IGNORED

Ashley Salyer: Stalking Planned Parenthood and Rejecting Bateses

HideousGreenShirt

Honestly  how stupid is she. What would be the point of that.? What would scientists be looking to prove or test by grafting aborted babies into lab rats? Sotdrt strikes again - science  looks to test hypothesis  not act like b  movie villans in hammer horror films 

• Upvote 17

4 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I'm going full hipster and saying I had rats with human scalps before Fauci made it popular.

I really had a :wtf: thread am I in happen right now. I'd seen the one above earlier and am really :obscene-smokingsombrero:

... I wish 11ty babies and a mental breakdown on her so she'll shut up. (Only in theory - because she's a narcissistic twat and we all know this kind will suffer from that but the kids would more)

• Upvote 6

I do have to confess I was exaggerating. I do like rats, but I've never owned one. They're so damn smart and those tiny little noses... awww.

• Upvote 5

Where is Ashley getting all of her info?? Just because she hasn't been called a racial slur or experienced racism...doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I think getting married and frequent sex has made her worse! She acts like the fundie guys after marriage. All of sudden after they get married they are World Scholars and have the answers to how everyone should be living and thinking.?

• Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Where is Ashley getting all of her info?? Just because she hasn't been called a racial slur or experienced racism...doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I think getting married and frequent sex has made her worse! She acts like the fundie guys after marriage. All of sudden after they get married they are World Scholars and have the answers to how everyone should be living and thinking.?

I’m not surprised in the least that she hasn’t experienced racism. She’s light skinned and naturally beautiful. She’s extremely privileged and has no clue how very privileged she is. But even if she she experienced racism, I don’t know if she would recognize it.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, byzant said:

Honestly  how stupid is she. What would be the point of that.? What would scientists be looking to prove or test by grafting aborted babies into lab rats? Sotdrt strikes again - science  looks to test hypothesis  not act like b  movie villans in hammer horror films 

This whole situation is so bizarrely sensationalized, so I wanted to do some digging to see what they're actually referencing. Turns out it's a study published in Nature last fall: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-71548-z#Sec7

Yes, human fetal tissue was grafted onto rats and mice to study the way human skin can protect against pathogen transmission. And yes, it was partially funded by NIAID, which Fauci leads. But it's not some super-secret, disgusting misuse of funds. And Planned Parenthood doesn't appear to be involved at all-- the fetal tissue was obtained from a tissue bank at the University of Pittsburgh, which means maternal consent was absolutely given in order for the tissue to be preserved for future research. And since it's federally funded and run through a research university, there are SO MANY safeguards in place to ensure research is conducted ethically. My job is medical research adjacent, and the studies I've been involved with were pretty hands-off, only surveying and interviewing people, and even then there are still so many people who had to sign off that what we were doing was safe and ethical. And anything involving animal research is a whole additional level of oversight. 

The US has done some real shady shit in regards to medical research in the past, so now it is very, very strict and requires a lot of training and evaluation at both the institutional level and federal level, if their funding is involved. This particular study does have a bit of an ick factor to it, but so does a lot of research. The fundies just happened to hear about this one and cry foul because it involved fetal tissue.

• Upvote 18
  • Thank You 9

On 5/24/2021 at 9:54 AM, lumpentheologie said:

Yep, being maskless on the NYC subway really shows how much love he has for others, Ashley. 

AB766A8A-E051-403D-9197-0344F1142DB7.png

Sit under his preaching?? (on biblical principles for young men, no less) ?

Her “views” on abortion just seem so so misguided and misinformed that I ALMOST feel sorry for her (not to mention the oppressive patriarchal cult bit). 

Also, I’m a little surprised she has not conceived yet. No way they’re using potentially baby-murdering birth control right? And haven’t they been married for at least a year?

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Johannah said:

Also, I’m a little surprised she has not conceived yet. No way they’re using potentially baby-murdering birth control right? And haven’t they been married for at least a year?

I think she's pregnant.

Edited by Melissa1977
Wrong post
  • Upvote 1

On 5/24/2021 at 6:54 AM, lumpentheologie said:

Yep, being maskless on the NYC subway really shows how much love he has for others, Ashley. 

AB766A8A-E051-403D-9197-0344F1142DB7.png

Gosh, I really thought Nathan had a square head but her husband has a REALLY square head. Lego level. She has a type for sure. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 3

6 hours ago, artdecades said:

Gosh, I really thought Nathan had a square head but her husband has a REALLY square head. Lego level. She has a type for sure. 

I shouldn’t be laughing. My husband has a square head too. Now I know why my husband is in his 40s and still loves Legos. ?

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I shouldn’t be laughing. My husband has a square head too. Now I know why my husband is in his 40s and still loves Legos. ?

Oh god I'm so glad my boyfriend isn't the only one. He hasn't got a square head, but a HUGE love for lego. Sometimes you can find him in his office, cross-legged on the floor building a Lego train and I somewhat love that about him.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 3

Now she will have a handy prop to drag around outside of planned parenthood. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

I’m guessing she’s pregnant as well but the only thing that makes me hesitate is that she seems like the type to announce early, loudly, and publicly. 

B31F6AFC-A874-463A-9A08-4B8D0F71BF76.png

• Upvote 8

Am not sure when she married, but if they haven't already celebrated the one year they are pretty close. I remember the marriage was around this time last year, but not sure exactly when 

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Have they made it to their 1st anniversary yet? I forgot when she got married.

They married August 8th. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

So weird that she has not announced yet. Surely she could use the pregnancy to further promote her pro life work?

• Upvote 5

It would be pretty typically hypocritical if Miss all-up-in-everyone-else's-pregnancy-business decided that her pregnancy and her body was nobody else's business but her own.

(For the record, I believe it's her choice whether she wants to share about any pregnancy of hers or not, but I sincerely doubt that wanting privacy for herself will make her stop and think about minding her own business when it comes to other peoples' pregnancies.)

• Upvote 22
  • Thank You 1

• 4 weeks later...

She’s visibly pregnant in her latest IG story and not hiding it. Looks pretty far along. 

she’s in the blue shirt. 

549CD100-04BA-4B55-9623-3AD8ABAF473B.png

Edited by artdecades
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, artdecades said:

She’s visibly pregnant in her latest IG story and not hiding it. Looks pretty far along. 

she’s in the blue shirt. 

549CD100-04BA-4B55-9623-3AD8ABAF473B.png

I noticed she was also walking like a pregnant person. When you suddenly have a lot of weight in the front middle of your body, you walk differently. And she was doing that walk. I bet she’s due in October. 

• Upvote 3

She has a baby registry in her Instagram profile, though when you follow the link it's not her name ?‍♀️

• Upvote 1

I haven't watched her story, but the pregnant woman waddle is real. All my coworkers (lovingly) pointed out the day I started it during mine.

• Upvote 4