IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

It’s possible Anna’s having twins but my guess is Michelle always says babies instead of baby because so many are pregnant together, even if they’re not literally due in the spring. 

• Upvote 21
  • I Agree 1

I’m not comfortable speculating on a pregnancy for Anna. Her weight has been known to fluctuate and she’s recently been seen in a hot tub at her sister’s baby shower. 

• Upvote 10
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 3

22 minutes ago, indianabones said:

I think that Jessa's due in June and that's the other baby Michelle is talking about.

Hide contentsScreenshot_20210331-095846.thumb.png.2715e12e4d4e53001d65db00e56a0a75.pngScreenshot_20210331-095913.thumb.png.9097c588edd5d30bf66f21fd50220e78.pngScreenshot_20210331-095937.thumb.png.d619f76a537eb84afaa26998251e1962.png

Maybe Michelle meant in spring (i.e. at first) they are looking forward to two courtships (= Jana/Stephen  and Jed/Katey), which are happening, and “then” (i.e. after that, so summer) babies (of Jessa and at least one other daughter/ daughter in law) are coming. But “then” could refer to whenever, it could mean summer or fall even.

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, tabitha2 said:

Which reminds of that great old Loretta Lynn song...That’s Anna and all the rest really:)

I love that song! 

I'm sure Anna is pregnant. 

2 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Michelle has lost a lot of weight ( and looks to be wearing a ton of make up in those screenshots). 

She looked like an orange. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I’m not comfortable speculating on a pregnancy for Anna. Her weight has been known to fluctuate and she’s recently been seen in a hot tub at her sister’s baby shower. 

(This is all based on the February 10th video Jesse posted as I don’t follow or watch them)

Going by shape and size I wouldn’t speculate as I am easily the same shape and size  and I am 3 YEARS postpartum. But it looked like her centre of gravity has moved to the pregnant one vs just a few extra kilos one. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Anyone notice Anna not wearing her wedding ring ... ON THE SHOW .... 

This was clearly shot in haste.

45uk7gvzq9q61.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

7 hours ago, indianabones said:

Screenshots are under the spoiler. Those were the best two I could get of Anna (she's in the background of the second one, that's the only shot where she's shown from the side).

I think that Jessa's due in June and that's the other baby Michelle is talking about.

Hide contents

1704530094_Screenshot_20210331-0952362.thumb.png.59b080213670215d68be5dbdd138ff44.pngScreenshot_20210331-095551.thumb.png.61b81f354d2f8bcab296c15eed0329ec.pngScreenshot_20210331-095846.thumb.png.2715e12e4d4e53001d65db00e56a0a75.pngScreenshot_20210331-095913.thumb.png.9097c588edd5d30bf66f21fd50220e78.pngScreenshot_20210331-095937.thumb.png.d619f76a537eb84afaa26998251e1962.png

Many things suck for Anna but if that is a food baby, it sucks that her body makes it look so much like a pregnancy bubble (i Suppose after 6 kids its natural). I have a massive food baby, i mostly look overweight and don't have that 'rounded' pregnancy look. But you buy into a fertility cult people will always speculate. 

• Upvote 6

Hmmm... could be nothing. I barely wear my wedding ring through weight fluctuations (right now for me its weight loss, but swelling from pregnancy or weight gain would totally do it too) but also because the amount of handwashing and sanitising was giving me a bit of dermatitis underneath.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

4 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I love that song! 

I'm sure Anna is pregnant. 

She looked like an orange. 

She looked so shiny.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

She looked so shiny.

she looks unhinged....

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

Last pregnancy Anna announced at the end of the first trimester with a splash on social media.  She's been posting the kids a good amount recently.  I'd be surprised if they waited a long time to announce a pregnancy this time around. 

• Upvote 2

All these grandkids are nothing more than numbers. I can guarantee you that JB and M don’t spend any one on one time with any of their grandkids, much like they didn’t really know any of their own kids as individuals.

Of course only a limited number of couples could participate in the testimonial...someone Jana had to watch J/K, B/J and J/A’s kids. Plus Jana would need a chaperone too, right.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Why are they not announcing Anna’s pregnancy? Is this related to their reasons for keeping Justin and Jed’s relationships under wraps? It’s very odd

• Upvote 3

I would assume the lack of wedding ring is more to discomfort due to weight gain than to marital strife.  If the weight gain is temporary (i.e. pregnancy) I could see Anna not wanting to go to the hassle/expense of getting the ring made larger.  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

30 minutes ago, Johannah said:

Why are they not announcing Anna’s pregnancy? Is this related to their reasons for keeping Justin and Jed’s relationships under wraps? It’s very odd

Yeah, I would be way more skeptical that Anna's pregnant and not announcing if it weren't for the Jed and Katey situation. The Duggars have shown that they're willing to hide a wedding (even after the bride's father posts the engagement video), so why not a pregnancy?

• Upvote 12

I quit wearing my rings when Covid shut things down because of all the hard sanitizer and frequent washing of hands. Don't really miss them much because they are kinda loose and the pretties won't stay on top of my hands.

• Upvote 6

On the new Counting On graphic...the one with just some of the girls....Lauren does not look as slim as she generally does. And she has been out if view since Christmas. So I wondered if perhaps Lauren was one of the hidden pregnancies. Unless, of course, I have it all wrong, and that isn't a new graphic, just an old one from before she had Bella. (But I don't think so, because of Jinger's hair in the photo.)

Also...if they are moving to all specials, the advertising revenue will really determine their payday...so they now have real motivation to keep things under wraps. TLC heard us loud and clear about storylines being so far behind real life...so perhaps now they are...ahem....putting real life behind a 'veil' of secrecy. (See what I did there? LoL. Hey, 3rd quarter ended today. I'm toast. No clever puns from this teacher after 9 pm.)

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Kjaerringa said:

On the new Counting On graphic...the one with just some of the girls....Lauren does not look as slim as she generally does. And she has been out if view since Christmas. So I wondered if perhaps Lauren was one of the hidden pregnancies. Unless, of course, I have it all wrong, and that isn't a new graphic, just an old one from before she had Bella. (But I don't think so, because of Jinger's hair in the photo.)

Lauren was pictured standing in the front of a group, picture taken at Magnolia, the weekend of Justin’s wedding, looking trim and wearing jeans. If she’s expecting she must be pretty early right now. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

I think Anna might be pregnant, because Maryella is over a year old and she usually has kids in odd years. She may have just put on weight though. (Not trying to fat-shame, just state a fact.)

Last time she announced her pregnancy at about two months. They didn't worry about announcing it, because no one was interested in paying for the announcement. I hope she's not getting a spread in some tabloid.

It wouldn't surprise me if Anna, Lauren, or Abbie is pregnant, because their babies are all over a year old and they're all quiverful. I don't like to speculate for Jill since she and Derick aren't quiverfull anymore. 

I think Michelle likely misspoke. Or maybe they're trying to distract us from all the weddings they're having. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Not that josh's mom said:

I quit wearing my rings when Covid shut things down because of all the hard sanitizer and frequent washing of hands.

Me too. Actually, I really miss wearing my wedding ring since it is pretty much the only jewellery I wear.

On another note, has Michelle always been so much shorter than JB or has she shrunken even more?

Edited by LurkerOverThePond
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Actually, from those pictures I feel like... maybe Anna isn't pregnant? I'm just noticing how she's generally curvier all over: her arms are bigger, her face is fuller but not in a moony pregnant way? And her baggy clothes are maybe more because she doesn't really know how to dress her new size/shape rather than because she has a bump to hide.

I don't want to spend too long going on about how her body has changed, and I certainly don't want to make any of this sound like a negative thing, but I can relate to gaining a few stone over a short-ish time and how startling it was to me. I wore baggy clothes because I thought they might conceal how much my shape had changed, whereas when I was pregnant I dressed quite body-con - and the Duggar girls usually do too. Anything might be going on with Anna. She could be depressed, could be on new medication, could just be finding her metabolism at 30 isn't what it was at 20 - or she could have been working to overcome a disordered relationship with food/body image and is now able to embrace how her body wants to be. We don't know what's going on with her and we won't until/unless she decides to speak about it.

Edited by AprilQuilt
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

On another note, has Michelle always been so much shorter than JB or has she shrunken even more?

I also thought she seemed shorter compared to JB than normal. Wondered if she might have some osteopaenia/osteoporosis. Or perhaps it is just a posture thing.

• Upvote 6

13 hours ago, Not that josh's mom said:

I quit wearing my rings when Covid shut things down because of all the hard sanitizer and frequent washing of hands. Don't really miss them much because they are kinda loose and the pretties won't stay on top of my hands.

My husband and I did too. I didn't want to have to take them off all the time and I wasn't sure how the sanitizer could hurt them. 

When I was pregnant on Christmas day we were at my parents and a ring I had on got stuck on my finger. I tried everything, sticking my hand in the snow, butter, lotion.... nothing worked. My dad ended up cutting it off my finger. 

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic