IGNORED

Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!

samurai_sarah

I'm thinking she's due sometime in mid september. Mostly because they've already announced the sex of the baby. Nurie is due in october and she's what 13 weeks? And definitely doesn't know the sex yet (lets be honest we'll know about 2 seconds after Jill knows). While they sex can be determined earlier most people find out between 18-21 weeks during an ultrasound according to google (and honestly I don't see Anna doing one of those sneak peak type tests). 

Mackenzyie wearing pants is by far the most interesting thing about this video. I also noticed she and Anna are the only ones wearing pink, everyone else is wearing blue or white. I'm gonna board the speculation bus here but possibly because with this pregnancy Mackenzie is officially a sister mom and now being grouped with Anna instead of the kids? 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

And her sister had her boy on Tuesday night coming early. 

Holy shit like real pants not tights and a dress. I’m more shocked at that to be honest. I didn’t think that would happen until she was married 

0F1613D0-5B1E-467E-BD07-DE8BFE8332C6.png

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 6

4 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

Seeing 11yo Mack running while carrying Maryella was unpleasant!

It was yeah, I kept expecting her to fall over ?

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Wow now that was fast! Here I am late to the party - didn’t even know others were speculating and bam there’s an announcement! 

• Upvote 3

Someone asked if Josh even works. Besides saying yes she didn’t specify what exactly it is that he does. And another girl for the Duggars. I have a feeling that Jessa is expecting a boy. 

A little surprised she didn’t wait to do the reveal on Mother’s Day. Maybe we’ll get a Siren announcement that day. 

D14794CD-0B9A-42E5-B005-431FF74888E0.png

• Upvote 9

At least it's not twins. Given that speculation started in February, I wondered if there were twins and complications were delaying an announcement. But I wish these two would just stop already.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

I'm just a little annoyed(?) that #7 is a girl since till now they have had a girl/boy/girl combination, but not surprising at all that she is pregnant. 

I don't even know why I care is 3.30 in the morning here and I am thinking about Anna's pregnancy, clearly, I will invest my time better going back to sleep, but first who will be next? Lauren maybe? I don't know I just find this announcement a little bit time strange don't they usually announce "big" news Mondays and Tuesdays? 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I'm just a little annoyed(?) that #7 is a girl since till now they have had a girl/boy/girl combination, but not surprising at all that she is pregnant.

I thought the same but then realised they actually have Girl/Boy/Boy/Girl/Boy/Girl/Girl so maybe there'll be one more after this and it'll be a boy?

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

If 'provides well for our family' means he has relatives who let us live in their windowless warehouse on their property, then sure.

Edited by coffeebean7
  • Upvote 16
  • Haha 30
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

They announced Maryella around this time in April, 2019 - for a late November baby, so it was super early....and I'm pretty sure the photo they used for that sex reveal was from one of the boutique ultrasound places. I think it was Marcus or Meredith they announced quite late? Anyways, I'm gonna guess this an April announcement for a September baby girl.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

They announced Maryella around this time in April, 2019 - for a late November baby, so it was super early....and I'm pretty sure the photo they used for that sex reveal was from one of the boutique ultrasound places. I think it was Marcus or Meredith they announced quite late? Anyways, I'm gonna guess this an April announcement for a September baby girl.

In my head it was Mason announced late since he was the first post-scandal baby and maybe they were aware of how many people were disappointed with her for staying and reproducing with him. (Or they were feeling burned by the bad press and were coming at it from an angle of 'y'all don't deserve to share in our JOY!')

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

It was Mason that they announced late and then Maryella earlyish. I'm also betting on a September baby.  

• Upvote 4

Not that another baby Duggar is a good thing, but there's one good thing about that gender announcement. No explosion! At least, not one made from explosives...

Seriously, wildfires, explosions rocking whole towns, airplane crashes...in the grand scheme of things, announcing via colored confetti dropping from an umbrella is positively mundane!

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

2 hours ago, baldricks_turnip said:

In my head it was Mason announced late since he was the first post-scandal baby and maybe they were aware of how many people were disappointed with her for staying and reproducing with him. (Or they were feeling burned by the bad press and were coming at it from an angle of 'y'all don't deserve to share in our JOY!')

It was Mason that they announced late and then Maryella earlyish. I'm also betting on a September baby. 

They announced Marcus the latest at about 3 months before he was born. The announcement was timed with the start of 19K&C. At the time nothing else was happening, Josh and Anna were the only ones married, most of the other kids weren't courting, and Michelle wasn't pregnant.

She never gave an exact due date with Mason, but she announced about 6 months before he was born. 

I think given that she likes to announce fairly early; I think she's due mid-October. 

4 hours ago, SassyPants said:

They’ll keep having them as long as JB keeps paying-

Well he's paying them to have them. 

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Anna is early! I didn't think she'd have a baby until February. 

If she is due 1 September, she is 21 weeks along. If she's due 1 October, she is 17 weeks along. I am guessing a late September baby. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

I agree that the pants on Mack are way bigger news than another baby on the way.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 17
  • Thank You 1

48 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

I agree that the pants on Mack are way bigger news than another baby on the way.

I think Mack is wearing a jumpsuit. It looks like a one piece outfit. It’s still separate legs instead of a skirt, but I could see Anna doing some kind of mental gymnastics to justify a pink romper or jumpsuit with loose legs as still being godly bc it’s more similar to a dress than wearing fitted jeans. 

5 hours ago, JMO said:

It was Mason that they announced late and then Maryella earlyish. I'm also betting on a September baby.  

I think Maryella was only announced early because Anna wanted to be part of the all-girl Duggar babypalooza that was happening at that time. 

Also, those kids all look like Anna’s family. The Keller genes are strong!

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 7

9 minutes ago, Johannah said:
1 hour ago, CarrotCake said:

I think Mack is wearing a jumpsuit. It looks like a one piece outfit. It’s still separate legs instead of a skirt, but I could see Anna doing some kind of mental gymnastics to justify a pink romper or jumpsuit with loose legs as still being godly bc it’s more similar to a dress than wearing fitted jeans. 

I was thinking the same but either way: it is something. If Mack needs to be wearing jumpsuits for the rest of her teenage years if she wants to wear something else than dresses it is still better than no other options at all.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

3 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Anna is early! I didn't think she'd have a baby until February. 

If she is due 1 September, she is 21 weeks along. If she's due 1 October, she is 17 weeks along. I am guessing a late September baby. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Anna is due in November. She likes to announce early. 

(Also I know she has gained some weight, but that may not be pregnancy related.)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Anna is due in November. She likes to announce early. 

(Also I know she has gained some weight, but that may not be pregnancy related.)

She could be due in November, if she is due 1st November, she is about 12 weeks along now. That means she would have used a blood test to learn the sex of M7, such as a full NIPT (expensive and more accurate), or something like SneakPeak (cheaper, and slightly less accurate). 

I don't know how the covid rules are in Arkansas, with allowing family members in the room at boutique ultrasound places, but I could see Josh and Anna going for an ultrasound with the kids to find out the sex. I don't think they would have gone for a full NIPT as those are quite expensive.

I think Anna would go for the sexing ultrasound (generally from 15-16 weeks), which is why I think she is due in September or October. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

She could be due in November, if she is due 1st November, she is about 12 weeks along now. That means she would have used a blood test to learn the sex of M7, such as a full NIPT (expensive and more accurate), or something like SneakPeak (cheaper, and slightly less accurate). 

I don't know how the covid rules are in Arkansas, with allowing family members in the room at boutique ultrasound places, but I could see Josh and Anna going for an ultrasound with the kids to find out the sex. I don't think they would have gone for a full NIPT as those are quite expensive.

I think Anna would go for the sexing ultrasound (generally from 15-16 weeks), which is why I think she is due in September or October. 

I hadn't factored in the sex reveal, thanks for pointing that out. 

Part of it is, people have been commenting on her weight and there was even speculation she was 7 or 8 months along. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I hadn't factored in the sex reveal, thanks for pointing that out. 

Part of it is, people have been commenting on her weight and there was even speculation she was 7 or 8 months along. 

Yeah, I suppose she might just be showing early. It was the same with Priscilla Waller, people were saying she was quite far along, based on photos from one of her kids' birthday, and when she did announce, it turned out she was only around 8 weeks along (if I remember correctly, I did the maths at the time, but I'm not 100 % now, but it was something like that) in the photo. 

So in that case big belly did not mean far along in pregnancy, so it might be the same with Anna. 

• Upvote 7

Anna is so snooty with her my husband works diligently to provide’. No matter how hard she tries to compose her Instagram family she cannot escape the fact her husband was forced out of his job due to his sordid behaviour and hypocrisy and she would have been totally happy continuing to live the lie and  be the judgy wife.

I’d hoped the relatively quiet period on social media meant she was embracing privacy but it seems more like she was holding out for a photo shoot.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 2

10 hours ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

I'm gonna board the speculation bus here but possibly because with this pregnancy Mackenzie is officially a sister mom and now being grouped with Anna instead of the kids?

While I'm sure Mack is already a sistermom, I think the colour scheme of the picture is just for aesthetic purposes. Mack and mom pink, dad and Maryella white and the others blue.

Anna once said she has not sistermoms or a buddy system, and that she takes care of the kids herself. I think she loves motherhood and the fact that she doesn't have the kids extremely close in age makes things easier... But I suspect Mack is a full time helper. She is always carrying Maryella.

10 hours ago, Peaches-n-Beans said:

I kept expecting her to fall over ?

That's why I think she is very used to carry the baby. If she only carried her for pictures or for a few times, she wouldn't be able to run like that.

Used or not, I personally wouldn't let my daughter to do that.

• Upvote 11

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Josh, Anna, M'Kids 23: Failing at Object Lessons Now Really Failing with a Federal Arrest!
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic