IGNORED

Ashley Salyer: Stalking Planned Parenthood and Rejecting Bateses

HideousGreenShirt

28 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I think those photos are creepy. Most of the fundies newborn pictures are creepy to me. It’s two over sexualized parents, one with a bump. 

is Hannah dating Eric’s brother? 

Yes, they are dating. I hope they don’t get married. She’s way too young.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, artdecades said:

That is an oddly sultry photo shoot for a fundie pregnancy announcement. 

And for a fundie bride who acted like an embarrassed 13 year old when she had her first kiss at the altar.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Not a big fan of Ashley, but I have to admit she looks gorgeous. 

And she knows it ?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

On 7/17/2021 at 5:59 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, they are dating. I hope they don’t get married. She’s way too young.

They're engaged. ? Ashley announced it with the phrase "our clones are getting married". 

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nothing if not critical said:

They're engaged. ? Ashley announced it with the phrase "our clones are getting married". 

It’s so sad that a girl who just turned 18 will probably be married by the end of the year. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

Incredibly sad. I wish she could at least go to one of their fake bible colleges for a year before she is married. 

How does she even know he is the man of her dreams? How many men who are not a blood relative, in-law or church person has she even spent time with? 

Screenshot_20210718_213729.thumb.jpg.98ffc70b6c52646621c442595485d454.jpg

• Upvote 11

8 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Incredibly sad. I wish she could at least go to one of their fake bible colleges for a year before she is married. 

How does she even know he is the man of her dreams? How many men who are not a blood relative, in-law or church person has she even spent time with? 

Screenshot_20210718_213729.thumb.jpg.98ffc70b6c52646621c442595485d454.jpg

She does live in the Bronx and probably knows more people than most fundie 18 year olds. But it says a lot that she has to go looking in her brother in law’s rural Ohio family to find a guy. Even though there are millions of people in NYC. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

He also has the same weird distanced body language as his brother - it's almost as if he's leaning away from her. Do they think it's unmanly to show affection? 
Maybe they just don't like getting paraded around on social media, but I'm getting some really unpleasant vibes from both Hoover brothers....

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Dominionatrix said:

How old is this dude?

I’m not sure. I hope he’s not too old. He started dating her when she was 17.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, MaryOrMartha said:

What about her other sister, Anastasia (?) - is she still single?

I’ve seen her dating in the past. I think she has dared 2 different guys in the past few years. But I don’t think either panned out to anything. So she’s still unmarried. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, MaryOrMartha said:

What about her other sister, Anastasia (?) - is she still single?

I've wondered about her as well. She and Ashley used to be so close, doing everything together, and now, with Hannah following in Ashley's footsteps in every possible way, I wonder if she feels left out. But maybe she's just immune to the Hoover brand of masculine charm...

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...

So I don't know that person but to absolutely everyone that says shit like this: do you support free/subsidized contraception and comprehensive sex education? It you don't, fuck right off. Then after you think you're done, fuck off a little further.

Abortion breaks my heart and I think it's terrible in many ways, but you will never find me in a picket line. I prefer to vote for actual ways to reduce it, not to perform dramatic lip service and virtue signal on social media. I also happen to think an unwanted baby who grows up in a rough home life or giving birth and watching your newborn die are terrible, so...

Edited by GuineaPigCourtship
Riffles
  • Upvote 13

23 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

So I don't know that person but to absolutely everyone that says shit like this: do you support free/subsidized contraception and comprehensive sex education? It you don't, fuck right off. Then after you think you're done, fuck off a little further.

Abortion breaks my heart and I think it's terrible in many ways, but you will never find me in a picket line. I prefer to vote for actual ways to reduce it, not to perform dramatic lip service and virtue signal on social media. I also happen to think an unwanted baby who grows up in a rough home life or giving birth and watching your newborn die are terrible, so...

I agree, I'm don't protest for anything or stand in picket lines and post shit on social media. It's just a waste if time in my opinion. Let people be and worry about your own life

Mass shootings and abortion are not comparable, you crazy bitch.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

How could this church appeal to her? How can it appeal to anyone? Oh and now I see her husband sometimes preaches at the church. I swear to spaghetti monster that every time I look at his face, my mind screams “white supremacist run!” Sorry but he just looks like the face that would be under a pointy white hood. 

752129EB-68CC-45A6-98B1-2AF2AD4C18A1.jpeg

• Disgust 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 3

Sorry to serial post but this church is hilarious. You can’t just go to this church. You have to jump through some hoops before becoming a member. You have to take a 4 part class. And then you are given a test, I mean interview. If you pass, you get to join. Lol. Boy does this church think it’s super special 🙄

194E3D0F-B653-490C-A03A-3323188E7546.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sorry to serial post but this church is hilarious. You can’t just go to this church. You have to jump through some hoops before becoming a member. You have to take a 4 part class. And then you are given a test, I mean interview. If you pass, you get to join. Lol. Boy does this church think it’s super special 🙄

194E3D0F-B653-490C-A03A-3323188E7546.jpeg

fucking hypocrites 

• Upvote 8

I truly wish she would actually look at this differently. I truly wish she would research all the top stories of missing women in the US in the last decade. And then look at the statistics of missing women and the break down by race. She might be surprised that white women are more likely make national news than women if other races. I see absolutely nothing wrong with looking at this statistically and seeing that white women are over represented here. Especially good looking, thin, not poor white women. Especially women who aren’t sex workers. Especially women not abusing substances. Because I can tell you, those are the ignored groups. I bet Ashley would agree that prostitutes and addicts likely don’t get the same attention as those who aren’t engaging in those activities. But she just can’t handle the idea that women of color get less public attention when they go missing. I hope her baby doesn’t come out the color of her mother. Because it’s obvious Ashley pretends like the US is against only white people. 

C7A40FA0-F90A-44E9-B45A-39DF8C366844.jpeg

• Angry 3
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 3

34 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I truly wish she would actually look at this differently. I truly wish she would research all the top stories of missing women in the US in the last decade. And then look at the statistics of missing women and the break down by race. She might be surprised that white women are more likely make national news than women if other races. I see absolutely nothing wrong with looking at this statistically and seeing that white women are over represented here. Especially good looking, thin, not poor white women. Especially women who aren’t sex workers. Especially women not abusing substances. Because I can tell you, those are the ignored groups. I bet Ashley would agree that prostitutes and addicts likely don’t get the same attention as those who aren’t engaging in those activities. But she just can’t handle the idea that women of color get less public attention when they go missing. I hope her baby doesn’t come out the color of her mother. Because it’s obvious Ashley pretends like the US is against only white people. 

C7A40FA0-F90A-44E9-B45A-39DF8C366844.jpeg

See as an outsider looking in (and recognising it in my own country). I can see that this case is getting so much attention because she is a pretty little white lady upper middle class. I know hundreds of women must go missing everyday, The media only seems to cover the ones that ooohhhh it could happen to you.. not the weaker and vulnerable in our society such as the sex workers... 

100 percent she is getting coverage because she is white, I can not believe they can not see that. If She was a latino or a black person from a foster kid background, you reckon she would be world wide news? Fuck no.... Ah  that kid was just a run away... Oh they most prob had a fight with her boyfriend and took off. I actually watched the cop interview with Gabby and thought to myself how differently that could  have played out if her or she or both were a person of colour.... I don't think it would have ended in a car ride to a hotel...

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

14 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

See as an outsider looking in (and recognising it in my own country). I can see that this case is getting so much attention because she is a pretty little white lady upper middle class. I know hundreds of women must go missing everyday, The media only seems to cover the ones that ooohhhh it could happen to you.. not the weaker and vulnerable in our society such as the sex workers... 

100 percent she is getting coverage because she is white, I can not believe they can not see that. If She was a latino or a black person from a foster kid background, you reckon she would be world wide news? Fuck no.... Ah  that kid was just a run away... Oh they most prob had a fight with her boyfriend and took off. I actually watched the cop interview with Gabby and thought to myself how differently that could  have played out if her or she or both were a person of colour.... I don't think it would have ended in a car ride to a hotel...

I agree. Look at the case of Vanessa Guillen. She was young, beautiful, a soldier and it took her mom, who doesn't even speak English to stand in front of the military base she disappeared from, with a sign all by herself crying and demanding to be heard, for anyone to do anything. And only when social media caught the story, then the Spanish networks, before it became national news. Vanessa was a POC and even being a US soldier, didn't get her coverage. Her mom and sisters have my respect and admiration for fighting so hard.

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 2