IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

My mom was one of 9, 7 girls and 2 boys. Second generation, there are 10 girls and 8 boys. The third generation, there are 5 (soon to be 6) girls and 19 boys. The first member of the fourth generation is also a boy. It's interesting things went the opposite direction. 

• Upvote 3

My dad is one of five boys, no girls, his only two cousins are male as well. My generation is two boys, 12 girls. So far there is only one in the next, a boy. On top of all that, one of the boys in my generation is the first born son of a first born son x7 (goes back seven generations). I think that will die with him, since he's been married nearly a decade and I think he and his wife aren't having kids. 

• Upvote 5

Mom is one of 5, 2F/3M. The next generation includes me, and I'm one of 10 cousins. 4F/6M. Pretty much what you'd expect from the starting point. 

Dad is... different. He's one of 10, 3F/7M. The next generation (including me) is close to 40, and it's extremely in favor of ladies. There are 33F/6M currently. Until my 3 youngest cousins were born, it was 33/3. (To add interest to it, 4 of the 6 males are the children of one man, my uncle Joe, who has been married 4 times, has 9 acknowledged kids, and apparently hates birth control in all forms.)

• Upvote 5

My mom had a sister who was a year older than her and my aunt has two kids. My dad has a brother who id a year older than him and my uncle had two kids. Very symmetrical! But four first cousins for me! 3M/1F. 

Edited by front hugs > duggs
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, front hugs > duggs said:

My mom had a sister who was a year older than her and my aunt has two kids. My dad has a brother who id a year older than him and my uncle had two kids. Very symmetrical! But four first cousins for me! 3M/1F. 

My husband also has only 4 first cousins. And they are all men. Out of all 4 of his first cousins, only one has children. It’s so different from my family. With huge amounts of kids and cousins.

• Upvote 3

My mom is one of five. All five had kids. Four had 2 each and one (the fundie) had 6. But, the fundie ones never lived here so in every aspect of our lives, there are 8 of us "kids". 4 boys & 4 girls. The fundies are 3 boys, 2 girls and 1 adopted boy who I've met once when he was 3 because he was adopted with the second wife & they only brought him to meet our family the one time because we were "on the way" to some fundie thing a bit north of us. They were here for like 3 hours. Anyway. 

Six of us grew up like siblings and are still very close. 

The next generation - my sibling's & cousin's kids - is 17 boys and 2 girls. 

Their kids are, so far, 5 girls and 2 boys. Only 3 of them have had kids as of now, so we have a ways to go. 

This is all on my mom's side. I don't know squat about my dad's side. 

• Upvote 4

Another baby Radford is here, Millie gave birth to Ophelia Jo Radford on the 10th September, it was Sue who was with Millie when she delivered her and with Ophelia having Radford as a last name, so I am unsure if the dad is involved at all. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

2 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Another baby Radford is here, Millie gave birth to Ophelia Jo Radford on the 10th September, it was Sue who was with Millie when she delivered her and with Ophelia having Radford as a last name, so I am unsure if the dad is involved at all. 

I assume the dad is very young like Millie. Many teen fathers aren’t in the picture. Most aren’t like Millie’s dad and mom. At least Millie has the support of her family though. 

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I assume the dad is very young like Millie. Many teen fathers aren’t in the picture. Most aren’t like Millie’s dad and mom. At least Millie has the support of her family though. 

He was mentioned in a vlog and went to an ultrasound with her, so he may still have some involvement with Ophelia but she does seem to have a good support system around her so if he doesn't get involved she will be fine. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

she does seem to have a good support system around her so if he doesn't get involved she will be fine. 

Glad she has a support system around her. What number grandchild is this for the Radfords. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jana814 said:

Glad she has a support system around her. What number grandchild is this for the Radfords. 

Their 6th

Sophie has 3, Christopher has 2, Millie has 1

• Thank You 6

Wait are you saying this young Millie is not married?
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, justwatching said:

The Radfords aren't fundie. So kids outside of marriage isn't an issue for them. I think we just talk about them here because they're a massive family. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, justwatching said:

Like @EmainMacha said, the Radfords aren’t fundy. Noel and Sue were both adopted which appears to have led to some emotional issues that seem to me to be the root cause of their massive family. They met as children and had their first child, Christopher, when she was 14 and he was 18, and they just never stopped having kids. 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, EmainMacha said:

The Radfords aren't fundie. So kids outside of marriage isn't an issue for them. I think we just talk about them here because they're a massive family. 

I think they get a pass to being disscussed because they are not only a big family but the biggest family on reality television. And with 21 living children i dont think any fundies will catch up to them any time soon. 

• Upvote 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Like @EmainMacha said, the Radfords aren’t fundy. Noel and Sue were both adopted which appears to have led to some emotional issues that seem to me to be the root cause of their massive family. They met as children and had their first child, Christopher, when she was 14 and he was 18, and they just never stopped having kids. 

Wow I didn’t realize they were both adopted. I knew she was young when she had their first child. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Wow I didn’t realize they were both adopted. I knew she was young when she had their first child. 

Here’s an older article where they talk about it. 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2088287/amp/Sue-Noel-Radford-Why-DO-couple-14-children-want-babies.html

• Thank You 1

14 hours ago, llucie said:

I think they get a pass to being disscussed because they are not only a big family but the biggest family on reality television. And with 21 living children i dont think any fundies will catch up to them any time soon. 

Clara Nollkamper is definitely trying to catch up.

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

Courtney Rogers claims that they will stop at 12 but I find that hard to believe.  She loves being pregnant and having lots of Littles.  And she'll only be in her mid 30's. She could easily have several more. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

10 minutes ago, JMO said:

Courtney Rogers claims that they will stop at 12 but I find that hard to believe.  She loves being pregnant and having lots of Littles.  And she'll only be in her mid 30's. She could easily have several more. 

I never believe the women who seem to be pregnancy addicts. How many times did Sue Redford say she was done and then had one more. At least twice. There are some women who won’t be done until nature says they are done (menopause).

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, JMO said:

Courtney is currently 36. It's very likely she'll have her 12, and then decide to just ride the baby train til it leaves the station altogether. She's realistically got 4-8 more years of fertility at a max, and assuming she has C12 on the same schedule as the last few, she will deliver it shortly before her 38th birthday. I just don't see her making the decision to intentionally stop at that point when nature will be putting the brakes on soon enough anyway.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

Courtney likes having lots of littles, but what happens when they stop being littles? Fundies doesn't spend a lot of time thinking of that. Courtney will delay not having littles as long as possible. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Micah and Bella Thomas are having a boy named Solace John. Destiny (Thomas) and Caleb Hall are having a girl in February. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic