IGNORED

The Replicators: Upcoming Babies 18

Bethella

3 hours ago, EyesOpen said:

I suspect Lauren and Siah and Abbie and JD could also announce in the next 6 months...

I forgot about them. You're right!

• Upvote 1

I’ll paste the whole newsletter in the Maly thread tomorrow when I’m on a computer and can copy paste more easily. However it looks like Grace Maly Moffitt had her baby, Hosanna, back on August 27.  My apologies if that’s been covered already.  

Grace’s Baby is Born (By Harold Mally)

“Here, this gift is for both of you,” Grace said as she handed it to me and Rebekah on Christmas morning last year. I had not the slightest expectation of what it might be. In it we found two children’s books and a tie. The tie said “Grandpa 2020” and the books were titled God Gave Me Grandma and God Gave Me Grandpa.

We didn’t know that Grace and Josiah were recording us on their phone to capture the surprise as Rebekah leaped from the chair to rush over and hug Grace and as I sat there stunned. ?

On August 27th, at 1:02 am, after a long hard labor, Hosanna Joyce Moffitt came into the world. Hosanna means “Deliver Us.” When Josiah and Grace announced her name, they mentioned that they appreciate how her name points us to the return of the Lord Jesus. We all think it is a very fitting name for these troublesome times, and we have welcomed Hosanna into our family with much excitement and joy!

In the weeks since Hosanna was born, both Grace and Josiah have continued to have hard labor every day. They expected this of course. Everyone knows that babies take lots of time and delicate care and allow little sleep for weeks. Raising children is frontloaded. It requires full time investment upfront, but it pays off. Baby knows she is loved. She doesn’t understand that yet, but she learns by experience that she is cared for. That’s actually the first thing she learns, maybe unconsciously, but she knows that there are two people that meet all her needs and she always wants to be with them. A most important foundation is being established.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 8

11 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Yikes @JMO you could be right and just looking at your list makes my head hurt ?

It makes my uterus Hurt ?

Spoiler

My phone won't let me remove this..

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Reading and thinking about so many possible births in the next year has made my uterus closing business and leave a sign with write-in "closing for a vacation at least a year-long" ?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3

Per Bekah (Munck) Prytherch's instagram, she recently miscarried.   They were going to have twins in March 2021.  I do feel sad for them; this was her first pregnancy after three years of marriage.

• Sad 11
  • Thank You 2

Since Allison Wilson Miller is on the list, I'll give an update. Ralph Tucker "Tuck" Miller was born on September 28th.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, albireo said:

Since Allison Wilson Miller is on the list, I'll give an update. Ralph Tucker "Tuck" Miller was born on September 28th.

Do you know anything about Sarah Wilson? She was also due sept but she made her ig private

1 minute ago, VBOY9977 said:

Do you know anything about Sarah Wilson? She was also due sept but she made her ig private

No, sorry. There's nothing on her FB and I don't follow her on IG.

Yet another grandson for Cathy Dillard as Dan and Deena’s baby is a boy. 
Deena also posted about Down syndrome. She had a Quad Screen done and it showed a high likelihood of Down syndrome for the baby but then she had a qnatal test which is more accurate and it came back normal.

Edited by VBOY9977
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 7

Martha's Instagram story has a picture of her two newest nephews with the Alexander family tagged. That's our first picture of Brittany (Alexander) Ingalls's son, who was due early August. She covered his face, so their family has clearly made an effort to stay out of the public eye.

• Upvote 7

Jacob Wilson (rumored Jana Duggar Boyfriend) is having a baby with girlfriend Lundyn Smith

John William Turner

Nickname Turner

Due December 27, 2020

• Thank You 10

2 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Jacob Wilson (rumored Jana Duggar Boyfriend) is having a baby with girlfriend Lundyn Smith

John William Turner

Nickname Turner

Due December 27, 2020

Woah! I"m shocked. He's always seemed very fundie. I'm surprised they're having a baby out of wedlock. Are they engaged? 

(For the record, people can have babies married, single, living together, etc. Having a baby without getting married isn't a bad thing. I'm just surprised that longtime fundie friends of the Duggars (and the Wilsons are) are having a baby without getting married first.)

• Upvote 18

1 minute ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Woah! I"m shocked. He's always seemed very fundie. I'm surprised they're having a baby out of wedlock. Are they engaged? 

(For the record, people can have babies married, single, living together, etc. Having a baby without getting married isn't a bad thing. I'm just surprised that longtime fundie friends of the Duggars (and the Wilsons are) are having a baby without getting married first.)

They're on the list as "in a relationship" I haven't heard anything about an engagement. 

• Thank You 2

1 minute ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

They’re not publicly engaged. I also thought they would wait until marriage, or even have a shotgun wedding several months ago. I guess I’m glad they seem like they’re going by their own rules and hopefully not getting pressured into getting married just because of the baby. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

Jake Wilson is SO NOT fundie anymore. If you have seen the type of stuff he posts on Instagram, you know he’s not fundie at all. He’s a very angry young man who is very “fuck yeah ‘Merica!” The fact that Lundyn decided to date him made me think she’s not very fundie anymore either. 

Speaking of Wilsons who aren’t fundie... I doubt Rachel is. She’s way more liberal than most fundies. I can’t imagine she is still fundie.  I feel kind of bad for her because her two best friends are dating her brothers. I doubt Lundyn and Jake will last even though they are having a baby. Maybe her brother Jonah will last with her other best friend, Grace Hackel. Or he will get her pregnant before marriage and everyone in fundieland will be fully scandalized. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • Rufus Bless 1

On 10/8/2020 at 12:56 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jake Wilson is SO NOT fundie anymore. If you have seen the type of stuff he posts on Instagram, you know he’s not fundie at all. He’s a very angry young man who is very “fuck yeah ‘Merica!” The fact that Lundyn decided to date him made me think she’s not very fundie anymore either. 

Speaking of Wilsons who aren’t fundie... I doubt Rachel is. She’s way more liberal than most fundies. I can’t imagine she is still fundie.  I feel kind of bad for her because her two best friends are dating her brothers. I doubt Lundyn and Jake will last even though they are having a baby. Maybe her brother Jonah will last with her other best friend, Grace Hackel. Or he will get her pregnant before marriage and everyone in fundieland will be fully scandalized. 

This Lundyn is the one that moves in the Bateses circles right? her name sounds familiar. This must be a big scandal in their friend group.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, llucie said:

This Lundyn is the one that moves in the Bateses circles right? her name sounds familiar. This must be a big scandal in their friend group.

She does not seem to be good friends with the Bateses, but her brother is. Logan Smith is very good friends with Trace Bates and Nate Wissmann. He’s often visiting both of those families. 

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She does not seem to be good friends with the Bateses, but her brother is. Logan Smith is very good friends with Trace Bates and Nate Wissmann. He’s often visiting both of those families. 

Ah yes the flyingforjesus guy. I remember her from past speculation on if she could be courting one of the Bates boys and the awful spelling of her name.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Just now, llucie said:

Ah yes the flyingforjesus guy. I remember her from past speculation on if she could be courting one of the Bates boys and the awful spelling of her name.

She’s only been officially dating Jake since Nov 2019. So 13 months after they start dating, she will have a baby. I honestly don’t give a shit about adults having sex before marriage. But these two are too young to be having a baby and I wish fundies didn’t vilify birth control. Then these two probably wouldn’t be expecting in Dec.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s only been officially dating Jake since Nov 2019. So 13 months after they start dating, she will have a baby. I honestly don’t give a shit about adults having sex before marriage. But these two are too young to be having a baby and I wish fundies didn’t vilify birth control. Then these two probably wouldn’t be expecting in Dec.

I vomited in my mouth when I read his comment on Lundyn's announcement post on IG about how he "can't wait to teach him (Turner) how to fight coonies and commies" ? Birth control wouldn't have just saved two young people at the beginning of their relationship from getting pregnant, but saved everyone (at least for awhile, in which time I'd hope he'd grow up a bit) from a child being raised by a dude who says that on his gf's public announcement of the impending birth of their child.

Edited by Aine
  • Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • WTF 12

7 hours ago, Aine said:

I vomited in my mouth when I read his comment on Lundyn's announcement post on IG about how he "can't wait to teach him (Turner) how to fight coonies and commies" ? Birth control wouldn't have just saved two young people at the beginning of their relationship from getting pregnant, but saved everyone (at least for awhile, in which time I'd hope he'd grow up a bit) from a child being raised by a dude who says that on his gf's public announcement of the impending birth of their child.

He’s an angry and hateful young man. I feel sorry for his fetus already.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic