IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

2 minutes ago, tanba said:

Note that they have found that Covid-19 is extremely unlikely to be transmitted via surfaces. If you feel better disinfecting, by all means, do so. However, it has not been shown to be effective or necessary. It was a huge thing at the beginning of the pandemic, but studies have consistently shown that it doesn't actually help. Personally, I just try to make sure not to touch my face (especially any sort of orifices).

Yes I've seen the studies on that. It makes me feel better to do it although the studies did make me feel less worried about picking it up from a surface if I didn't disinfect thoroughly enough. Many grocery items we just leave in our basement for a bit. I also have two small kids who put their hands in their mouths etc. So I'm probably more careful because of that. I'm certainly more lax than I was in the spring. But still trying to be vigilant. I live in Canada and the cases are really climbing in my area.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Anna should be more worried about getting covid. It might kill her last brain cell. 

And her dear husband (vomit emoji here) might well be moderate/high risk for serious covid, just based on his looks and (at least previous) diet. I'm not fat shaming here, I'm fat myself.

• Upvote 6

Interesting how the Covid-19 talk distracted everyone off the matching shirts for family units, and Suzanna's husband isn't in the photo. Though he could be taking the photo?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BullyJBG said:

Interesting how the Covid-19 talk distracted everyone off the matching shirts for family units, and Suzanna's husband isn't in the photo. Though he could be taking the photo?

Since they aren't fundie maybe he didn't want to be associated with them, I wouldn't. More likely he is taking the photo I guess.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, OrchidBlossom said:

Since they aren't fundie maybe he didn't want to be associated with them, I wouldn't. More likely he is taking the photo I guess.

What is his job? Maybe he couldn’t get the day off? 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

What is his job? Maybe he couldn’t get the day off? 

I did a little sleuthing and someone by his (admittedly unique) name seems to work in sales in their area, I assume it is him.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

I mean, in any other situation I would say the matching shirts per household could be because of Covid. Like I can go to field hockey practice but we have to wear color coded shirts per groups of 4 so we have to keep to the same groups for (distanced) exercises and cannot sneak around and switch. 
But these are the Keller’s (and also, no distance in the photo).

On 11/27/2020 at 4:03 PM, BullyJBG said:

I'm inclined to think he did not take the photo. If Fundies know anything right now it's how to use tripods and set timers on their phones :)

Edited by coffeebean7
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

• 1 month later...

So Anna has kids in the odd years and Pricilla in the even?  When do people predict she will announce? Now that it’s the first day of an odd year. 

• Upvote 4

If her spacing is around 2 years, I wouldn't expect a baby due before December at the earliest. Maybe May or June depending on how early she announces. Or she could increase her spacing a bit as she is getting older and seems to be increasing by a few weeks to a month or so per baby if memory serves. Maybe she'll have the next one in January and throw off the cycle.

• Upvote 5

I keep hoping that Josh snuck off and got himself snipped, so they could stop looking ahead to more children and really pay attention to the ones they have.  Anna seems to be doing well so far in that regard, but she can't keep it up, and Josh doesn't appear to be much help at all.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

On 1/1/2021 at 12:31 PM, AussieKrissy said:

So Anna has kids in the odd years and Pricilla in the even?  When do people predict she will announce? Now that it’s the first day of an odd year. 

According to duggar data she's expected to continue the thread of giving birth in an odd numbered year until her fertility cut off and the final birth in 2029.   However in a post from a month later Duggar Data said that Josh and Anna weren't due to announce until July 7, 2021, But this factors in an average only. All of her fall babies were announced in MArch or April but all of her summer babies were announced in November or December with the exception of Marcus who was announced on March 11 and born on June 2nd (according to the duggar wiki, which I just learned exists) .  So if she does announce in July I'd guess we have either a Early October baby with a very late announcement ala Marcus who was born a mere 12ish weeks later. Or a late december/early january baby with a more on time announcement.  I personally think she'll announce earlier though, maybe late march or early april for a late semptember early october baby. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

11 minutes ago, wendy-sparkles said:

completely predictable and yet

Screenshot_20210108-103526_Instagram.jpg

Ya bet me to it lol Coming here to do the same. So not surprised. 

• WTF 2
  • I Agree 2

Funny how she joined back in August but didn’t publicly announce it before now (unlike Joy who promoted her account the second she signed up).

In DuggarSnark there was a thread (I think) of Duggar accounts. They all follow each other, Joy and Anna included, so it must be legit. Among those was Joe.

In another thread I read some mention of a Josh account, but it was completely private.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, FreeTheScapegoats said:

Funny how she joined back in August but didn’t publicly announce it before now (unlike Joy who promoted her account the second she signed up).

In DuggarSnark there was a thread (I think) of Duggar accounts. They all follow each other, Joy and Anna included, so it must be legit. Among those was Joe.

In another thread I read some mention of a Josh account, but it was completely private.

Josh has upgraded his flip phone of shame and has internet access again???? Cue downward spiral lol

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 11

She seems to be active on social media today. Can anyone explain why she tagged Rush Limbaugh here? 

• Sad 1

Isn’t there a lot of very risqué stuff on Parler? How do these fundies justify it? Aren’t they exposed to a lot of filth?

Just now, xenobia said:

She seems to be active on social media today. Can anyone explain why she tagged Rush Limbaugh here? 

Rush wrote the shitty kids book they are reading.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 4

14 hours ago, fundiewatch said:

Do any of the other Duggar SILs use the hashtag #littleduggars ?

No, that's Anna's 'thing'. Being a Duggar is her main personality trait.

I did laugh when JoKen announced their 'littleduggarfamily' IG.  Girl, there is going to be nothing little about your family...

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

No, that's Anna's 'thing'. Being a Duggar is her main personality trait.

That is really cringe-y! Thanks for the reply. I have generally “followed” the Duggars since earliest TLC but some of the details I am not up on. 

• Upvote 1

The Rush books are as terrible as you’d expect. Like magic treehouse on acid mixed with extreme propaganda. Like it involves a time traveling, talking horse. If you have time and want a laugh, both of my favorite bad book podcasts did episodes on the series. 

http://www.idontevenownatelevision.com/2017/07/23/086-rush-revere-and-the-american-revolution-w-kefin-mahon/

https://www.frowl.org/worstbestsellers/episode-07-rush-revere-and-the-brave-pilgrims/

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

On 1/7/2021 at 5:13 PM, xenobia said:

Because the girls are reading of his children's books. 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic