Jump to content
IGNORED

Ashley Salyer: Stalking Planned Parenthood and Rejecting Bateses


HideousGreenShirt

Recommended Posts

Mariah (Campana) Thomas posted the same video. Looks like it's making its way through fundie social media.

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One thing about adoption as an alternative to abortion is that for a lot of women who have abortions, it would be entirely unacceptable, socially, for them to give up a baby for adoption.  Adoption is okay for high school kids who get pregnant, but a married woman in her 30s who struggles to put food on the table for the kids she already has?  Or who, for mental health reasons, simply could not handle another one?  She would be crucified for abandoning her child. 

  • Upvote 26
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not to mention that it is unethical and should be illegal to force someone to use their body to keep another person alive, which is still required even if you choose adoption. 

  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

One thing about adoption as an alternative to abortion is that for a lot of women who have abortions, it would be entirely unacceptable, socially, for them to give up a baby for adoption.  Adoption is okay for high school kids who get pregnant, but a married woman in her 30s who struggles to put food on the table for the kids she already has?  Or who, for mental health reasons, simply could not handle another one?  She would be crucified for abandoning her child. 

I read that in my (abortion free) country, most women who abort are already mothers. Thus, they are adults with experience. Sure many of them could have that baby, putting in risk their health, finances or career, or just making them unhappy, frustrated and even depressed about the new motherhood. But, as you say, any of them could put the baby to adoption: first of all, there is an emotional bond; second, society would critizise them and third, it can be a problem with social services and be investigated for rejecting a kid while keeping others. 

Mothers know what a pregnancy is,  know how a baby grows in the belly and how lovely is to cuddle a newborn. These women wouldn't abort if it wasn't necessary. A tragic loss to avoid a more tragic one.

  • Upvote 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ashley is on her Instagram story asking for prayer for the Trump activist and Proud Boys who got stabbed...... 

  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

@Marionette She is really capping for a guy who would truly hate her. 

We all know she wouldn’t be asking for prayer for any injured BLM activists....

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Marionette said:

We all know she wouldn’t be asking for prayer for any injured BLM activists....

why because she is a female and or because she is biracial? is she biracial, i thought i read somewhere she has Latino heritage? 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

why because she is a female and or because she is biracial? is she biracial, i thought i read somewhere she has Latino heritage? 

She is Dominican. I just mean she is only supporting the Trump/conservative/white supremacist activists who are protesting.

She’s definitely not pro-BLM (the organization, at least). I don’t know if she ever posted support for George Floyd’s family, et al. but I highly doubt it. Correct me if I’m wrong. She’s only concerned about the unborn and people who are on the same side as her. 

  • Upvote 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Marionette said:

She is Dominican. I just mean she is only supporting the Trump/conservative/white supremacist activists who are protesting.

She’s definitely not pro-BLM (the organization, at least). I don’t know if she ever posted support for George Floyd’s family, et al. but I highly doubt it. Correct me if I’m wrong. She’s only concerned about the unborn and people who are on the same side as her. 

oh fuck me, Sorry I just realised, I read that totally wrong, I read it as the trump suporters would not pray for her if the roles were reversed (due to her mixed heritage). 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

oh fuck me, Sorry I just realised, I read that totally wrong, I read it as the trump suporters would not pray for her if the roles were reversed (due to her mixed heritage). 

It’s ok! I’m not always great with words ?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Marionette said:

It’s ok! I’m not always great with words ?

no you were perfectly clear, i was just thinking something entirely different :)

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ashley posted an Instagram story today about how she and Anastasia "saved" a five months "abortion minded" pregnant woman from terminating her pregnancy at Planned Parenthood. She went off on a slight tangent about how this baby is especially important because its mom and dad are respectively pretty and handsome and will definitely have a "beautiful baby". According to her, that means God created that baby for a reason!

Poor girl. I hope she makes the decision that's right for her.

  • Angry 4
  • Disgust 11
  • WTF 10
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, indianabones said:

Ashley posted an Instagram story today about how she and Anastasia "saved" a five months "abortion minded" pregnant woman from terminating her pregnancy at Planned Parenthood. She went off on a slight tangent about how this baby is especially important because its mom and dad are respectively pretty and handsome and will definitely have a "beautiful baby". According to her, that means God created that baby for a reason!

Poor girl. I hope she makes the decision that's right for her.

She gots worse every day. That statement is so wrong! How are beautiful babies superior to average ones? Beauty does not protect a kid to being ill, poor or abused. Beautiful parents are not better than others and if they are thinking about abortion, it is because they expect deep difficulties to raise him or her. Ashley never tells us WHY people want to abort, which is the only way to help them: can't afford the baby? Health issues? Feel too young? Abused women? Help them to solve that situations (sometimes it is not possible) and then, if they don't need to abort, pro-lifes could feel proud! But convincing a desperate couple that, as their baby will be beautiful, everything is solved, is SO WRONG!

I'm getting so angry! She sounds nazi. Or maybe she has some kind of mental issue that makes her be naive like a little child who does not understand the full reality. 

 

  • Upvote 22
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

B8B1E6A7-ED57-4C03-91E0-3B7749AC17CC.thumb.png.23aee0c8e05379cb711fda65cb599126.png

ashley posted this in her stories. These people need to stfu about the Holocaust. They love to compare everything to it and as a Jew who knows people who survived its very offensive. 

  • Upvote 11
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

B8B1E6A7-ED57-4C03-91E0-3B7749AC17CC.thumb.png.23aee0c8e05379cb711fda65cb599126.png

ashley posted this in her stories. These people need to stfu about the Holocaust. They love to compare everything to it and as a Jew who knows people who survived its very offensive. 

She thinks the Holocaust started with... political accountability and archival information?

  • Upvote 12
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just coming here to post that she has all number of vile conspiracies on Instagram.

The media didn't pick the President, the people of your country elected him.

  • Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

She's one of the worst I've seen with the conspiracy theories. 

On the plus side, Joe Biden quoted "On Eagle's Wings" (Catholic hymn). Ashley used that hymn in her wedding.  See Ashley, he's a man of God. Chin up!

  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 13
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

B8B1E6A7-ED57-4C03-91E0-3B7749AC17CC.thumb.png.23aee0c8e05379cb711fda65cb599126.png

ashley posted this in her stories. These people need to stfu about the Holocaust. They love to compare everything to it and as a Jew who knows people who survived its very offensive. 

No, actually it started with rhetoric like Trump's. German here, with a degree in history, and can confirm that girlfriend doesn't have a clue what she's talking about. ?

ETA: I may have to take a break from fundie instagrams for a while. People like her make my blood boil.

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 29
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also Ashley was mad that people were celebrating in her neighborhood.

Girl, you live in the Bronx.... what did you expect?

I’ve always wondered if she would move out of NYC to a more conservative place but what would she do if she wasn’t harassing people at evil plan parenthood? ?

  • Upvote 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Also Ashley was mad that people were celebrating in her neighborhood.

Girl, you live in the Bronx.... what did you expect?

I’ve always wondered if she would move out of NYC to a more conservative place but what would she do if she wasn’t harassing people at evil plan parenthood? ?

I think she left Nathan because living in a small town wasn't for her. And Nathan was probably too boring. I just don't see Ashley as a housewife waiting for hubby to come to diner. Lawson would be a better match for her.

  • Upvote 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

On the plus side, Joe Biden quoted "On Eagle's Wings" (Catholic hymn). Ashley used that hymn in her wedding.  See Ashley, he's a man of God. Chin up!

I heard that part of his speech and thought he was being weirdly, overly patriotic, haha (I actually said out loud "Did he seriously say on eagle's wings?"). I had no idea it was a hymn!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, OrchidBlossom said:

She thinks the Holocaust started with... political accountability and archival information?

It started telling women to be focused in kitchen, children and church. 

It started praising certain women if they had a quiver. Because, like Ashley, they thought "beautiful" parents had to make a lot of beautiful babies. 

It started mocking some religions. 

Sounds familiar enough, Ashley dear?

  • Upvote 26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also Ashley was mad that people were celebrating in her neighborhood.
Girl, you live in the Bronx.... what did you expect?
I’ve always wondered if she would move out of NYC to a more conservative place but what would she do if she wasn’t harassing people at evil plan parenthood? [emoji849]

Is she in AOC’s district? Because that would be amazing.
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 12
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.