IGNORED

Ashley Salyer: Stalking Planned Parenthood and Rejecting Bateses

HideousGreenShirt

Ashley is actually insane. I’m sure NYC won’t miss her.... 

I feel bad for her new local Planned Parenthood. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

4 minutes ago, irish_dancing_canadian said:

Ashley is actually insane. I’m sure NYC won’t miss her.... 

I feel bad for her new local Planned Parenthood. 

I don’t think she’s actually moving. I personally think it was all just a big show on Instagram because she’s bitter and sad about trump and a lot of other republicans losing. She’s mad that women don’t listen to an asinine word she says when they walk into PP. she might move in the future. But I doubt they will anytime soon. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

The dream: her moving to the family farm and having to work on it so she doesn't have time to harass other women.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 6

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley’s sister posted that their aunt is in the ICU with covid and it’s looking pretty bad. Her aunt has 10 children ?

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 15
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

That is so heartbreaking. Her and her sister have been so reckless in never wearing masks while harassing women outside of PP among other places. It hurts when people are reckless and family get sick.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

My grandma is currently on hospice care after her nurse caretaker (that she has had for non-covid health reasons) went to a FAMILY PARTY and proceeded to show up to work on the following Monday to care for my gram. Caretaker had the audacity to tell my aunt that "Jesus will take care of them" and no further precautions were necessary (for a 92 year old woman). This woman is an IN HOME NURSE! Fuck EVERYONE who is acting in such a disgusting way.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 5
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 34

Ashley’s aunt died from covid. She wasn’t that old. By the looks of the pics I would say maybe 40 at the most. But she said she had underlying health conditions. Now 10 kids don’t have a mom thanks to covid. How horribly sad. 

• Sad 33
  • Bless Your Heart 1

And yet Ashley and co will still claim that Covid is nothing more than another flu. It just terribly sad stupid, and unnecessary if they would had wear a mask and stayed at home her aunt will very much probably still alive 

• Upvote 11
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

And yet Ashley and co will still claim that Covid is nothing more than another flu. It just terribly sad stupid, and unnecessary if they would had wear a mask and stayed at home her aunt will very much probably still alive 

That's the saddest part of all of this-- that even a truly tragic event probably won't change their minds or actions. I assume the aunt's underlying health conditions will get most of the blame while they continue on as usual, gathering in large unmasked crowds.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 1/20/2021 at 1:03 PM, Wifey4Lifey said:

I assume the aunt's underlying health conditions will get most of the blame while they continue on as usual, gathering in large unmasked crowds.

Or "because God". 

Many of the people we talk about on here like to use the "it was God's will" argument as an excuse and to justify all sorts of idiotic behaviors. ?

Edited by Shouldabeenacowboy
  • Upvote 9

Ashley and her relatives are singing maskless together. I sure hope the funeral for her aunt doesn’t become a superspreader event. 

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 2
  • Sad 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • WTF 7

I really was naive enough to think these fundies would change their tune if Covid hit them personally. How you can watch a loved one die and still think it’s no big deal. This also goes for the Bates. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

She can't! Possibly! Lose! A Loved One! to COVID! and still think it's not a big deal! 

The idea that anyone is that stupid is infuriating to me!

WTF is wrong with these people!

Ashley you dumb-miserable-asshole-  COVID has been linked to killing the unborn! If you care so much about the unborn, wear your mask you reckless, selfish, hypocritical, idiotic moron!

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 2

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ashley and her relatives are singing maskless together. I sure hope the funeral for her aunt doesn’t become a superspreader event. 

I just can't. Wow. This is a new low.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

I think they have convinced themselves that reducing transmission is outside of their control. Like, masks don’t actually work, “social distancing” is just something being imposed by the government.

I have several conservative Christian relatives in a red state who are currently infected. One of them ignored symptoms for over a week, all while going to an office every day to run his small business with a couple dozen employees, maskless; he said he assumed he just had a cold or the flu. He hosted a birthday get-together for his wife; people who were at that party kept plans to take a vacation to Florida even after learning multiple people at the event were infected. 

It’s as though they think it’s the same as the seasonal flu or the measles during the 1950s. Like, yeah, it sucks, and we know some people who’ve gotten really sick and died, but what are you gonna do, right? The idiocy and carelessness is astounding. I wonder if it’s partly a side-effect of Trump and his ilk constantly denying and silencing scientific authority?

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 4
  • WTF 5

Even with underlying conditions, unless she was already terminally ill they cannot deny that the cause of death is covid and she would have lived for many years if she would not have been infected.

Even if they are not afraid to catch covid 'because they do not have underlying conditions', I am still mindblown that they do not care about protecting othes. And then I am not neccesarily talking about people over 85 but even more about people like Ashley's aunt: those that would have lived for decades more.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for this unimportant news, but I just had to share. Are any of you familiar with Christian Walker? Well I wasn't until today. Found out on social media he was banned from Twitter. So I was curious about why. Found his Instagram and looks like he's a die hard, gay Trumper. But what I also noticed...was Ashley liked one of his posts. ?Interesting she would take notice of a "gay" conservative. I was just surprised. But then again they both are extremely radical so I can see her agreeing with what he promotes.

• Upvote 3

@Tangy Bee He is the son of Hershel Walker too. I did not know he got banned, the amount of lies he spread was wild!!

But I'm not really surprised she liked it. Lawson also shared his tweets as well. It's more of a "Here is a Black guy who 100% agrees with me so you can't tell me I'm racist" which I believe Ashley has the same reasoning.

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 4

On 2/13/2021 at 4:50 PM, artdecades said:

So offensive. I noticed she isn’t shadow banned anymore either. 

Guess she's held off posting about election fraud and spreading COVID misinformation long enough for them to let her off the hook...

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 3:36 AM, SorenaJ said:

Has no one considered having abortion clinics inside hospitals to prevent women from getting harassed? 

On 12/4/2020 at 11:07 AM, Johannah said:

There are hospitals that perform abortions. And also some private clinics and OB/GYN offices. This just highlights even more the health disparity in this country. People with privilege can often access abortions in private settings without being harassed by picketers. The rest have to be subjected to the likes of Ashley Salyer. 

I have a friend who is an OB/GYN specializing in family planning. She almost exclusively performs abortions, but also does some prenatal care and deliveries. She works in a hospital partly because she also does research and teaching. There are no picketers and no security required. I doubt most people even know that hospital performs abortions. 

This was me in the 00's.  Was in a white collar middling pay staff job at a university, but had gold standard health insurance.  (At least in U.S. terms). Got pregnant despite having tubes tied.  My Gyno's office was part of a complex of a few different buildings that housed other doctors offices (not a hospital).  She scheduled me right in that same office for a twilight anesthetic D&C a few days later. It was done in the same type of room you get pap smears in.  The logistics of it couldn't have been easier or more stress free.  I knew even then how lucky I was.  I wish all women who wanted/needed an abortion had the same experience I did.  Some fundies might think this means some women might do it for funsies....no we would not!  Its still a medical procedure with all the attendant risks....not a day at the park.

On 12/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, Coconut Flan said:

Most Planned Parenthood abortions are medical not surgical these days in California.  They're by pills so don't even occur on the premises.  Our local ones refer out anyone needing a surgical abortion and they usually go to free-standing surgery centers that so far appear to be protest free.  

I hope this is more common than just California.  I had foot surgery in one of those surgical centers, and they truly are nondescript...I think they do almost any type of surgery you dont have to spend the night for. 

If fundies targeted those, they'd get someone like...."you want me to give up my bunion for adoption??"  hehe   
But yes, I also wish there was a way they could make these places more nondescript, or part of another larger building with multiple services inside it so you dont know whos going for what.  

Edited by The Mother Dust
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 4
  • Love 3

On 2/23/2021 at 9:52 PM, The Mother Dust said:

This was me in the 00's.  Was in a white collar middling pay staff job at a university, but had gold standard health insurance.  (At least in U.S. terms). Got pregnant despite having tubes tied.    

Excuse me WHAT NOW?!?! ??

• I Agree 2

3 hours ago, Grace said:

I suppose the surgery was poorly done. 

• I Agree 1

11 hours ago, Grace said:

Ugh. Yeah.  I had to have an ovarian durmoid removed when I was about 25, and asked my doc to tie my tubes while she was in there (I'm childfree by choice) My bf and I were monogamus and didn't want to mess with other bc if we didn't have to.  Anyway, imagine my astonishment when my period didn't come a couple months later, I was horrified and in denial.  Did an over the counter test in disbelief and watched it go positive.  Made an immediate appt with my doc, she walked in and apologized to me, and I just looked at her and said "fix it". I was already starting to have morning sickness, so. I was NOT a happy camper.  Ugh.  What a cluster fuck that was. I already wasn't completely happy with her because of the fight I had to have to get my tubes tied in the first place.  I finally told her, if you dont do this for me, I'll find another doc to take out this durmoid.  Then she finally agreed.  This was in CT at the time....supposedly a more liberal state, and I STILL had to fight for it.  Now I'm getting all mad again thinking about it, heh.  Got my way in the end though.

8 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I suppose the surgery was poorly done. 

Yes.  From what I remember, the doc told me she "burned the ends" together, or something like that.  The second time during the D&C she removed my tubes entirely.  Oh, I do still have both ovaries though...didn't want to go through early menopause. ETA...it was an initial scare at first because the doc said a tubal pregnancy was a strong possibility, so I was rushed in first for an internal ultrasound to rule that out....as you guys know, tubal pregnancies can be deadly.  It was not that though.  Man I hadn't thought about this in a while.....what an extra clusterfuck that whole experience was.  Ugh.  As I said above though, I know overall how lucky I was.  On top of all of that, I can't imagine if I'd had to deal with strangers screaming at me/accosting me outside the building, going to and fro.  

Edited by The Mother Dust
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 6