IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

I think a clue could be if Jessa will repost the video edited. I too saw Anna's video and thought she could be pregnant, but knowing she is pretty regular with her spacing I just thought it could be the previous pregnancy and her age. Now I'm on the fence. We will know soon enough 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

I think she's pregnant. People have asked Anna in the past if she's pregnant. She is very good about laughing it off and telling them she's not.  Usually she just says no. 

I also think it's been a while since any of the Duggars announced a pregnancy and they are due for someone to announce a pregnancy. 

10 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

There was one pregnancy she announced later maybe mason. 

Actually it was Marcus. It was during the 19 Kids and Counting era, because her announcement was heavily tied into the promotion of the show. 

(At that point, there were no courtships, weddings or other pregnancies.)

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

Anna’s sister Pris just went off schedule with her last baby Peter. She had spaced out pregnancies close to two years and then Peter came along sooner than the usual 2 year spacing. I think it’s possible Anna is off her usual schedule too. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

Most of Anna’s kids are school age now, and they’re Ben’s problem for a good part of the day. She and Josh might be finding more time and energy for sex. And she might be doing the math on having only 6-10 more years of fertility. With over two years between babies, she could have as few as three more. It could also be something like Maryella not breastfeeding as long as her siblings for some reason.

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Most of Anna’s kids are school age now, and they’re Ben’s problem for a good part of the day. She and Josh might be finding more time and energy for sex. And she might be doing the math on having only 6-10 more years of fertility. With over two years between babies, she could have as few as three more. It could also be something like Maryella not breastfeeding as long as her siblings for some reason.

I think some fundie moms might try for babies more when they have older kids to coparent. If you think about it, the hardest time for a quiverful mom is when she has a bunch of little kids to take care of. Once she’s got a few older kids to do a lot of work, she can pump out babies faster. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 20
  • Sad 7
  • I Agree 1

18 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Yucky mental picture! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 11

Spoiler

772D2C3F-AAD7-40CC-A038-91B8745DBAB7.thumb.png.bf668a1c6a394e1895deb49901e0640c.png

Mackynzie can bake bread. If anyone else (non fundie) posted this I wouldn’t think much of it. When it’s Anna Duggar posting it I can’t help but think that she’s silently celebrating Mack being one step closer to being the perfect sister mom ? 

• Upvote 16
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 6

22 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Ahhhh maryella for the life of me the other day I could not remember who her last child was.... lol I just wrote “latest child”lol. 

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, BadMurphy said:

Omg yeah when I read that exact phrase I gagged

Yeah, sorry. I considered using an euphemism, but we’re all grown-ups here.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

There was one picture in the Xmas video where Anna was standing and turned, it looked like she was pregnant.  I know she's had many kids and like many of us no longer may have a girlish figure ;) but, it was where the weight centered, higher that made me think PG.  No one else posted so I figured I just saw it wrong... maybe, maybe not!

• Upvote 3

well, we'll know in a couple of months..

I don't really like speculations too much, way too often it is wrong and hurtful to the people we speculate about.

And I REALLY do not want to think about Anna and yuck, so speculation in that regard, yuck

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

2 hours ago, SeekingAdventure said:

well, we'll know in a couple of months..

I don't really like speculations too much, way too often it is wrong and hurtful to the people we speculate about.

And I REALLY do not want to think about Anna and yuck, so speculation in that regard, yuck

Yea, the girls/women in family tend toward pot bellies even when young and thin, after having multiple babies I can’t even count the number of times I was asked/assumed I was pregnant - at all different weights and ages. Anna may be pregnant, she may just carry her weight in her belly, and like many of us, gained some. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2

On 2/12/2021 at 12:49 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

If you think about it, the hardest time for a quiverful mom is when she has a bunch of little kids to take care of. Once she’s got a few older kids to do a lot of work, she can pump out babies faster. 

Not unlike the Sims 100 Baby Challenge: kids 1-6 are difficult with little money, low skills and no teens to help deal with toddlers. 7-100 are a doddle.

• Haha 17

On 2/12/2021 at 10:26 PM, Alysabeth said:
  Hide contents

772D2C3F-AAD7-40CC-A038-91B8745DBAB7.thumb.png.bf668a1c6a394e1895deb49901e0640c.png

Mackynzie can bake bread. If anyone else (non fundie) posted this I wouldn’t think much of it. When it’s Anna Duggar posting it I can’t help but think that she’s silently celebrating Mack being one step closer to being the perfect sister mom ? 

That's not only a step closer to the perfect sister mom, but also a step closer to the perfect little fundie wife she is supposed to be. Kynzie turns 11 in October so she could start a relationship/courtship in +/- 6 years. I could totally see Anna and Josh marrying her off early.

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 13

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

I could totally see Anna and Josh marrying her off early.

I’m not sure that I agree. Anna herself wanted to wait until she was 20 before engagement or marriage which is why Josh proposed on her 20th birthday. I hope that she will allow Mackynzie to wait until SHE wats to marry. 

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

Edited by Angelface
New format confusing me!
  • Upvote 8

40 minutes ago, Angelface said:

I’m not sure that I agree. Anna herself wanted to wait until she was 20 before engagement or marriage which is why Josh proposed on her 20th birthday. I hope that she will allow Mackynzie to wait until SHE wats to marry. 

Yes, she will probably train Mac up to be the perfect sister mom and keep home as her second in command for years. Jana is still at home and Michael Bates was at home until 25. If Kelly or Michelle lost Jana or Michael at 18, they would’ve lost a lot of help. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, she will probably train Mac up to be the perfect sister mom and keep home as her second in command for years. Jana is still at home and Michael Bates was at home until 25. If Kelly or Michelle lost Jana or Michael at 18, they would’ve lost a lot of help. 

But the first Grandduggar to get married might get some media coverage (and cash) that Anna craves so badly.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

5 minutes ago, ophelia said:

But the first Grandduggar to get married might get some media coverage (and cash) that Anna craves so badly.

I truly hope most people don’t give a single fuck about the Duggars by then.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 17

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I truly hope most people don’t give a single fuck about the Duggars by then.

I couldn't agree more, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was something like a "The Duggars - where are they now?" special that could also cover a wedding. Maybe I'm too pessimistic, but Anna won't have a huge brood like Michelle or Kelly had so it might be easier for her to let her chef sister mom go.

• Upvote 11

17 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I couldn't agree more, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was something like a "The Duggars - where are they now?" special that could also cover a wedding. Maybe I'm too pessimistic, but Anna won't have a huge brood like Michelle or Kelly had so it might be easier for her to let her chef sister mom go.

@ophelia, yeah Anna isn't going to get to 19 and may not even get to 10. Plus, if Jana is around as a maiden aunt, there is at least someone to help a bit with the littles. 

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve always thought it would be interesting to see how the Duggar family dynamic would have been different if the four oldest girls all got married at 19 instead of in their 20s (or not yet in Jana’s case). They might have had the same amount of kids, but probably wouldn’t have traveled as much.

• Upvote 9

Just now, DalmatianCat said:

I’ve always thought it would be interesting to see how the Duggar family dynamic would have been different if the four oldest girls all got married at 19 instead of in their 20s (or not yet in Jana’s case). They might have had the same amount of kids, but probably wouldn’t have traveled as much.

Imagine how things would have been with Josie! I think Michelle relied heavily on Jana when she had Josie and stayed at the hospital constantly. If Jana was already married when Josie was born, Jill, Jinger, and Jessa would have taken on even more responsibility. 

• Upvote 8

43 minutes ago, ophelia said:

I could completely see Anna wanting to marry off McKenzie early for that reason - especially if none of the younger Duggar girls are married yet (unlikely, but very possible) . Anna just isn’t going to have 10+ Babies and little kids all running around at the same time, unless her fertility changes drastically. And even if she does end up with an overwhelming number- there’s an endless supply of aunties, uncles and cousins within yelling distance who can lend a hand. 

This conversation made me wonder though - if some of these eldest daughters who stay at home longer don’t really enjoy that second in command role. Sure it’s an insane amount of work, but for some more introverted, but bossy, capable types of personalities they might really like the perks of being almost in charge, closer  to their parents than the other kids, getting to plan organize, delegate, but not having to handle everything on their own- so get some space/time for hobbies as they get older.  Definitely not for everyone- or most people - but I’m thinking of one of my granddaughters who if she had been born into this type of gigantic family would have liked that role. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic