had enough pregnancies already that it wouldn’t surprise me if she takes all the what not to do recommendations with a grain of salt. 

• Upvote 11

I don't think child safety is a particular Duggar strong suit.

Plus Anna's kids live with a known child molester, so her idea of safety might be different to other people's ideas. 

I don't think the hot tub proves something either way. 

• Upvote 19

6 hours ago, sansan said:

Not sure what state Anna is in, she may be pregnant, she might not be pregnant and just not picking the correct clothes to make herself look attractive or the big one, the COVID 15 to 20 pound weight gain. When I speak to friends about weight almost all of them say they have gained weight during this time. Maybe Anna is just like other people and just gained some weight.

Totally possible if Anna were really adhering to Covid regs the way the rest of us are. But life may not have changed that much for her in that regard. This is my point though - there are so many reasons her weight might change, we can't guess them, and it really isn't our business until she chooses to make it so. The only reason her body is so scrutinised by people like us is that her family is famous for having babies.

(I've lost about 20lb in lockdown! I have a lot more to go before I'm back at the weight I really recognise as 'me', but it was certainly something that felt within my control during Covid, when so much else no longer did. So I think it's six of one and half a dozen of the other really.)

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, sansan said:

I do agree with this, but i do Wonder how much her life actually changed because of covid. They do live on a big property getting out and about is not an issue. And they home school so no shift in routine there. Covid was more a hindrance rather than life changing. 
It could all just be weight gain it happens to the best of us. Not a leg humper but she does look good for 6 kids and a dickwad husband. covid chub or not. Still wish I could slap some sense into her though. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have any comparison photos of when Anna was around 7-8 month pregnant with either of the last two??

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

I kind of like the idea that Anna has an unannounced pregnancy. Fits with Jed!'s unannounced relationship and wedding. Perhaps they should all stop announcing and fade into obscurity?

• Upvote 20
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, karen77 said:

Do we have any comparison photos of when Anna was around 7-8 month pregnant with either of the last two??

That would be handy.

But really, the video from Jessa's thing seems like irrefutable proof—Anna was very big in the tummy, and unless she's put on a HUGE amount of weight, I couldn't see her looking like that. It was all in the front.

Now Lauren, I'm not so sure. That blurry shot from Jed's wedding proved nothing, but she is due to be due, and they've had those happy-family-in-a-golden-wheatfield type shots recently that are essential for announcements these days.

• Upvote 13

9 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

That would be handy.

But really, the video from Jessa's thing seems like irrefutable proof—Anna was very big in the tummy, and unless she's put on a HUGE amount of weight, I couldn't see her looking like that. It was all in the front.

Now Lauren, I'm not so sure. That blurry shot from Jed's wedding proved nothing, but she is due to be due, and they've had those happy-family-in-a-golden-wheatfield type shots recently that are essential for announcements these days.

I agree on both fronts. and honestly, the Lauren picture, if her arm moved an inch to the back, you might see the back of her waist and she'd be perfectly thin, so I think it's just wonky positioning. But Anna's really looks like a lot of tummy and that is ALOT of weight for her to have put on I think....

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Because I'm me - why are we analyzing the mid section from a blurry photo of anyone? 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 3

7 or 8 months? Woah!

I think Anna might be pregnant, because Maryella is a year old.  Usually the Smuggars have their kids farther apart than would be indicated by 7 or 8 months. 

Anna also has 6 children already and probably shows faster at this point. 

If she is pregnant, I hope that this secrecy is a move in obscurity and not a sign of the Josh Duggar redemption train leaving the station. 

• Upvote 10

7 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

If she is pregnant, I hope that this secrecy is a move in obscurity and not a sign of the Josh Duggar redemption train leaving the station. 

When Jinger & Jeremy asked for ideas for their podcast recently, one of their humpers actually suggested Josh being invited to share his ‘redemption’. Although somebody did point out that this would mean Jinger giving air time to her abuser, several others thought it was a great idea.

Never underestimate how low these people will go and how ready they are to dismiss abuse as a ‘mistake’.

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 20
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

7 or 8 months? Woah!

I think Anna might be pregnant, because Maryella is a year old.  Usually the Smuggars have their kids farther apart than would be indicated by 7 or 8 months. 

Anna also has 6 children already and probably shows faster at this point. 

I think people are saying 7 or 8 months because it's been more than 2 months since Jessa posted the video that started the speculation. So people are assuming that she was 5 or 6 months along in the video, making her 7 or 8 months now.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Idlewild said:

When Jinger & Jeremy asked for ideas for their podcast recently, one of their humpers actually suggested Josh being invited to share his ‘redemption’. Although somebody did point out that this would mean Jinger giving air time to her abuser, several others thought it was a great idea.

Never underestimate how low these people will go and how ready they are to dismiss abuse as a ‘mistake’.

If there's one thing that fundies love more than a good story about how they were persecuted for their faith it's a redemption story. 

• Upvote 14
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

On 4/14/2021 at 8:30 AM, OHFL2009 said:

I think people are saying 7 or 8 months because it's been more than 2 months since Jessa posted the video that started the speculation. So people are assuming that she was 5 or 6 months along in the video, making her 7 or 8 months now.

This seems like fat-shaming to me. Yes she could be pregnant, but speculating she's so far along based on her weight seems unfair. I think the timing and the lack of denial are better clues.

I know the Duggars are capable of trying to bring Josh back, but I really hope they aren't (and also not using a new pregnancy to being him back.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I don’t think they will bring Josh back specifically. Anna and kids, perhaps, but I feel like they know Josh is not the hill to die on. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

55 minutes ago, viii said:

...I feel like they know Josh is not the hill to die on. 

My guess is TLC is smart enough to know their “haters” would raise all kinds of hell if they tried bringing Anna’s husband back and the Vuolos understand he’s persona non grata if they want to continue their new brand, even if they disagree. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, viii said:

I don’t think they will bring Josh back specifically. Anna and kids, perhaps, but I feel like they know Josh is not the hill to die on. 

Anna and the kids never left. Anna has been filming with Counting On the whole time.

When she was pregnant with Maryella, they announced relatively early on Instagram. She was just over 2 months pregnant. TLC barely acknowledged she was pregnant. There was birth special or announcement. The media announced from Instagram.

The fact that she may be pregnant and quite far along if the rumors are true suggests there is some purpose to keep fans/snarkers/the public in the dark. The most likely reasoning would be for her new pregnancy to be featured on the show. Her last pregnancy was barely discussed, because she is Josh's wife. If her pregnancy is going to be a plot point, it suggests more Josh involvement. I hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, baldricks_turnip said:

Anna just announced #7 is a girl due in fall.

And Mack is wearing PANTS in the announcement video?

• Upvote 21
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Exposedknees said:

And Mack is wearing PANTS in the announcement video?

I had to go back and check because I didn't believe you, but you're right!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

Wow, who would’ve though? Lol

Guesses on the month? 
If she’s due October, Jillpm will not shut up about how precious Nurie and Anna KELLER Duggar are due so close lmao. She announced her previous pregnancy almost exactly 2 years algo (it was also late April) and she was due late November. I don’t think she’s due then as she was already visibly pregnant in February. My guess is September or October. 

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1

I’m leaning towards September. Not sure why. Saddened, but resigned to accepting that they will continue adding to their family until they cannot. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic